Rift Lite Upgrade

Hello! Sorry, didn't know where else to ask and I couldn't find an answer from searches.

If I have Rift Lite and purchased the game would I have to re-download the patches and such? Or is it like Blizzard games where the free trial is the game and buying it just unlocks everything.

Only asking because I have the slow 70 kbps DSL so it would take me a long while to download the patches since the game gets so many.

Deleted
    When you buy the game it will simply just Unlock everything pretty much exactly like WOW does

~Seatin

Deleted
    Hi, i recently upgraded my Rift Lite as well, and now i am a happy full member of Rift community.

What i did personally is to upgrade the current version of mine to a full version for just 6,99€ if i remember well, but with no free time.

The digital full version, if you went for that one, is prized for 19,99€, with 30 days, free game time.

Sub varries depending on the duration of pre paid time you wanna buy. If you go for just a month, it is the same, if you go for lets say 6 months prepaid like i did, there is a benefit of 2 or 3 euroes, for the game plus the first 30 days.

In any case, you just upgrade your account, not the download of the game. The restrictions were on your account not on the downloaded material from rift site. As soon as account is updated all restrictions are lifted and you can play as full member.

Ah okay. Thank you for the responses!