Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It certainly is a shame how some situations here are handled.

Our Prime Minster has openly stated that multiculturalism has failed in the United Kingdom...

I don't mind people coming here, but if they do so then they should contribute to our society and they should adapt to our way of life, not expect us to adapt to them. That's what annoys me the most... People illegally claiming asylum here and thinking we owe them something.

As for these Muslim gangs, it's disgusting. I think it's naive to ignore that race is involved and possibly religion. There are a lot of cases here of arabs being racist towards white women, calling them whores because of their dress sense or even because they refuse to cover themselves up like Muslim culture dictates. I don't think it's outlandish to consider that they maybe targetted these girls because they really do see white women as trash, at least some of them.

All I can say is that it's a good job I'm not in charge of punishment here in the UK. I'd publish their name and address ( So they can tell which Mohammed it is(Not racist, just saying that most arabs have the same names) ).

I feel sorry for people living in Bradford or Leicester that isn't arab. A friend of mine that's white and lives in Bradford was stabbed by Muslims because he was in the armed forces. It's disgusting. It's like being in a different country.

It's a shame the police really do have to fear those things, though I can't really say I blame them. The last thing we need is insurrection or our own Arab Spring :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I can really not believe what happened here.

The British Police didnt want to investigate an Asian Peodaphile gang for fear of being deemed Racist.

Poor Ol Britain has lost the plot bringing in so many immigrants that it now effects white victims of crime.

Police and social workers in England have been accused of failing to investigate a South Asian paedophile gang for fear of being perceived as racist, leaving the men free to prey on up to 50 white girls.

They were petrified of being called racist and so reverted to the default of political correctness.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/racism-f...#ixzz1uMZVUqq9
    The minorities invented racism ... They see it where there isn't any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly it's one of the massive downsides to us being an ethnically diverse country.
    One word that sounds negative is treated as racism. It's kinda pathetic really.

They're like game fan boys almost. Where something that sounds slightly negative is treated as being the ultimate insult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    It certainly is a shame how some situations here are handled.

Our Prime Minster has openly stated that multiculturalism has failed in the United Kingdom...

I don't mind people coming here, but if they do so then they should contribute to our society and they should adapt to our way of life, not expect us to adapt to them. That's what annoys me the most... People illegally claiming asylum here and thinking we owe them something.

As for these Muslim gangs, it's disgusting. I think it's naive to ignore that race is involved and possibly religion. There are a lot of cases here of arabs being racist towards white women, calling them whores because of their dress sense or even because they refuse to cover themselves up like Muslim culture dictates. I don't think it's outlandish to consider that they maybe targetted these girls because they really do see white women as trash, at least some of them.

All I can say is that it's a good job I'm not in charge of punishment here in the UK. I'd publish their name and address ( So they can tell which Mohammed it is(Not racist, just saying that most arabs have the same names) ).

I feel sorry for people living in Bradford or Leicester that isn't arab. A friend of mine that's white and lives in Bradford was stabbed by Muslims because he was in the armed forces. It's disgusting. It's like being in a different country.

It's a shame the police really do have to fear those things, though I can't really say I blame them. The last thing we need is insurrection or our own Arab Spring :|
    1. Multiculturalism has failed because White English culture is not that great - drinking, sex, smoking, violence and male hegemony is not fab
    2. David Cameron sucks
    3. Minority groups do not expect us to change, nor do they expect to change, the British form of integration is one of choice, not assimilation.
    4. Many immigrants do contribute to the economy, Bangladeshi/Pakistanis have the highest unemployment rate due to females not working (cultural).
    5. Asian gangs do not exist. Those that do are made to get safety and protection /or/ and to form an identity (See Marxist explanation: Magical solution).
    6. Modesty is not too much to ask for, whether or not you are Muslim, Christian or Atheist.
    7. Arab names are pretty cool.
    8. Watch "Make Bradford British"
    9. Racist crime against whites make-up 0.2% of all crimes, racist attacks against Black-Carribean make 4.2% of crime.
    10. The Arab Spring was started by liberal Muslims tired of despotic regimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    1. Multiculturalism has failed because White English culture is not that great - drinking, sex, smoking, violence and male hegemony is not fab
    2. David Cameron sucks
    3. Minority groups do not expect us to change, nor do they expect to change, the British form of integration is one of choice, not assimilation.
    4. Many immigrants do contribute to the economy, Bangladeshi/Pakistanis have the highest unemployment rate due to females not working (cultural).
    5. Asian gangs do not exist. Those that do are made to get safety and protection /or/ and to form an identity (See Marxist explanation: Magical solution).
    6. Modesty is not too much to ask for, whether or not you are Muslim, Christian or Atheist.
    7. Arab names are pretty cool.
    8. Watch "Make Bradford British"
    9. Racist crime against whites make-up 0.2% of all crimes, racist attacks against Black-Carribean make 4.2% of crime.
    10. The Arab Spring was started by liberal Muslims tired of despotic regimes.
    Oh oh oh, i can play this game.

