Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

I feel bad for Zoltun Kulle.

Seeing his spirit in act 4 really hits deep man. "You killed me when I stopped being useful to you"

It's me! I'm the real horrible monster in the end!

Deleted
    They were all visions designed to make you feel bad

/pats

Yeah he was given a chance to redeme himself and did what evil shitheads do and turned on them. He is clearly the victim. This seems like the D3 version of they guy that breaks into my house and i club over the head with a baseball bat suing me.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The very second he gets his body he goes all I'm gonna rape the world with my black soulstone.

He can eat a dick.
    Hi Sephurik

Cap'n Rumford said something about the Hero leaving him to die at the uundead invasion.....

didn't he survive?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Cap'n Rumford said something about the Hero leaving him to die at the uundead invasion.....

didn't he survive?
    Yeah, I didn't get that, either. It must have happened when Magdha captured Cain and the others. I never saw him after that.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Yeah he was given a chance to redeme himself and did what evil shitheads do and turned on them. He is clearly the victim. This seems like the D3 version of they guy that breaks into my house and i club over the head with a baseball bat suing me.
    Did we play the same game? He tells you you're being used by Adria and then warns you that somethings wrong with the soulstone but you go GIMME RAWWRWRRRGHH and murder him.

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Did we play the same game? He tells you you're being used by Adria and then warns you that somethings wrong with the soulstone but you go GIMME RAWWRWRRRGHH and murder him.
    this pretty much >.< it's terrible.... i felt like a major jerk.

Tbh, he betrayed us (you) and he had to pay for it, he was also after the power of the black soulstone (god damn popular that thing)
    still tho, everyone is after the BStone, even Adria betrayed her own daughter to get the power, altho she failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why the player character turns down his offer. He's basically telling you we can use this macguffin to become a physical god and pretty much order Earth, heaven, and hell as we see fit.

What kind of fucking idiot would turn that kind of power down?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The very second he gets his body he goes all I'm gonna rape the world with my black soulstone.

He can eat a dick.
    I had to laugh at the last part there

He justifiably freaked out when he got his stone back and notices there are suddenly 5 lords of hell inside of it that weren't there before, realizing you've been manipulated. Then he offers you a sweet gig of kicking the shit out of all demons and the angels who voted in favor of human genocide.

He's a bro and I would've gone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post

He can eat a dick.
    This exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have been a bit smarter with his actions and word choice to keep himself alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I agree if they tossed in just a few choices in diablo they could really have a good time with it. Like 3 endings: Zoltun Kulle, Hero, and Evil.....could be fun. And make going back through a few times a little less repeat. Still the guy does tip you off, but I mean as a human person with any sort of logic it was obvious Adria couldn't be trusted. I would have killed that bitch early.

If you feel bad for anyone it should be Leah! :P
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

He is right about her, but that doesn't change the fact he wants to use it himself or will kill us for it. If two ppl want to kill you the one that tells you the other is out to hurt you doesn't become innocent.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post

didn't he survive?
    He died, going back after Skeleton King I think if you up the road to old Tristram you find him at the first bridge.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, a part of me feels like he deserved it, and a part of me thinks he was more ally than we give him credit for. He hinted at the evil inside Leah, he outright WARNS us about Adria, and he even spoke highly of Tyreal ('he's the aspect of justice, and there is no justice in murder').

I disliked that he went all AHAHAHA THE WORLD IS MINE on me, and that killing him was a nonchoice. Could have been a pivotal moment, that decision.

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if I feel bad for Diablo for repeatedly getting his ass handed to him at the end of every game. What's your motivation to wake up in the morning if you're just going to wind up locked in another magical prison biding your time until you're resurrected or released just to be killed again?
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --