Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Good thing you can simply get rid of those signatures for ever :d.

Anyway the animation is changed, that's all. I suppose you'll feel it if you were used to something else.

Personally I hope they do TF, Syvir and Karthus next, because they just feel low-poly/low-res. IDK why, but Soraka looks far more fresh than those previously mentioned.

Of all the champs I say Lux splash art is the must fubar of them all closely followed by Karthus. Help they both get reworked.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandr View Post
    Karthus.
    Indeed. Just look at the hand holding the book. See something off? Like something being a bit big compared to other things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    Now we need TF.. I mean really... Those ridiculously ugly feet and the way he walks... It needs to be changed.. He is really fun to play but those animations are just... Ew...
    I think Yi needs more help in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Thats a huge ass sig.

Does her auto attack animation feel "off" to anyone at very low attack speed levels or am I just still learning her new animations.
    I find her new attack animation is off as well. I have actually had it bug out and not throw the auto when people move a lot especially if they move behind me it cancels my animation and starts again. Really sucks at low levels.

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 03:32 PM ----------

I think that Twisted Fate and Master Yi definitely need re works.
    I cannot stand TF's walking / running whatever you wanna call it animations. But I still love the champion = /
    Soraka does look a bit funny with walking. But the main thing I like about her upcoming changes will be a new skin!
    I want new Soraka stuff ^_^

Deleted
    Actually.. in game new Ashe looks nice GJ. Hope new Soraka will be soon. (hmm maybe new Karma skin and other support skin for triple support skin release ^^) [I'd suggest Taric... he looks so ugly xd]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Actually.. in game new Ashe looks nice GJ. Hope new Soraka will be soon. (hmm maybe new Karma skin and other support skin for triple support skin release ^^) [I'd suggest Taric... he looks so ugly xd]
    I have a feeling both Taric and Karma will be put near the bottom of the list due to how few people seem to play them (which is a damn shame i might add)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    but I love Karma

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    but I love Karma
    Oh as do i , but no one else really seems to love her...

PS: What's with the sudden spike in soraka insta Qers? normally i'm the only one who'd ever touch a support champ with a 10ft pole but lately everyone has been locking my favorite champ T.T
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Queen Ashe is now granny Ashe.

Deleted
    Besides they've both got 2 skins, and none of them look really bad. Though Taric's pink armor one is a joke I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Besides they've both got 2 skins, and none of them look really bad. Though Taric's pink armor one is a joke I guess.
    Its legit, its just based off of paladin's t5 from wow.

the new Woad ashe is amazing. really changes the way I play with her

Deleted
    Yeah I'm pretty much in love with classic skin Ashe's splashart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    the new Woad ashe is amazing. really changes the way I play with her
    O.o how does it change how you play her?!

I love the new update in general, really like what they did with Ashe, classic and Amethyst Ashe are my two favorite skins for her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Omg is this true?! Because if it is i'm going to go scream with joy that my favorite champion is FINALLY getting an update!!
    I love Soraka to I think her pink stardust thing is awesome, pew pew pew lol.
    Last edited by mmoc17e7648fd5; 2012-05-30 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemdust View Post
    I love Soraka to I think her pink stardust thing is awesome, pew pew pew lol.
    Lol star call ftw!! My friends always get mad at me for spamming it cause it has a nasty habit of stealing kills in the middle of group fights xD