1. Beating women for seeing male doctors, stoning homosexuals to death, and marrying 8 year olds is not fab either.
    2. seems awful perceptive to me, and couragous for addressing a delicate issue.
    3. Funny, since ive heard news stories of some muslim immigrants demanding sharia law in thier neighboorhoods, demanding no pork in public schools, and screaming at teachers for teaching that the holocaust was real. Don't want to assimilate into the culture of the country you moved to willingly, don't go. Obviously its better than where your from or else you wouldn't have moved there.
    4.Great culture that must be, living in poverty possibly recieiving public assistance because you refuse to allow your spouse to work, thats totally fair to everyone else footing the bill.
    5.simply not true, Wish i could live in such a nice reality where gangs based on race do not exist.
    6. modesty is a choice, since when is it anyones public right to demean someone for not upholding their standard of "modesty"? i guess any woman thats showing a little ankle skin should be beaten to death huh?
    7. not really
    8. how about no
    9. 80% of all statistics are made up
    10 muslim brotherhood of eygpt would like a word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Oh oh oh, i can play this game.

1. Beating women for seeing male doctors, stoning homosexuals to death, and marrying 8 year olds is not fab either.
    2. seems awful perceptive to me, and couragous for addressing a delicate issue.
    3. Funny, since ive heard news stories of some muslim immigrants demanding sharia law in thier neighboorhoods, demanding no pork in public schools, and screaming at teachers for teaching that the holocaust was real. Don't want to assimilate into the culture of the country you moved to willingly, don't go. Obviously its better than where your from or else you wouldn't have moved there.
    4.Great culture that must be, living in poverty possibly recieiving public assistance because you refuse to allow your spouse to work, thats totally fair to everyone else footing the bill.
    5.simply not true, Wish i could live in such a nice reality where gangs based on race do not exist.
    6. modesty is a choice, since when is it anyones public right to demean someone for not upholding their standard of "modesty"? i guess any woman thats showing a little ankle skin should be beaten to death huh?
    7. not really
    8. how about no
    9. 80% of all statistics are made up
    10 muslim brotherhood of eygpt would like a word.
    Oh yay! Let the game begin! :3

1. That occurs in conservative Muslim countries and can happen in England in unique cases. I obviously think it is terrible but whites can be equally homophobic and abusive to females
    2. David Cameron is so smug, just look at him!
    3. Some. Minorities will never, ever be able to get what they want (9.2% of the population are from minority ethnic groups, all groups)
    4. I never said it is fair, I hate sexism. As it is a cultural though who are we to challenge it? For some being the homemaker forms their identity, no different from the 20% of all females who make a choice to be a housewife (including all social groups)
    5. Gangs based on race do exist, but you are more likely to see a white gang than an Asian one.
    6. No one in England is being beaten to death for not being modest
    7. I love some Arab names, I hate mine (I am stuck with a silly Jewish one irl)
    8. It is a good show, shows a split between modern (liberal) Islam with old conservative one, Islam has as many splits as Christianity
    9. I got that figure from the Office of National Statistics, it is accurate till 2007 (which is not that accurate I admit)
    10. The Muslim Brotherhood is one of many groups, it is the largest but do not assume it is the only one

Oh yay! Let the game begin! :3

1. That occurs in conservative Muslim countries and can happen in England in unique cases. I obviously think it is terrible but whites can be equally homophobic and abusive to females
    2. David Cameron is so smug, just look at him!
    3. Some. Minorities will never, ever be able to get what they want (9.2% of the population are from minority ethnic groups, all groups)
    4. I never said it is fair, I hate sexism. As it is a cultural though who are we to challenge it? For some being the homemaker forms their identity, no different from the 20% of all females who make a choice to be a housewife (including all social groups)
    5. Gangs based on race do exist, but you are more likely to see a white gang than an Asian one.
    6. No one in England is being beaten to death for not being modest
    7. I love some Arab names, I hate mine (I am stuck with a silly Jewish one irl)
    8. It is a good show, shows a split between modern (liberal) Islam with old conservative one, Islam has as many splits as Christianity
    9. I got that figure from the Office of National Statistics, it is accurate till 2007 (which is not that accurate I admit)
    10. The Muslim Brotherhood is one of many groups, it is the largest but do not assume it is the only one
    This game is fun but ill be a bit more serious i suppose.

