Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak"
    I'd be happier if it was harder to get, but I suppose it's good to be accessible.
    Now, more people will be able to have friend-carrying mounts.
    I'll be purchasing it as soon as I can get to the vendor!

Quote Originally Posted by Styleen View Post
    I agree with you. I don't have that kind of money either. That's the reason I can't afford the Mammoth mount. Prices are too expensive.
    If this is anything like Wrath, you will always get the retards that show up to raid with no repair money, no pots/flasks, cheep enchants/gems and no buff food complaining how broke they are while whipping this bad boy out during the raid.

All this talk about the Yak being too expensive, but...

I dearly hope that's not the final price for the dragon turtles. I can just imagine someone dropping $170 on WoW, all three expansions, and a time card and getting to level 20 on their brand new Pandaren monk and trying to pay for a three thousand gold mount with the 30g in their pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Anybody notice the umbrella on the mount is stationary, while the rest of the mount goes up and down while moving? That looks retarded and needs to be fixed.
    That is because the animations are not complete.
    Thankyou very much for your contribution, captain obvious.

If I am the developer, I would like to see that kind of feedback than other random bitching (eg:too expensive, too ugly), so I know what exactly I need to fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post

I'm on probably 250kish, give or take - I don't really do anything but log in and raid these days and still make money.
    Guild repair + guild flask + boss drop+ selling epic gems to AH?

People dont give a damn about epic gems here, so no profit to me from raiding.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2012-05-27 at 05:03 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

10+ Year Old Account
    60k is nothing, should be easier with all the quest money from mop quests/dailies

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care how much that Yak costs...I...am...getting...it! RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    All this talk about the Yak being too expensive, but...

I dearly hope that's not the final price for the dragon turtles. I can just imagine someone dropping $170 on WoW, all three expansions, and a time card and getting to level 20 on their brand new Pandaren monk and trying to pay for a three thousand gold mount with the 30g in their pocket.
    I'm sure its just a place holder. I'd imagine you could expect it to be roughly the same price as the other racial mounts. Also, where are you getting this $170 figure from? Right now. Battle chest (vanilla+bc+game card) $20. Wrath $20. Cata. $40. MoP should be around $50-60. Right now thatd be roughly $140. If you assume that Wrath will be added to the battle chest and Cata gets another price drop it'll put the price around $120.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The preview was obtained by unofficial means. This is an unofficial site. Do you seriously think developers get their information on what to fix from us here? The guy who you called Captain Obvious gave the only proper response.
    They might not respond here, but I will be surprised they wouldn't consider watching a major fansite forum for feedback.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Deleted
    60k is fine, gold is not hard to get.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    60k isn't even a lot however to some of the majority it can be ''expensive'' however this is what we call a ''Gold sink'' so therefor It's s price is considered fine in most cases

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we can get the expedition yak WITHOUT the stupid parasol on top... it looks ridiculous up there. Regardless if it is moving with the rest of the mount or stationary I wouldn't want one on the mount.

I'm looking forward to getting this yak.

Made an account just to say the Water Striders look like the Arachnids from Starship Troopers. I'm going to make it my utmost priority to obtain that mount.

"COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

Deleted
    If things stay as they are on beta right now, you can ride there and buy it as a fresh 85 (lower might get a bit dicey with aggressive mobs) without doing a single quest in Pandaland but of course beta is only beta so we'll see.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently the cost of the Grand Expedition Yak with the guild perk is 54k.. Decided to have a look while at the Bazaar..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you were to buy this with a goblin, and were in a lvl 25 guild, would you get 30% off immediately, regardless of any rep? So it would be 42k?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mairin View Post
    If things stay as they are on beta right now, you can ride there and buy it as a fresh 85 (lower might get a bit dicey with aggressive mobs) without doing a single quest in Pandaland but of course beta is only beta so we'll see.
    If you can survive the journey to the Bazaar as it is quite a fair way into Northeastern Kun Lai Summit it is a nasty but fun level 87+ area. Unless you have a warlock friend to get you there.

Quote Originally Posted by hardtofin View Post
    If you were to buy this with a goblin, and were in a lvl 25 guild, would you get 30% off immediately, regardless of any rep? So it would be 42k?
    I would suppose so but since I don't have a goblin I can not say.
    Last edited by grexly75; 2012-05-28 at 04:48 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought it on a goblin. No discount and it's not account wide. Does anyone know if it will be account wide?

60k gold? oh god, why!

Deleted
    Silly question - is that mount will be available on every character after purchase (account wide mounts) ?