Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Sure you didn't. But the facts...
    That makes it a fact for YOU. It doesn't make it a fact for others. Stop pretending that it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liirin View Post
    Darn that level 30 main quest...as a DW nightblade with some siphoning, some assassination, and being level 34 she is still annoying. Partly because my companion decides to stand there halfway through and not do anything Anybody have suggestions other than just out-leveling it (my weapon swap is bow but its not very high as I tried a resto staff first and then switched to bow for a bit)

*also I did get her down last night but then got stuck on a loading screen for the next area so having to re-do her is probably part of the aggravation as well

i had no issues on the level 30 quest as a level 30 nightblade DW/bow, i can't even remember the fight, or i'd give you some tips :|

from what i remember i used my bow mostly because she had some annoying aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I wonder when we'll see the pts notes? Is craglorn even on the pts already?
    There hasn't been a patch yet for Craglorn. I'm expecting that it will be pushed out sometime this week, if not by next week at the latest. I believe it is going to be this week just because they said we, the PTS testers, are going to get the content a week or some before they open up the PTS for anyone who wants to get in there and test. If they want to release it around May and give people time to test it they will need to do it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, haven't played since last Thursday so I'm hoping I don't run into any of the lag/loading problems ya'll had. Good luck me. Q Q

Deleted
    Well a few hours ago, I hit VR1 on my Dragon Knight, and clocked around 3 days 10 hours played. In that time, the only bug I have encountered personally was A Graveyard of Ships quest in Coldharbour itself.
    Also, for anyone wanting to play around with their build some more, I'd just like to mention that VR content is great for levelling skill lines! I was a tank/2H in heavy armour right up till around level 40, and I decided to swap to a bow/DW medium armour build (which works great, btw, for any DKs wanting to go bow). Within an hour or so of playing VR content, my newer skill lines surpassed my original ones, it's pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Yup, not sure how it is with you EU guys, but the US server is getting progressively worse. Loading times increasing exponentially, and not to mention the huge issue with peoples characters and banks getting randomly wiped. Issues like this happen, but the issue with Zenimax is they aren't communicating on it. And that WILL drive players away.
    I've been fortunate I haven't encountered any of the character or bank bugs, but unfortunately the game is practically unplayable during prime time and on the weekends. There's a several minute lag on everything from chat to loading screens. (NA, that is.)
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    For anyone interested they will be pushing out new patch soon: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...egaserver-4-15

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is some bit of nuggets that should be shared:

Dungeon Treasure Chests – Based on feedback, we are changing treasure chests in instanced dungeons so that everyone gets a piece of loot regardless of who opens the chest. This change is currently being implemented and tested internally and will be released in a future patch as soon as it’s ready. Watch the patch notes for the news. Public Dungeon & Delve Boss Monsters – Also based on feedback, we will be placing a timer on how often you can get loot from public dungeon and delve boss monsters. This timer is shared across all boss monsters in public dungeons and delves. This will not impact loot timers for quest-specific monsters or overworld group bosses. Watch the patch notes for news on when this change will go live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    Here is some bit of nuggets that should be shared:
    Great news!

I just got sent all my pre order items back on an existing character. Got all treasure maps back.

Happen to anyone else?

So guys, that's official:

"Currently users are not able to pay for the game with: Ideal, PaySafeCard, Webmoney, and Giropay. However, all other pay methods are excepted[sic!]."

Can you imagine the reaction of people who bought the game but cannot subscribe for it now? 75 USD for nothing...

While the treasure chest change is nice, I still think I would prefer if they were to be removed from instanced dungeons entirely.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    While the treasure chest change is nice, I still think I would prefer if they were to be removed from instanced dungeons entirely.
    I think what they did is a great solution, but I agree they should just remove the chests entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine the reaction of people who bought the game but cannot subscribe for it now? 75 USD for nothing...
    Just get a refund.

No store will refund the MMO game, and the above payment methods are never refunded by BethSoft. So they are screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So guys, that's official:

"Currently users are not able to pay for the game with: Ideal, PaySafeCard, Webmoney, and Giropay. However, all other pay methods are excepted[sic!]."

The reaction of those bought the game through those services is probably one of confusion over why they used those methods.... also CURRENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Yup, not sure how it is with you EU guys, but the US server is getting progressively worse. Loading times increasing exponentially, and not to mention the huge issue with peoples characters and banks getting randomly wiped. Issues like this happen, but the issue with Zenimax is they aren't communicating on it. And that WILL drive players away.
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday during Primetime was bad. Today was fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday during Primetime was bad. Today was fine for me.
    I got this too. Early Saturday and Sunday morning were fine, but as the North Americans woke up and hopped on it got worse and worse. This morning was just fine.

It's pretty clearly related to the amount of people involved. I imagine Zenimax isn't spinning up much support until they see how many people are actually subbed as compared to how many will be gone after the first month.

Also, to the guy asking how a sorc with just the resto staff heals; better than a DK or NB. I've got a veteran tank (not done any veteran dungeons yet) and I've done every normal instance so far in the game, was healed by only sorcs and Templars. I've got a sorc that just hit 13 and I healed the first three dungeons without losing anyone, and for my tank those were easily the hardest ones (although that might be because people didn't know wtf they were doing). Only had the first 3 skills in resto staff unlocked and was able to keep people up that way. Mana regen felt much better than my Templar healer in the beta, but Sorc does have a lot of mana regen talents (dark magic and lightning trees) to go along with the light armor talents.
    Last edited by obdigore; 2014-04-15 at 03:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

It's pretty clearly related to the amount of people involved. I imagine Zenimax isn't spinning up much support until they see how many people are actually subbed as compared to how many will be gone after the first month.
    Yeah that is what I think is happening, I believe they are putting us on their overflow because guild functionality and Cyrodiil is down for a lot of people during primetime on weekends. And overflow servers might just be the temporary cloud servers, but that is what I am guess. Because all three weekend days during primetime I had no access to guilds and Cyrodiil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Yeah that is what I think is happening, I believe they are putting us on their overflow because guild functionality and Cyrodiil is down for a lot of people during primetime on weekends. And overflow servers might just be the temporary cloud servers, but that is what I am guess. Because all three weekend days during primetime I had no access to guilds and Cyrodiil.
    Guild went into Cyrodil Friday night. It sucks when one alliance has huge mobs rolling around in your 'home' and the other two can't do anything. We took 3 keeps and then our little 15 person group (there were randoms following us too, but meh) got absolutely rolled by a huge mob. It's boring and we are thinking about switching battlegrounds. There is no fight, they don't show up until they outnumber at least 2:1. That isn't fun.

-Pact on Dawn...whatever. Breaker? Star? I don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    huh i'm in Auriel's Bow as Covenant, we can't seem to decide whether we want to win or not, this morning we had just 3 bases and no Elder scrolls, but within a few hours we had emperor and 4 elder scrolls at the moment they have lost all but 2 of the elder scrolls and 2 bases
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.