Thread: Mio Energy

Mio Energy

Hey guys Instead of energy drinks which are very bad for your health. I am drinking Mio energy which is pretty good. Now I pretty much drink with every bottle of water I have is this a bad thing?
    http://www.kraftbrands.com/mio/energy_mio.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that you have 115 posts, I'm going to assume you're not an advertiser, but this sort of post really comes across as advertising.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

dont tell me what to do with my body
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

What ever happened to just drinking water? I like the taste and texture of plain cold water from the fridge.

I love Mio. I'm addicted to both flavors.
    Dinnerbone-because I binged your mother.

If the Mio is caffeinated, then in order to maintain the correct amount of water, you need to consume an equal quantity of plain water. Other health issues aside, that is the only immediate concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny because you clearly don't understand any basic biochemistry because otherwise you'd shed a tear after reading the ingredients and then seeing that you inferred that this one is healthy relative to other energy drinks.

Honestly, those ingredients are almost identical to those of a can of MONSTER energy drink, except MONSTER has various Benzoate salts in it. MONSTER is not healthy, neither is what you posted.

If you think this is healthy then explain why when you hit "NUTRITIONAL FACTS" it even says at the top "Contains 0% fruit juice" as if it's some herald banner to represent how good it is. If you want a healthy drink then go for water or fruit juice, but if you do fruit juice then keep in mind you're drinking a lot of sugars so therefore reduce those in your diet slightly.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just drink ice water with some lemon juice in it.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    why dont you just shoot some of it in your mouth without mixing with water? Wouldnt it be like eating a sensu bean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Given that you have 115 posts, I'm going to assume you're not an advertiser, but this sort of post really comes across as advertising.
    Was thinking the same, never seen this "mio" energy drink in sweden btw, what does it taste like? :x
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Was thinking the same, never seen this "mio" energy drink in sweden btw, what does it taste like? :x
    Most likely like these Monster/energy drinks you get in supermarket with their many semi-tastes. Filled with (panax) ginseng, taurine, cheap B vitamines (incl. niacin), caffeine (32 mg/100 ml), guarana and stuff like citrites and acesulfam/sugar to keep acidity, taste and sweetness in check as most of it tastes quite awful without. Each component has some toxic effects if overdosed but I don't know if anyone sane would drink that much, drinking liters of it each day sounds someone could however get close to that. The combo effect of all those puts a stress effect on your metabolism and the effect is usually misnamed "energizing". I have read the nutritional facts and it's clear it's just another energy drink with almost the same stuff.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Its rather disgusting. At first it tastes like the flavor you would expect, and then it leaves this horrible aftertaste in your mouth that makes me, at least, want to throw up.

Monster Rehab is better, (Green Tea flavor is amazing)