Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    bring back the death penalty eh boys? pakis go home thats what I say, it's political correctness gone mad. you're most likely to be discriminated against if you're a white middle class male eh boys? let's all wrap ourselves in the Union Jack and go smash some corner shop windows it, take our revenge to the streets! there ain't no black in the Union Jack! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-05-09 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ke-shower.html

10 year old refuses to take a shower...CALL THE POLICE TO TASER HER!

i'm happy with our police thank you very much :S
    She kicked him in the gonads. He electrocuted her. Fair is fair imo.

Deleted
    Technically we don't actually have any police officers left in the UK. They're called something like "civil support officers" now.
    I'm pretty thankful for the Devolution Act because of this. Up North we don't have it quite as bad as England; our police force can still deport illegal immigrants without cries of 'Racism' and have no qualms with busting drug gangs because they happen to have people of other races in them.

It is getting worse however; the Sectarian Bill recently passed is a step in that direction, although I partially understand the reasoning behind it; sectarian violence causes hundreds of thousands of pounds of damage yearly due to vandalism and the fighting. Thankfully it only covers Football match sectarianism however.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    bring back the death penalty eh boys? pakis go home thats what I say, it's political correctness gone mad. you're most likely to be discriminated against if you're a white middle class male eh boys? let's all wrap ourselves in the Union Jack and go smash some corner shop windows it, take our revenge to the streets! there ain't no black in the Union Jack! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
    Death Penalty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es9XrKTTc_4

Also, stop being a twit. Who are -you- to dictate who gets to enter the country or not?

I dare say some of those 'Pakis' as you put it, have probably made more contributions to society than you have. Racism has no part in our society. On that same note however; neither does political correctness on that level.
    Last edited by mmoc65a9be75bb; 2012-05-09 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Um, thats not why the case wasn't investigated. It WAS investigated previously in 2008.

QFT by BBC news during the development of the current trial

Three years ago, a Crown Prosecution Service lawyer dropped a rape case involving an under-age girl which could have left a sex grooming ring undetected for years.

The teenager was arrested outside a takeaway in Heywood in August 2008 for being disruptive.

She alleged one of the workers had groomed and then raped her.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) investigated Kabeer Hassan and another man, aged 59, but it was nearly a year later when a CPS lawyer decided to drop the case.

According to Nazir Afzal, chief prosecutor for the North West, the lawyer had viewed six hours of video testimony from the girl and also had DNA evidence, but decided "she would not be viewed as a credible witness by a jury".
    Then as a follow up, they wouldn't investigate it AGAIN for the fear of being perceived as racist for repeatedly investigating. This is where the mistake is obviously, rather than a straight up fear of racism. It's more complex than it seems.

This is unacceptable and utterly pathethic from their part... i do have respect for police men but this can't be accepted in anyways.
    If she did get raped 5days a week and did report it to the police with the evidance of DNA and they didn't do anything about it , they should be removed for the force immediately...and i don't get why it say asians man when most of the name say in the article are not asian at all? maybe i misunderstood it but still.

Racism card is becoming WAY WAY out of the line , poeple can get away with everything now simply by giving the racism card or the feminist card.
    Good luck to a white man trying a white card , i'd love to see the ''Laugh'' he will get from the police. lol
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    P.C. really does take the piss honestly.

I'll be surprised if they don't change the colours on chess sets next because White always moves first.

Ssssh don't give them ideas!

This whole racist thing has gone WAY TOO FAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Semms like a hypocritic statment coming from someone who has a location of "Mutilation Nation". The police shouldnt be so afraid of being called racist that they cant do their job, but that seems to be the way the world is going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoshreptar View Post
    The American police force is so brutal because it takes almost no prerequisite to be a part of a group of authority with almost unlimited power over civilians. It attracts psychopaths and the dimwitted, testosterone filled mongoloids that liked to shove kids into lockers in high school.

On Topic: Political correctness is out of control, if people are offended, let them be offended. What are they going to do about it? Whine you out of a job?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelheim View Post
    It's more common than the media depicts, unfortunately. Some areas in Britain have a significant multi-cultural population, with little to no integration. I consider racism to be a terrible thing, but it does beggar belief that political correctness has gotten so out of hand. Then again, if the police did act sooner, chances are the criminals would play the 'race' card. It's a self sabotaging circle.
    Of course they'd play the race card, their lawyers would probably suggest it. People on trial often go to extremes to get leniency or even a "not guilty" verdict. But if it's a group of pedophiles, it should not be hard for the police to prove race was not a factor.
    Putin khuliyo

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Political correctness is a load of shite. Our children can't say 'baa baa black sheep', the old nursery rhyme because of PC. (despite the fact that black sheep refers to WOOL and not to skin.)

Dennis the menace, popular comic character has been completely diluted from the loveable rascal into just some kid.

We can't call it a blackboard any more, we have to call it the chalkboard (although white board still stands)

Shit's just insane, I'm sure nobody actually gives a fuck. If I walked up to a black man and asked him if the word 'blackboard' offends him, chances are he would say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Political correctness is a load of shite. Our children can't say 'baa baa black sheep', the old nursery rhyme because of PC. (despite the fact that black sheep refers to WOOL and not to skin.)

Dennis the menace, popular comic character has been completely diluted from the loveable rascal into just some kid.

We can't call it a blackboard any more, we have to call it the chalkboard (although white board still stands)

Shit's just insane, I'm sure nobody actually gives a fuck. If I walked up to a black man and asked him if the word 'blackboard' offends him, chances are he would say no.
    I would just say "blackboard" and raise the middle finger to anyone who objects.

