Another quick question.. Anyone have their addons constantly saying out of date when they're all upto date.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Another quick question.. Anyone have their addons constantly saying out of date when they're all upto date.
    Nope, but thats odd check the forums at all?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the mod authors won't update their mod unless something is actually wrong with it. For ESO to see it as "up to date" the mod needs to have a txt file with the current API version listed.

If the mod works okay and it simply just bugs you to see it showing as "Out of Date", go to your addons folder (usually under Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\) go into the folder of the addon you want to "update" and look for a text file that has the same name as the mod itself. In that text file you will see a line such as:

## APIVersion: ??????

? is the number you need to change. The current API version is 100011

save the file, and your mod is magically up to date.

the one addon i have does that... though the addon may no longer be updated. Called foundry tactical combat or something like that.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    the one addon i have does that... though the addon may no longer be updated. Called foundry tactical combat or something like that.
    If you got that from ESOUI then it should be up to date. It looks like it was updated yesterday.

Now that we are talking add-ons, can anyone recommend some good ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    If you are WW, you get 15% stamina regen in human form, while having no disadvantages at all. So long as you don't transform into a wolf, there are no disadvantages. Even though there are no buffs displaying you get more stam regen, you still get 10-15% more stamina regen than being non-WW.

Afaik, fighters guild abilties only affect WWs that are in the actual WW form.
    Hmm... interesting, guess I'll go with WW this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    If you got that from ESOUI then it should be up to date. It looks like it was updated yesterday.
    I use curse client for addons. It says they're all upto date, but in game I keep getting errors when said addons are enabled.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Soooo I came back to see how the game has improved but I'm confused. I'm stuck at vet 7 and somehow I have the feeling there still is not much if all to do before vet 14. Sadly vet xp seems gimped too, because after almost finishing a complete zone I have like 45% of lvl 8. Justice system is useless imho because gold kinda is (at least to me right now), champion system is a slow grind and benefits are so little you wont really notice unless you dump thousands of points into one tree. What is also there? Stuff I cant do I guess or which takes ages to get a group for? PvP, so I've heard, is a lagfest and thus unplayable. So what are the glorious new features that make this game interesting. Can someone tell me please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use curse client for addons. It says they're all upto date, but in game I keep getting errors when said addons are enabled.
    Ah, errors in game are a whole other story. When you can, post the first 10 or so lines of the error here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got an infinite loading screen, nothing happens. Not a great start when coming back to try out a game, why the fuck has this not been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I got an infinite loading screen, nothing happens. Not a great start when coming back to try out a game, why the fuck has this not been fixed?
    Not really a fix, but this is how it works: Just wait.

It might take 1 minute, it might take 10... It's how the game works when you install/patch/repair it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I assume it's the first time you ran it after the patch? If so you just gotta let it sit. It takes a good bit of time the first time. Just take it slow, no need to rush. Be gentle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why sometimes loading screens takes couple seconds, and sometimes they last for couple minutes. I'm playing with my brother again, and we have identical PC-setups currently, and most of the time we both have fast loading screens.. but sometimes one of us is stuck there for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I wonder why sometimes loading screens takes couple seconds, and sometimes they last for couple minutes. I'm playing with my brother again, and we have identical PC-setups currently, and most of the time we both have fast loading screens.. but sometimes one of us is stuck there for ages.
    I notice it a lot more when I'm grouped with my brother also. I wonder if it happens to be something with phases. It loads a phase and then realizes my brother is in a different one then has to reload to the phase he's in. I don't seem to notice it when by myself.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Works really well
    Yeah I installed it last night. To anyone wanting addons, do not use Curse client. It's not remotely as capable as Minion and doesn't have most of the best addons anyways. I dislike having so many programs for my programs, but it's the era we live. Minion is a better designed program, has better functionality, and has no ads.
    BAD WOLF

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't wait a minute or more - just force close the game and launch it again
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch Notes v2.0.2

Items in red have been removed from patch since posting.

OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.0.2 is an incremental patch that introduces fixes to issues surrounding gameplay and UI, and also increases XP received in Trials and Cyrodiil. The Alliance War has received a number of other improvements which we encourage you to check out below!

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War

General

• Significantly increased siege weapon damage against other player characters.
    • Increased trebuchet damage against keep walls.
    • Increased the XP received from killing other players by 50%.
    • Increased the XP provided by many of the less lucrative quests in Cyrodiil.
    • Increased the stats of a battle leveled player character in Cyrodiil to those of a VR12 player character.
    • Reduced the XP received from some guards at the Scroll gates.
    • Increased the level of all monsters in Cyrodiil to VR12 so they provide more XP per kill.
    • Reduced the damage and health of guards so they are at a similar power level to the old VR5 guards.

Art & Animation

Animation

• Fixed an issue that was causing some NPCs to not turn smoothly.

Audio

General

• Created a more natural flow for the Silvernar's Audience Hall theater sequence.
    • Music and sounds from the Champion System UI are now easier to hear and more immersive.

Combat & Gameplay

General

• All foods, drinks, and potions can now be used while you are silenced.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing you to sit too far forward or back on your mount.

Nightblade

Assassination

• Grim Focus: The weapon glow from this ability will now always be visible so you know when the buff has expired. The Spectral Bow conjured from Assassin’s Will also now plays correctly.

Siphoning

• Agony: This ability is now more responsive and transitions more smoothly with other combat animations.

Weapon

Bow

• Snipe: Fixed an issue with this ability’s visual effects getting stuck on your bow.

Armor

Heavy Armor

• Constitution: Fixed an issue where Rank I and II of this passive were unintentionally stacking.

Champion System

• Fixed an issue where you would not gain access to the Champion UI without relogging after reaching Veteran Rank 1.
    • Fixed an issue where you would not see the proper amount of Champion Points upon your initial login after patch v2.0.1.

Crown Store

General

• Re-added the Starter Pack and Crown Potions to the Store. These potions are slightly better than vendor potions, not quite as good as crafted potions, and will always conform to your level.
    • Crown Potion buffs will now be properly increased by Potion Boost enchantments and the Alchemy passive Medicinal Use.

Dungeons & Group Combat

Trials

• Increased the XP received from defeating monsters in Trials by 1100%. Additionally, the XP received in Trials will now be more consistent among group members.

Exploration & Itemization

Collections

• Fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from having all expected costumes, mounts and pets available in the Collections UI upon logging in.

Justice System

General

• Fixed an issue with a small percentage of stealable items which had their item level set to scale instead of being locked to 1, which resulted in higher than intended sale values.

Zones

Eastmarch

• The Spirits of Sovngarde can no longer be pickpocketed or attacked.

Greenshade

• The enemies in the delve Naril Nagaia will no longer award bounty when killed.

Miscellaneous

General

• Fixed a number of commonly-occurring crashes, including when you would alt-tab or minimize the game to your taskbar.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing custom resolutions to not save between sessions.

Quests & Zones

Auridon

• Lifting the Veil: The step of this quest that involves drinking Palomir’s concoction to visit the island will now more reliably work as intended.
    • The Veil Falls: Fixed an issue where Heritance Cutthroat would occasionally flip into walls or other fixtures and get stuck, blocking your progress.

Stirk

• The Weight of Three Crowns: Countess Hakruba will now more reliably complete her trek up the summit during this quest.

UI

General

• The Default Soul Gem option in the UI settings will now update when changed.
    • Fixed an issue where Alliance indicators and healthbars would occasionally disappear.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2015-03-23 at 03:44 PM.

--snip--
    The XP boost to trials is insane I mite have to start playing again lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see this patch released. Game's still 2.0.0
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side