Deleted

Error 108 whilst installing

[resolved]
    Last edited by mmoc697a226683; 2012-05-15 at 10:08 AM.

Do you have the newest version of the installer that were released on 12th may?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Do you have the newest version of the installer that were released on 12th may?
    Yes indeed I have

same problem here. any solutions yet?

Enter a game key to activate it for this Battle.net account, which will allow you to play and manage the game it is associated with.

Deleted
    Check out the US D3 technical support forums, as they're most likely the best place for you to get information on any errors you might be getting. Here's the link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    Enter a game key to activate it for this Battle.net account, which will allow you to play and manage the game it is associated with.
    Got the game through the annual pass, there is no game key to activate it on my Battle.net account.

If you get a 108 error message you have a .part file in your installation folder (which means you partially downloaded the installation tome for that particular file.) To fix this you should delete all the files in the folder (since you won't need them anymore) and go to your account page on bnet. Download the setup file for diablo 3 and it will install normally.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2012-05-14 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If you get a 108 error message you have a .part file in your installation folder (which means you partially downloaded the installation tome for that particular file.) To fix this you should delete all the files in the folder (since you won't need them anymore) and go to your account page on bnet. Download the setup file for diablo 3 and it will install normally.

so you need to download all 7.6gb again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    so you need to download all 7.6gb again?
    yes or be stuck at the error forever.

can someone upload the file? since i won't have game attached till midnight i cant get that file anywhere

also don't delete your files just choose the same folder all your files are in and it will finish download(few megas) than you can install normally

you can run the downloader again and it can check the files and redownload the one thats bad. im doing that right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargon321 View Post
    you can run the downloader again and it can check the files and redownload the one thats bad. im doing that right now
    Yeah I'm doing that right now, I checked my folder size and it was 2GB so I have ran the installer again in the same location as the folder and it is downloaded missing files. If this works then this will be the solution.

i had to redownload mpqe 3 but it seems to work fine now up to 67% and climbing, it looks as tho they put the streaming installer up now so you can go that way as well.

Oh now its updating files almost ready to hurry up and wait!! :P

Delete file with .part at the end and re-download missing file, then wait about a minute for it to check files.

If you have 3 MPQ files without .part at the end you should not get that error again

Deleted
    Im trying what you just sade , but it seems like its beginning to download al 7..6 Giggs agin ? what am i doing wrong here. and how do i see if i have the old dowloader? got the installer threw battle.net where i bought the game and started to download.