As mean and xenophobic as it sounds....

There was a poem once, written by robert frost (99% sure) and i think it applies well to the western world and the arab world.
    In the poem it was said that "good fences make good neighboors"

While I think trade and commercial relations are wonderful between our cultures I just do not believe that as beliefs and cultures are compatable for permenant co-habitation.

I have lived over 3 years in the middle east and I have seen first hand the vast vast differences between our cultures. Nothing against the arab way of life...I just think its too different from ours to live toghter peacefully

Deleted
    This game is fun but ill be a bit more serious i suppose.

As mean and xenophobic as it sounds....

There was a poem once, written by robert frost (99% sure) and i think it applies well to the western world and the arab world.
    In the poem it was said that "good fences make good neighboors"

While I think trade and commercial relations are wonderful between our cultures I just do not believe that as beliefs and cultures are compatable for permenant co-habitation.

I have lived over 3 years in the middle east and I have seen first hand the vast vast differences between our cultures. Nothing against the arab way of life...I just think its too different from ours to live toghter peacefully
    I agree and I do not. England enjoyed democracy, the industrial revolution, we changed religion and made it split from government and reformed the social class system - some Arabic countries did not enjoy that change - socially they are where we were two hundred years ago. Saying that though Conservative Islam is no worse than Conservative Christianity. Liberal Islam is a seriously positive force. I respect your views but do understand that Islam is not a homogenous group and that the Muslims I have met have been the nicest people I have ever met.

I agree and I do not. England enjoyed democracy, the industrial revolution, we changed religion and made it split from government and reformed the social class system - some Arabic countries did not enjoy that change - socially they are where we were two hundred years ago. Saying that though Conservative Islam is no worse than Conservative Christianity. Liberal Islam is a seriously positive force. I respect your views but do understand that Islam is not a homogenous group and that the Muslims I have met have been the nicest people I have ever met.

People are people, some are good and some are bad. I jst believe that on a cultural level...our ways of life are not compatable to live toghter side by side on a permenant basis.

I love my neighboors to death, but we are to different to live toghter. I just like talking to them from across the chain link fence.

Additionally...it goes beyond religious values
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2012-05-10 at 11:42 PM.

People are people, some are good and some are bad. I jst believe that on a cultural level...our ways of life are not compatable to live toghter side by side on a permenant basis.

I love my neighboors to death, but we are to different to live toghter. I just like talking to them from across the chain link fence.

Additionally...it goes beyond religious values

Which is why countries originally colonized by the British are so much more successful than those of the Spanish/French.

OT, been happening in the bradford district for years and the goverment just cover it all up, search "edge of the city documentary" on google, the documentary was pulled due in 2004 to local elections coming up. cant link it myself as i only recovered my MMO-C account just to point out its nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    Hmmmm what scenario is more likely?

-The police actually failed to investigate a case out of fear of being called racists.

-The press distorted and manipulated a set of facts to make a shocking story and sell more.

I lean on the second option, myself. It's hard to get a grain of truth out of press stories, anyway.
    There have been well over 2000 known cases of female genital mutilation in the UK, which is highly illegal, yet next to no prosecutions because the people doing it are muslims and the police are scared of 'offending their culture'. Also about 84% of those taking part in recent events gang grooming and rape of girls are muslim immigrants, mostly from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You let people in from the most depraved evil cultures in the world, then because of multiculturalism you allow them to segregate themselves rather than integrate so they don't get rid of said culture but just live with others from it in places like Bradford/Luton/Tower Hamlets, then we're all supposed to be surprised when this sort of thing happens. So many muslims have now been allowed in via mass immigration that politicians are scared shitless of saying anything against them, even if it's a minority of them, allowing racist far-right groups to speak out (for all the wrong reasons) and gain influence from it.

We're fucked, basically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    There have been well over 2000 known cases of female genital mutilation in the UK, which is highly illegal, yet next to no prosecutions because the people doing it are muslims and the police are scared of 'offending their culture'. Also about 84% of those taking part in recent events gang grooming and rape of girls are muslim immigrants, mostly from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You let people in from the most depraved evil cultures in the world, then because of multiculturalism you allow them to segregate themselves rather than integrate so they don't get rid of said culture but just live with others from it in places like Bradford/Luton/Tower Hamlets, then we're all supposed to be surprised when this sort of thing happens. So many muslims have now been allowed in via mass immigration that politicians are scared shitless of saying anything against them, even if it's a minority of them, allowing racist far-right groups to speak out (for all the wrong reasons) and gain influence from it.

We're fucked, basically.
    You just hit the nail on the head. Amen, bro!