How the hell is "blackboard" racist? That's . . . pretty fucking stupid. What color is the board? Black. What is the object? A board.

PC defies all common sense.
    Putin khuliyo

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I would just say "blackboard" and raise the middle finger to anyone who objects.

How the hell is "blackboard" racist? That's . . . pretty fucking stupid. What color is the board? Black. What is the object? A board.

No matter what way you slice it, it will never make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Not sure where people get these ideas that you can't say certain things like 'Blackboard' and 'Baa baa black sheep', trust me, you still can lol

Don't worry yourselves the rest of you, PC won't get in the way of how these men will be dealt with within Prison walls by the other inmates, they all got between 4-19 years each.

Yes integration is a little fubar in certain areas within England, coming from the North West I can definitely account for that, but imagine you just moved to a new country like some of these young families do, would you go and move in to a totally alien neighbourhood, or would you go to where your friends/family are? People gravitate to similar types of people/their own culture, even without them knowing a lot of the time.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2012-05-09 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post

Couldn't help but laugh tbh.

I agree with most in this thread though it's fucking madness these days. When the England football game were on 2010/2011 I got arrested with 2 friends for wearing an England shirt and top hat in the street after a game. Granted there were warnings not to beforehand as to not upset the Muslim community etc and didn't whip them off to go bare chested when asked.

All this, paired with those raghead fucking mugs who burnt poppies and chanted death threats to the families of soldiers returning home in coffins and the Government/Police wonder why there's widespread rioting and racism.

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    The racism/PC accusations are coming from a (former?) politician, Ann Cryer, and I'm not seeing how she's knowlegable on this particular case. What is, "petrified of being called racist" based off of? Does the department have a history or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    The racism/PC accusations are coming from a (former?) politician, Ann Cryer, and I'm not seeing how she's knowlegable on this particular case. What is, "petrified of being called racist" based off of? Does the department have a history or something?
    Nowadays there's little distinction between press and politicians, anyway. They are both in the same business: selling people opinions to agree with, no matter how lunatic or fat fetched, and facts be damned. And people are only too happy to buy that merchandising, because we think emotionally far faster than we think rationally. Keep telling me i am wise and an upstanding citizen for believing on whatever i believe, and i will watch your show/buy your paper forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilan View Post
    Um, thats not why the case wasn't investigated. It WAS investigated previously in 2008.

QFT by BBC news during the development of the current trial

Then as a follow up, they wouldn't investigate it AGAIN for the fear of being perceived as racist for repeatedly investigating. This is where the mistake is obviously, rather than a straight up fear of racism. It's more complex than it seems.
    I feel this needs to be quoted again as people seem to be skimming over it.

This was not negligence by the police, the victim would not have been enough to convince a judge or jury of the gangs guilt. They can't just keep investigating the people in question without due cause, and since the evidence wasn't enough to go on, they had nothing. If they had continued to investigate without evidence, it could have been portrayed as racism. I think The Crown would rather prosecute the people in question when they know they can convict them, instead of going forward with a case they won't win and risk losing any advantages they had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I can really not believe what happened here.

The British Police didnt want to investigate an Asian Peodaphile gang for fear of being deemed Racist.

Poor Ol Britain has lost the plot bringing in so many immigrants that it now effects white victims of crime.

Police and social workers in England have been accused of failing to investigate a South Asian paedophile gang for fear of being perceived as racist, leaving the men free to prey on up to 50 white girls.

They were petrified of being called racist and so reverted to the default of political correctness.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/racism-f...#ixzz1uMZVUqq9
    Police feared of being called racist by busting a criminal organization? I call this bullshit. there is no way, its probably an excuse for their failure to handle the situation. afraid of being called racist...yea right...

Quote Originally Posted by HydroDan View Post
    Couldn't help but laugh tbh.

I agree with most in this thread though it's fucking madness these days. When the England football game were on 2010/2011 I got arrested with 2 friends for wearing an England shirt and top hat in the street after a game. Granted there were warnings not to beforehand as to not upset the Muslim community etc and didn't whip them off to go bare chested when asked.

All this, paired with those raghead fucking mugs who burnt poppies and chanted death threats to the families of soldiers returning home in coffins and the Government/Police wonder why there's widespread rioting and racism.

/facepalm
    Seriously? An England shirt and a top hat as grounds for arrest? What's this world coming to?
    This constant fear of offending someone just has to stop.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroDan View Post
    this thread though it's fucking madness these days. When the England football game were on 2010/2011 I got arrested with 2 friends for wearing an England shirt and top hat in the street after a game. Granted there were warnings not to beforehand as to not upset the Muslim community etc and didn't whip them off to go bare chested when asked.
    Just curious...what is wrong with wearing an England shirt and a top hat? Is that some kind of anti-muslim code in England? (Canadian/American here)

Also: Maybe calling people "raghead mugs" is part of the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    Just curious...what is wrong with wearing an England shirt and a top hat? Is that some kind of anti-muslim code in England? (Canadian/American here)

Also: Maybe calling people "raghead mugs" is part of the problem?
    Nationalism has become associated with xenophobia in the UK, mainly because of parties like the EDL and BNP who epouse the 'purity/sanctity' of being English. I know if I see anyone wearing an English or Scottish football shirt, I try to avoid them. (This isn't an issue with Rugby, Cricket or any other big sports) Also hoolganism plays a part, the same people who are football hooligans, often have xenophobic or outright racist tendencies.

It's sad really, immigration is a serious issue that should be able to be discussed rationally, but extremists make the topic so difficult to breach, that it often goes undiscussed which in turn allows resentment and distrust to breed, which do absolutely nothing for integration :S