My launcher fixed itself. Zenimax must've fixed something on their end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what's the point of the Imperial Edition Exclusive Code that should be redeemed for

- Play as an Imperial
    - White Imperial Horse
    - Mudcrab Vanity Pet
    - Rings of Mara

If I already have these from the 5 day head start code? I've only redeemed the basic game registration code along with it. Is this Imperial Code obsolete (For me) and can be given away?
    Last edited by Kuja; 2014-04-16 at 12:30 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Is there a way to split stacks? I want to sell some of my soul gems but not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Is there a way to split stacks? I want to sell some of my soul gems but not all of them.
    Right-click and "Split stack"

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as the end fight to start doing Veteran Rank stuff goes is their a trick to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i didn't have silverbolts then :|
    You should have, you get it with the Fighter's Guild skill line. I think it formally unlocks after the first quest you do for them? Not sure, but I always have it by Doshia.

Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Ok this bank **** just happened to me.
    All the bank issues have me completely paranoid. I've had enough gold to buy more bank space for awhile, but I'm afraid. o_o
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    Right-click and "Split stack"
    Thanks!

Someone just randomly whispered me hello, and then they said they love me. So I got that going for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    You should have, you get it with the Fighter's Guild skill line. I think it formally unlocks after the first quest you do for them? Not sure, but I always have it by Doshia.

All the bank issues have me completely paranoid. I've had enough gold to buy more bank space for awhile, but I'm afraid. o_o
    Well yah, but you have to put points into it to use it like all abilitys. But yeah, Silver Shards is OP as fuck. Everyone should have it. It shreds vampires, undead, dadrea, and you can spec for werewolves. Then you can go hunting for wolfs and bats in Cyrodil
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2014-04-16 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post

Nah, you have to put points into it. I actually looked when you guys were talking about it. Way past that quest and it wants me to put a point in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Arguing semantics is not a worthy endeavor of my time, sorry. You know what I meant and should have known from context. Move on.
    I suggest you extrapolate the conversation at hand, first by actually reading it, to what that means in comparing MMOs with leveling systems and non scaling content with games that can scale based on your level, are typically free roaming, and don't have to fit to any MMO conventions. If this is a vague attempt at white knighting, please understand what you are talking about first. Then understand that no one is attacking your precious baby ESO.
    I know you aren't attacking it, you never said anything even close to "attacking" it. You arguments are simply wrong. It doesn't help you in the slighest when you pull the fanboy card for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    So, in your opinion, you prefer a higher amount of /emotes than diverse abilities and things like the AH, and improved matchmaking? Interesting.
    Yeah there's a ton of emotes, which can be a plus.

Guild stores are basically AH's, considering you can be in 5 at once with a cap of 500 people per each.

The abilities you can get are also diverse enough, with many combinations of builds possible. I don't see how you can say it isn't diverse enough.

Why does it need a super matchmaking system? I hate wow now because all you do is que. I don't want ESO to turn into that. The group finder is more than enough. I honestly don't even need the current group finder. It encourages socializing.

My god, socializing in an mmo, it's unheard of.

So in short, you obviously haven't played the game and you're just here trying to start shit.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2014-04-16 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Anyone else amused that Blizzard announced that most quests won't have a storyline or questtext anymore in WoD? It'll just be a yellow question mark above a textless and voiceless NPC you right click who gives you a "Kill 0/15 boars" quest without any other explanation. Only the main questline will have questtext.

It shows to me how opposite the design direction of ESO and WoW is.
    Ugh, bye WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    Ugh, bye WoW.
    It's not true at all. People need to stop spreading this misinformation, or else they'll look silly.
    Only bonus objectives will have no quest text. And they don't need to, since you are already killing the boars for a quest already.

Questing

The Jade Forest quests had a very clear story, but it also had a lot of side quests that could bog you down.
    In Warlords of Draenor, your map will show you where to go to continue the main storyline, along with the locations of bonus objectives.
    The bonus objectives no longer have any story text that go with them, just a list of objectives. Now when there is quest text, you will know that it is really worth reading.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

had a bit more fun in Cyrodiil tonight. DC completely owns my campaign, but we AD managed to go from 1 base up to 4 bases. Then the DC guilds logged and we are back to one.

I am not sure how ZOS is planning for these campaigns to work, but right now all but DC on my campaign is dead 20 hrs a day.

With how much money Blizzard makes they should be going the other way. Hiring voice actors to voice all quest text. Other games do it, they have no excuse.

If you folks want to discuss Blizzards design of WoW, there's an entire forum just for that. Keep things on topic please : )

Any werewolves here on NA? I'm looking to buy a bite for 25k.

so, if you want to see some hilariously buttmad asspies, just mention adding new races in zone chat. it's quite enjoyable.

i might have just gotten lucky though.

Deleted
    Currently questing in Eastmarch I can say the zone looks absolutely amazing, so far the prettiest one for me

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    so, if you want to see some hilariously buttmad asspies, just mention adding new races in zone chat. it's quite enjoyable.

i might have just gotten lucky though.
    Trollin hard eh?

Try asking how to get to play as a werewolf dwarf because you refuse to play any game where you can't play as a dwarf. I'm sure that will go over well in zone chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.