Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Movies] Who is Your favorite actor and actress in Hollywood?

Hello Friends,

I Wanna ask you, Who is your favorite actor and actress in Hollywood?

My favorite Actor is:
    Enrique Iglesias

Favorite Actress is:
    Brittany Murphy

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Iglesias a pop singer or something? Haven't seen him in any movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Favorite Actor: Ian Mckellen sp*? His role as Gandalf is litterally PERFECT.
    Favorite actress: pending...there aren't any ACTUALLY good actresses that aren't famous because of their body...

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite actor: Brad Pitt, honestly can't think of a movie I've seen him in where his performance was bad, not good, or just anything negative

Favorite actress: Hmm I can't say I have a favorite but if I had to choose it'd probably be Natalie Portman or Cate Blanchett (this is mainly for their acting abilities though I do find Cate to be extremely attractive)
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Favourite Actor: Probably Jeremy Irons or Hugh Laurie.

Favourite Actress: Christina Hendricks. I have a massive girl-crush on her.

Deleted
    Actor: Christopher Heyerdahl (a sci-fi actor who has played key roles in SG-Atlantis and Sanctuary ... why ? because i find him a good actor and his voice is simply fantastic)
    Actress: Natalie Portman (cute, good actress, played in Star Wars ... ^^ what's there more to say?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Actor: Jeremy Irons, god I love his voice, and I'm male! Oh, and we share first names, he makes me like my name more than I usually do.
    Actress: Kate Beckinsale, the voice, the looks, the talent. She just really, really needs to get into some good movies. Was really hoping for her to be Catwomen in the new Batman when they first annoucned that Catwomen was going to be in the next batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go. I have several actors i like.

Actors: Edward Norton, Christian Bale, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro ( i only like a few of his movies but they are fan-fucking-tastic IMO), Ian Mckellen, George Clooney (certain movies).....and quite possibly the best one simply because i dont anyone could ever do a better job at playing the joker Heath Ledger, this is the only movie performance that left me in awe when i saw it. I mean i know people who are in drama, acting, photography ect...and it was hard for them to tell it was Ledger.

edit: Leo DeCap is good in certain roles.

Favourite Actor: Patrick Stewart
    Favourite Actress: Meryl Streep

Actor: Matt Damon
    Actress: Natalie Portman

Deleted
    Actor - Jake Gyllenhaal
    Actress- Natalie Portman

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post

edit: Leo DeCap is good in certain roles.
    Yea, I will admit, he has improved drastically over the years. In 1997 with Titanic, he was basically the Edward of that time, no one liked him, pale, thought he couldn't act. Then he just kept getting more and more movies and he just kept on improving, I like him. The accents he does sometimes like in Blood Diamond and The Departed are pretty entertaining.

Hard to pick just one... I like a lot of different ones... I'll just name a few I really like.
    Actors I really like: Kevin Spacey, Vincent Cassell(I love him in La Haine), Viggo Mortensen(Indian runner, The Road etc)
    Actresses: Amber Heard is really good in The Informers

La Haine - Probably my fave movie of all time.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite Actor: Simon Pegg.

Actor: Brad Pitt
    Actress: Helena Bonham Carter
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Poor Brittany Murphy... her career was just starting to hit its stride too

I thought Ian McKellan's Gandalf was so-so. He didn't really do the crusty, cranky old man exterior that Gandalf has especially early in the books as well as I'd have liked, that was part of his charm. Don't know whether that's down to Ian McKellan or the direction Peter Jackson went with the adaptation though.

He was a brilliant Magneto however.

I don't like picking favourites, many actors and actresses are good in different ways or in certain roles... but to pick two off the top of my head, I'll watch any movie with Jean Reno or Amanda Seyfried in them.

Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
    Actress: Anne Hathaway

Actor: Johnny Depp
    Actress: Not sure. Portman is good though

It changes depending on movies I've seen recently or my mood, but currently..

Fave Actors: Robert Downey Jr, Matthew McConaughey, Heath Ledger, Jeremy Irons.. Can't think of any others right now..

Fave Actress: absolutely adore Katherine Heigl right now, Natalie Portman, Sandra Bullock...

Off the top of my head... I'd have to say--

Actor: James McAvoy
    Actress: Marion Cotillard