Blue bloodfang set, possibe to solo farm?

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted, but I really need to know if this possible.

Can the blue bloodfang set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=397 be solo farmed?
    Its mostly from 5-man BC heroics.
    If you feel this is solo-able, would you have a preferred spec to use?
    Last edited by tbm13; 2012-05-02 at 08:32 PM.

Should be very easily solo-farmed, regardless of spec.

I wasn't sure how hard BC heroic bosses would be, since I haven't even looked at em until now. Thanks for the reply though.

Deleted
    Yes, should not be a problem.

I guess sword/axe/mace combat would make for the easiest compared to daggers

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xavio/advanced

Solo'd some as resto spec'd, solo'd some as moonkin. Not a challenge at all. You'll be fine.

Yeah, BC heroics could be farmed at 80, so you're all set. Good luck!

you should be able to solo everything from wrath heroics on down, some older raid bosses cant be done by assin, any spec should work for heroics tho.

yeh you shouldn't have trouble with Wotlk 5man heroics and thats level 80, level 70 should be around 120-150k?? a boss...thats nothing for any class.

Sounds awesome, guess I know what I'm doing tonight!

good luck... black morass was a pain in getting the helm. Not because it was "hard" - but because you need to wait a full min or two after killing the first two bosses. Lots of down time... hope you get lucky and get the helm on your first couple of attempts, as it took me close to 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    good luck... black morass was a pain in getting the helm. Not because it was "hard" - but because you need to wait a full min or two after killing the first two bosses. Lots of down time... hope you get lucky and get the helm on your first couple of attempts, as it took me close to 10.
    tell me about it i went everyday to grind rep >.<

Some pieces are annoying and hardly ever drop...like for my shaman i wanted the belt from mana tombs..i did it for 2 months and finally got a drop

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    finished my entire set of this and the druid recolor t2 (for the lols) in under a week on my rogue, at 80. also solo'd it on a paladin well before the transmog thing came out, because i enjoy forcing my boyfriend to dress his paladin like my rogue so yes, definately doable, and alot of the misc drops in there (cloth, greens) should sell pretty decently too.. so farming is never a waste!

This should give you an idea on how easy TBC heroic dungeon bosses should be for you.

My record kill of anzu in sethekk is 6 seconds. My record kill of Ikiss in sethekk is 4.

BC heroics bosses are very, very trivial for a level 85 rogue. You don't even need to spend combo points on recuperate.

easily soloable

Deleted
    got the set on my druid http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dndii/advanced
    and the set apart from legs on my rogue also but gone back to ruthless gear mog for her, extremely easy to solo as rogue any spec, most of the bosses you can stealth/sprint to and avoid trash but some bits as mentioned can be very time consuming..especially the heroic ones that you can only do 1x per day..legs from blood furnace took me 2 weeks running daily to get also the helm from morass was horrid but at least it was spammable

combat is probably best with blade flurry on unavoidable mobs and killing spree for bosses

Are these accessable without the required rep or does it still require the keys?
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Are these accessable without the required rep or does it still require the keys?
    They removed the keys.