WTB Inferno Commodities [US]

Exquisite Essence
    Iridescent Tears
    Fiery Brimstone

Buying in bulk.

Add me in game and whisper me what you have and I will make an offer on the bunch. Willing to pay. I have 8 million gold to spend on these.

Evets#1835

I do not need tome of secrets at this time, but maybe soon if I have enough sellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buying/Selling through MMOC is not permitted.

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted that rule. I thought buying/selling meant for real money. Apologies.

Edit: Normally this post wouldn't even be necessary but for the fact that the auction house is down for commodities at the moment. I don't think I can delete my post.
    Last edited by sgschult; 2012-05-27 at 12:33 AM.

I like how the Mod leaves this thread open, however when I made a post trying to sell something they took it down and gave me an infraction for it even though it was my first time braking the rules (and a rule I did not know was even in place)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    I like how the Mod leaves this thread open, however when I made a post trying to sell something they took it down and gave me an infraction for it even though it was my first time braking the rules (and a rule I did not know was even in place)
    Discussing a moderators actions can also get you infracted. But I do agree this should be closed.

LF Trade sub forum =)

Considering it's a thread about trading in game items while the in game system is broken, ie commodities can't be auctioned, there shouldn't be such a harsh stance on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    Considering it's a thread about trading in game items while the in game system is broken, ie commodities can't be auctioned, there shouldn't be such a harsh stance on it.
    I think it's just a spam issue. Granted it is more of a non-issue due to the auction house. But when it breaks... where do people go?

It would just be too much of a hassle to create another subforum and then have it be unused except for the "oh shit" when the AH is down. Which usually doesn't even take that long (Except commodities like right now, I have a lot of gems to sell...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trade on the official diablo forums

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    Trade on the official diablo forums
    I have this posted on the official forums as well was just trying to get more exposure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    Mods can only close threads on their forums unless they are blue/red.

Also, as said, if you want to buy/sell things in D3 please use our sister forum. =]