@ brokenravens They are part of tes 3 morrowind and their origin is expanded on there but since it's fairly spoiler heavy for people that have yet to play morrowind you can read about it here

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Earthen Heart
    Magma Armor: Reduced the duration of this ability.
    Arden Flame
    Standard of Might: Reduced the damage bonus and damage reduction of this ability.

NNNNOOO
    I'd rather this than they go and outright BREAK a mechanic.
    The ultimates are strong but not the be all/end all.

Would be happy if it deals with infinitank too as that build IS a bit broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    EDIT: found two books on the creation of the tribunal: The battle of red mountain part one and two and war of the first council. Both should give you an insight and can be found in ESO.
    If you'd prefer a visual guide to tribunal lore I'd recommend ShodyCast's, though part 3 contains spoilers for morrowind. And part 2 also contains some spoilers near the end of it, namely about the Third Era.

Part 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownzBOFG1Hc
    Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFcJSwyE2U0
    Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e_4wCC9yA

Hope this helps BrokenRavens!
    Last edited by Aeula; 2014-06-03 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Standard of Might.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    I'd rather this than they go and outright BREAK a mechanic.
    The ultimates are strong but not the be all/end all.

Would be happy if it deals with infinitank too as that build IS a bit broken.
    Infinitank is ridiculous, I admit. But I will cry about the SoM nerf. People can just easily move out of it or dodge roll out of it if they are being talon'd.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Has anyone tried to do the siege weapon training quest in Cyrodiil since the patch? I cannot get credit for two of the weapons no matter what I try. Relogged, abandoned quest, went to a different campaign, fired all the weapons until target was dead, etc.

Really annoying, especially since it doesn't appear I can go back and skip the training since I already talked to the NPC. I want my skill points, damnit!
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Has anyone tried to do the siege weapon training quest in Cyrodiil since the patch? I cannot get credit for two of the weapons no matter what I try. Relogged, abandoned quest, went to a different campaign, fired all the weapons until target was dead, etc.

Really annoying, especially since it doesn't appear I can go back and skip the training since I already talked to the NPC. I want my skill points, damnit!
    Do you get the same exp/alliance points for skipping? I didn't in beta.
    Oh and yes, having the same problem as you. My faction is pact, did it on my level 10 night blade.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2014-06-03 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    @ brokenravens They are part of tes 3 morrowind and their origin is expanded on there but since it's fairly spoiler heavy for people that have yet to play morrowind you can read about it here
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    EDIT: found two books on the creation of the tribunal: The battle of red mountain part one and two and war of the first council. Both should give you an insight and can be found in ESO.
    If you'd prefer a visual guide to tribunal lore I'd recommend ShodyCast's, though part 3 contains spoilers for morrowind. And part 2 also contains some spoilers near the end of it, namely about the Third Era.

Part 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownzBOFG1Hc
    Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFcJSwyE2U0
    Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e_4wCC9yA

Hope this helps BrokenRavens!
    Wow! That is some cool lore! I did not think there was that much back story to it. The ES lore is so deep, it really is amazing.

Thanks all! You guys were a great help!

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, always happy to educate when it comes to lore.
    Dunmer have quite a deep, rich lore about them that's quite unique.
    In other news, when the hell will Zeni max make world bosses soloable? Tired of waiting hours on end for players to show up and help. Same with dolmen. Sadly I don't think the player base will be able to sustain these low level multi player events in the future.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2014-06-03 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    No problem, always happy to educate when it comes to lore.
    Dunmer have quite a deep, rich lore about them that's quite unique.
    In other news, when the hell will Zeni max make world bosses soloable? Tired of waiting hours on end for players to show up and help. Same with dolmen. Sadly I don't think the player base will be able to sustain these low level multi player events in the future.
    Pre-50 I always soloed them. Now I just give a shout in my guild to find a group.

Do you get the same exp/alliance points for skipping? I didn't in beta.
    Oh and yes, having the same problem as you. My faction is pact, did it on my level 10 night blade.
    I don't know, that's why I chose not to skip it just in case.

I'm AD on this character. I submitted a bug report for the quest. Hopefully they receive enough that it's fixed next maintenance.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

If anyone has a DC(NA) character that they wish to turn into a Vampire, Blood Ritual is now up for me on my NB. Just message or whisper me in-game @Vercigentorix. if for some reason I get multiple requests, it will be first come, first served. I'll keep the bite available and free for the ever shrinking MMOC posters to the megathread(Looks like we are all using other sites that are user friendly and use the megathread to check in every once in a bit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    If anyone has a DC(NA) character that they wish to turn into a Vampire, Blood Ritual is now up for me on my NB. Just message or whisper me in-game @Vercigentorix. if for some reason I get multiple requests, it will be first come, first served. I'll keep the bite available and free for the ever shrinking MMOC posters to the megathread(Looks like we are all using other sites that are user friendly and use the megathread to check in every once in a bit).
    Aww. I'm actually looking for a bite on EP. Got a nightblade healer I'm working on thats gonna go vamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Aww. I'm actually looking for a bite on EP. Got a nightblade healer I'm working on thats gonna go vamp.
    My EP character is fang free. Two guilds I know of on EP side, Bloodlords and House Annunaki , give out free bites or sell them on the cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, they ruined the vanguard costume! It's boring old plate instead of the red dunmer leather, it was one of my favourite costumes too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you bite someone cross faction in Cyrodil? I always wondered…

Also, how do I know when I can bite someone on my Vamp, is it a buff? And how does one go about it exactly?

(I have a DC vamp btw, free bites for MMO-C posters. )

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    Can you bite someone cross faction in Cyrodil? I always wondered…

Also, how do I know when I can bite someone on my Vamp, is it a buff? And how does one go about it exactly?

(I have a DC vamp btw, free bites for MMO-C posters. )
    You have to bite someone in the area of an altar, so unless Cyrodiil has an altar hidden somewhere; highly unlikely unless they make changes.

You have to be level 6 Vampire and you put a skill point into Blood Ritual. Blood Ritual allows you to bite someone near the altar once a week. The timer is on the Blood Ritual tooltip and I believe its tracked via a Vampire addon if you have it.

Deleted
    Just did VR Spindleclutch again just because i hadn't dont it for a while, and i have to say this dungeon has to be my favourite of the VR dungeons i have done so far.
    People who haven't attempted any VR's should definitely give spindleclutch a try! Heres a video of it if you are interested:

Deleted
    Breaking

Patch 1.2 notes up!!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-v1-2-0#latest

Looking good, lots of changes.
    Last edited by mmoc91d120d86f; 2014-06-03 at 08:50 PM.

Having to sign in just to read the patch notes is really annoying.

Deleted
    Increased the difficulty for many creatures and bosses in delves throughout Craglorn.

nicee

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly not much new content though, wished it had more.