10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Id like to feel her.....

/creep
    Fff, you already had awesome points for the whole bender thing. Then for choosing the correct of the two garments. And now this. Fuck you for being so awesomely creepy too, you're going to kill the freaking thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Of course I'm not leaving. Especially now that I see not many people really cared about me, I'm going to stay just to spite.You thought you could get rid of me that easily? I've been here since the beginning and I will be here until it is
    the end.
    Trollface.jpg or something

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Hm, cool beans. Tutor's busy with uni stuff so today's session has been postponed. No school today either because of the Europa League final (yes, it's actually here).
    you get no school because of some random sports event? wat?

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 09:13 AM ----------

Of course I'm not leaving. Especially now that I see not many people really cared about me, I'm going to stay just to spite.You thought you could get rid of me that easily? I've been here since the beginning and I will be here until it is
    the end.
    awww... /sadface

I see there has been a lot of negativity lately... Back to lurking mostly. O_o

Actually more of a good night right now since I'm definitely about to conk out. Might get on when I wake up. Later everypony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    That fight is a tough one to solo heal in pugs. I solo healed last phase shannox once. That was rough but I started the phase with full mana so not many issues there. I didn't do that many heroics though. Only reason why I was doing heroic sindy is cause the non scrub raid team needed a filler healer, the reason why I solo healed it is because the other heals died to her grip thing that I cant remember what its called. Other than that I was 6/12 heroic 25 icc on my lock at content
    Yeah, the Torvaron group was pretty fun, was solo tank too so at the end his hp was just flying down and I had to pour almost everything on him and not the rest of the raid :P (used Pain Suppress/Power Infusion to manage to give me time to get them up)
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...210_133544.jpg
    At the start of it, at the end the average was bout 7.5k hps, ofc that includes the start of the fight which is basically no healing :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    I see there has been a lot of negativity lately... Back to lurking mostly. O_o
    Yay it's a Jack! Don't go! D:

I have been here since the beginning and even before that. Seeing this thread pop up on mmo-champion made me happy. I know I wasn't a nice person but deep down I love you all.
    But the thread isn't to my liking anymore so I'm leaving. Bye.
    Not sure if serious (from what I know about your sense of humor) if you are serious tho I'm bummed cuz I like your sense of humor
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    (so late because I can't really be assed anymore)

You missed the sarcasm. They ban for related images as well. If it isn't ponies, you're getting the banhammer.
    Oooooo look who it is, whats up Kortin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Also I love how they call it quick reply. I'm slower than molasses.
    Not your fault, new thread=fast thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Which reminds me, Cheif, what guitar/s do you have?
    http://johan.ro/uploads/bc-rich-warlock-tribe1.jpg Just that (BC rich Warlock) and some piece of crap Fender ripoff I won at Dave and Busters XD
    I dont play guitar on my songs though I got a friend to help me with that, he's got a schecter hellraiser (I think) and the synyster gates schecter + like a bunch of others but I think he just used those in the studio with me. I dabble in guitar (and I did play bass a few weekends ago for my friends band's live show which I guess I'm technically now a part of) but my primary instrument would be drums.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Yay it's a Jack! Don't go! D:
    Sorry, I have sleep to do. If I don't then my schedule will get out of whack again. as I said though, I might be on when I wake up. *waves*

I leave with an awesome music link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Yeah, the Torvaron group was pretty fun, was solo tank too so at the end his hp was just flying down and I had to pour almost everything on him and not the rest of the raid :P (used Pain Suppress/Power Infusion to manage to give me time to get them up)
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...210_133544.jpg
    At the start of it, at the end the average was bout 7.5k hps, ofc that includes the start of the fight which is basically no healing :\
    Your recount is weird. Did you use that macro that you could use to inflate your recount numbers? There was one at the tail end of LK and you could use it to pull off like 100k DPS on recount.

Oh yeah guys I'm leaving the thread forever.

Oh yeah guys I'm back.

Oh thank you god. Thank you.

Best title ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    the end.
    Was I the only one who got the hint?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    http://johan.ro/uploads/bc-rich-warlock-tribe1.jpg Just that (BC rich Warlock) and some piece of crap Fender ripoff I won at Dave and Busters XD
    I dont play guitar on my songs though I got a friend to help me with that, he's got a schecter hellraiser (I think) and the synyster gates schecter + like a bunch of others but I think he just used those in the studio with me. I dabble in guitar (and I did play bass a few weekends ago for my friends band's live show which I guess I'm technically now a part of) but my primary instrument would be drums.
    Cool. I have a Jim Root Telecaster (don't laugh at me), and want at least 7 other guitars, a Warlock being one of them.

Sleep calls to me. Good night.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Sorry, I have sleep to do. If I don't then my schedule will get out of whack again. as I said though, I might be on when I wake up. *waves*

I leave with an awesome music link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o
    Yay! Hopefully see you around some more!

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 02:20 AM ----------

[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2012/05/AdventureTime_mock_3DS_FINAL-660x589.jpg[/ig]

Oh thank you god. Thank you.

Best title ever.
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Sleep calls to me. Good night.
    Nighty Night Hedgehog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    you get no school because of some random sports event? wat?
    Yeah. Traffic's gonna be an absolute mess today so they decided to can it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and Drek, I actually like having you around. Makes me feel less weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post

O_O
    Its reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    Not your fault, new thread=fast thread
    No joke. By the time the 30sec rule is dealt with a whole page has gone by >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Its reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Huzzah for Pickles then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Your recount is weird. Did you use that macro that you could use to inflate your recount numbers? There was one at the tail end of LK and you could use it to pull off like 100k DPS on recount.

Oh yeah guys I'm leaving the thread forever.

Oh yeah guys I'm back.
    Nah, like I said it was the start of the fight so it read the first absorbed hit and set the fight time to 0 or something.
    Had heal & absorbs on since I rolled a disco priest toward the end of naxx and lol'd everything up on her until everyone went disc once they reached ICC