10+ Year Old Account
    Go on the beta forums if you want to know what this beta test is all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    What is available contentwise in this beta?
    To quote Rick Grimes: Stuff.... and thaaaaaangs...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    Go on the beta forums if you want to know what this beta test is all about.
    Sadly it appears people can't access the forums because of the problem I listed earlier ( I am apperently not the only one with this)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Sadly it appears people can't access the forums because of the problem I listed earlier ( I am apperently not the only one with this)
    Not much to see there anyway.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

lol this NDA is ridiculous. What they're trying to "hide" at this point in the beta is beyond me. Off topic they keep emailing me beta keys even though I always spew their forums with negative feedback lmao

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    lol this NDA is ridiculous. What they're trying to "hide" at this point in the beta is beyond me. Off topic they keep emailing me beta keys even though I always spew their forums with negative feedback lmao
    i agree 100%. it's just a flipping stress test at this point. what the actual fuck are they trying to hide at this point...

i wonder if our old characters are still accessible, or if we have to start over.

Done with the download FINALLY. I don't know but I keep downloading at 1mb/s at max while having atleast 12mb/s on other stuff.
    I know for sure that how fun I might have (I have it so with every new MMO I play so nothing really special) I will not play it when it launch. Would be toooo unfocused in my personal life since when I know that I pay for a game each month my brain tells me that if I don't play I lose money and that can't happen.

But when this is over, can I keep the acc for the next beta invitation or is it finished for me?

Deleted
    woot got my beta invite aswell
    but I wonder is it only for 3 days or there's full time going beta already?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    received the beta invite too.

It's a stress test however, expect very heavily loaded server, shouldn't be representative of normal server load outside perhaps launch window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    We can't say. NDA.
    Never understood these NDA warnings.

What about those who aren't in the beta, I did not sign any agreements with anyone, why can't I say or mention specific things about the game that I know about?
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Quote Originally Posted by Wromthrax View Post

What about those who aren't in the beta, I did not sign any agreements with anyone, why can't I say or mention specific things about the game that I know about?
    because this forum has to adhere to their strict NDA or they can rightfully shut it down or sue them.

let's not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    woot got my beta invite aswell
    but I wonder is it only for 3 days or there's full time going beta already?
    I was going to ask the exact same thing?
    Why beta weekends and not ongoing beta's like WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Wromthrax View Post

There are several forums and venues you can go to, so you can state your opinion. There is nothing against it. MMO-Champion abides by NDAs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    There is a on-going beta, and it has been on-going for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    There are several forums and venues you can go to, so you can state your opinion. There is nothing against it. MMO-Champion abides by NDAs.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a on-going beta, and it has been on-going for months now.
    yeah, you either get lucky and get an on-going or you get stuck with the latter weekend only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    i agree 100%. it's just a flipping stress test at this point. what the actual fuck are they trying to hide at this point...

i wonder if our old characters are still accessible, or if we have to start over.
    the forums said everything is wiped.

Deleted
    Got my beta key too! So excited!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    this is a stress test

They purposely invited tons of people to overload there server. they have to. Only way to reach the kind of server load they are looking for.

This isn't normal beta test. You don't want/need large playerbase for regular beta test. So they need to cut access to those extra beta testers as soon as they are done with the stress test, and resume regular beta testing.

Actually interested in this. Hope i get a beta key so i can try it out.

It's totally sad that they are not doing european beta and also they do not allow for key sharing. I have tons of friends who wanted to test and see ESO BEFORE they spend a penny on the product. Well, we can live without their game, so, Bethesda has lost a few clients. GL HF. I am actually happy with Blizzard. ESO failed again. WTF is wrong with developers nowdays....

Looks like they've screwed the pooch, article on the front of pixeldynamo.com about a bunch of beta accounts being compromised. Can't post the link sadly.
    Last edited by twaddle; 2014-01-08 at 09:11 PM.