10+ Year Old Account

Wink Curse you Black Mushroom! /raise fist

This black mushroom is a really hard to find item, i remember finding it once in beta, now i cant find it
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    This black mushroom is a really hard to find item, i remember finding it once in beta, now i cant find it
    What is it for? =( I found a patch of them wandering around and now it's just sitting in my chest, says the witch wants it but she doesn't seem to

It's for opening the new "cow" level

Hard to find? It was in one of the first dungeons or cellars that you can go into that has monsters in it just like in the beta. Its not a big shining object but its not hard to find.

I found it within my first 30 minutes or so of playing. It was in one of the first dungeons you go into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it on the first cellar i got in, around 30min of gameplay.

Can someone explain where in the dungeon it is or something like that? is it in the one where leah opens the secret door in her mothers house?

Yeah, I have it too, and for an unknown reason i kept it on my chest, how do you use it?

Not only did I find it, I destroyed it not knowing what it was for.

LOL

I found mine in Act1, Cathedral Level 1.

Just start an Act1 game by selecting the last or 2nd last quest in Act1. Then take the waypoint to Cathedral Garden and go to Lvl1 of it.

Took me about 5-6 tries before I got the spawn. Found it in a room at the south of the map.

Also you can go to Leoric's Manor and check if the shinbone spawns at the fireplace or not.

Good luck.