Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World Trade Center Tower 7 - What...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm

I can understand the twin towers falling, big ass planes hit towers...yeah never happened before in history, don't have anything to compare it to, so I cant say "IMPOSSIBLE".

But with tower 7...what the fuck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSc7NPn8Ok

How does this even. I don't even know.

It's just...something not right here.
    Last edited by Friendlychap; 2012-05-05 at 03:53 PM.

What time is it? Conspiracy time!!! Yay. Anyone wanna borrow my tin foil? I got a huge roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    What time is it? Conspiracy time!!! Yay. Anyone wanna borrow my tin foil? I got a huge roll.
    Quick pass it over here!
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew it was going to be a conspiracy thread as soon as I read "World Tr" in the title, do I win something?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Its not a conspiracy thread.

Would just like a link or idea of what happened to Tower 7.

Ive yet to be given a detailed reason. "Fires made it fall" Need a little more detail :/

Number 7 was completely destroyed on one side but looked undamaged from the opposite side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlychap View Post

Ive yet to be given a detailed reason. "Fires made it fall" Need a little more detail :/
    Parts of the first two towers fell onto tower 7, plus it burned all day (I think it collapsed sometime around 5pm?).

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlychap View Post

If you read the wiki. The fire suppression system had low pressure so fire burned out of control, thus fire brought building down.
    I think you are trying to find something that just isn't there.

10+ Year Old Account

this type of person makes me sick. the 'sheep' with a baby brain who can't believe anything but what they're told to and belittle those who can by throwing out the 'conspiracy theorist' label.. i find it pretty sad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleytwun View Post
    Parts of the first two towers fell onto tower 7, plus it burned all day (I think it collapsed sometime around 5pm?).
    A fire alone has never ever caused a complete collapse of a high rise building. The tower fell straight down, as if all support columns were severed at once. Controlled demolition at its finest.

At least you're looking into it, Friendlychap. There isn't enough people who care to investigate anything. People enjoy being ignorant and tossing around subjects loosely. WTC has had tons of crazy documentaries and whatnot including having 1400 professionals and Tops in their field(Engineering, physics, chemistry, etc) investigating this.
    I appreciate it when people try to dive deeper into things that other so hastily call out whatever they feel like because they don't care for doing homework and rather believe whatever their told. I'm not saying what is what here with this.. because I don't know.
    Just do your own homework and spend time on it, think for yourself. Everything has two sides.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read the wiki. The fire suppression system had low pressure so fire burned out of control, thus fire brought building down.
    I think you are trying to find something that just isn't there.
    lol! case + point.

Deleted
    I think it was pretty much proven that it fell because of an arson, which was done by mothman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this type of person makes me sick. the 'sheep' with a baby brain who can't believe anything but what they're told to and belittle those who can by throwing out the 'conspiracy theorist' label.. i find it pretty sad actually.
    Yet you are doing exactly the same thing to him by calling him a "sheep with a baby brain". Do not throw stones in glass houses my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yet you are doing exactly the same thing to him by calling him a "sheep with a baby brain". Do not throw stones in glass houses my friend.
    He never called him anything. He's pointing out someone who is mocking the idea of conspiracy. Lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Because you've investigated first hand and come up with conducive evidence, instead of just accepting something that someone told you?

Deleted
    I saw a documentary on it a few years back, so I'll say what I remember:

-the people who asked for the towers to be built were cheap, and as such payed for less anti-fire material
    -they also got worse iron
    -so the support beams were badly made and wrapped in a too weak layer of anti-fire isolant
    -the entire tower was designed wrong, the stairs were badly put and instead of acting as a secure environment, they got filled with smoke
    -given that the support beams were made of bad iron and not isolated properly, the fire got to them easily and overheated them until they started to bend
    -from then on it was only a matter of time until it fell
    -also, they used some crappy isolant for heating that actually fueled the fires, this made it burn more.

Now if you want to go into conspiracy theories(though I doubt them in this case), in some videos of the plane that bystanders took, it seemed to have something strapped to it's belly. Now, we go into conspiracy theories since if it was a commercial jet, it wouldn't lift off with a giant bomb strapped to its belly, now would it? And I'm sure people would notice it before boarding.

The exact truth however will never be known. Why? Because after the area was cleaned, instead of a proper investigation, the debris were taken to the scrapyard and melted. Your spoons might be made of the debris from World trade Center. Enjoy your food.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-05-05 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I saw a documentary on it a few years back, so I'll say what I remember:

-the people who asked for the towers to be built were cheap, and as such payed for less anti-fire material
    -they also got worse iron
    -so the support beams were badly made and wrapped in a too weak layer of anti-fire isolant
    -the entire tower was designed wrong, the stairs were badly put and instead of acting as a secure environment, they got filled with smoke
    -given that the support beams were made of bad iron and not isolated properly, the fire got to them easily and overheated them until they started to bend
    -from then on it was only a matter of time until it fell
    -also, they used some crappy isolant for heating that actually fueled the fires, this made it burn more.

Now if you want to go into conspiracy theories(though I doubt them in this case), in some videos of the plane that bystanders took, it seemed to have something strapped to it's belly. Now, we go into conspiracy theories since if it was a commercial jet, it wouldn't lift off with a giant bomb strapped to its belly, now would it? And I'm sure people would notice it before boarding.

The exact truth however will never be known. Why? Because after the area was cleaned, instead of a proper investigation, the debris were taken to the scrapyard and melted. Your spoons might be made of the debris from World trade Center. Enjoy your food.
    Me thinks you don't know what spoons are made out of.

If you read the wiki.
    Contrary to common internet practice, Wikipedia is not considered a valid source.

Try linking official reports maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiouslol View Post
    He never called him anything. He's pointing out someone who is mocking the idea of conspiracy. Lol?
    You missunderstand me. I love a good conspiracy. But this tower 7 stuff is really people looking for something that isn't there.