Does anyone use Soul Trap spell?

i use it on my alts at first since it's a free spell. later on I only use it for an extra DoT effect I can lob into a group

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    I only use it to fill empty Soul Gems. Once they're filled I switch back to my other regular skills. I have it morphed to fill two soul gems at once.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I only use it to fill empty Soul Gems. Once they're filled I switch back to my other regular skills. I have it morphed to fill two soul gems at once.
    Same here. No real purpose otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    The Consuming Trap morph can be good, I usually level it up to that for easier grinding, depending on build. On a nightblade siphon build it is especially nice. Templar too, the extra magicka helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Whats wrong with trying to get to Skyrim in ESO? Both the Rift and Eastmarch are in game i believe
    At least in my example the guy was on Daggerfall playing a Nord. I told him that if he wants to get to Skyrim quickly to level in Ebonheart Pact.

Should've been more of Skyrim in ESO. Morrowind is incredibly bland and uninteresting in my opinion, always hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Should've been more of Skyrim in ESO. Morrowind is incredibly bland and uninteresting in my opinion, always hated it.
    But but, you're a Brovenant aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    But but, you're a Brovenant aren't you?
    Should probably change my avatar. I switched to Aldmeri a couple days ago.

I have betrayed my people! Have mercy on my soul, Akatosh!

Wat?! Why?! Traitor! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Wat?! Why?! Traitor! :P
    Just got bored. The zones weren't really pretty. Plus some other reasons.

Admit it, you just wanted to play a catgirl : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Admit it, you just wanted to play a catgirl : P
    Lol, nope.

I actually very much disliked the Khajiit. But I've grown to like them, especially Razum-dar.

But catgirls probably are one of the reasons why AD is the most popular faction.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ign.com/wikis/elder-scrol...Scrolls_Online

Really IGN? Please don't be encouraging that kind of behavior in this game.

But the reason I changed from AD to DC was the zones actually :P I grew tired of forests.

It is good to see you have come to your senses, and decided to fight for the queen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Yeah it's kinda weird that HotS got their subforum instantly it went beta and has close to no activity but ESOs activity will be monitored
    Boub should just rename the site Blizzard-Champion.

It's bad enough we get to see Diablo 3/SC2/HOTS/Hearthstone info in with the WoW info. why not just make it official?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

It's bad enough we get to see Diablo 3/SC2/HOTS/Hearthstone info in with the WoW info. why not just make it official?
    Not sure what you mean but it has been commonly known for years that this is a blizzard games (primarily wow) fan forum with a few sub forums for other games.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

MMO-Champion means World of Warcraft.

It's pretty common knowledge that this is a Blizzard fansite first and foremost, so consider having other gaming subforums a privilege not a right.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted

yeah wish there was more snow zones, that little starting island seems to be the only full snow zone

i think eastmarch is like half snow and the rift has a little snow but thats it.

I think fellow Skyrim players may not realize that Skyrim might look a lot different than it did in its own game, because of being how many thousands of years in the past?

Or maybe they're going there to see the difference. I know I'm curious, but way too low to even think about trying to find it. Those Nords might just have a welcome bear waiting.