Inferno Belial - Wizard - Help! D:

Ohello!

I've been stuck on Belial for a day now, even after grinding through Act1 on Inferno for gold & loot.
    The problem lies in phase 1 and 2 of the fight against Belial - due to his adds.
    Used nuking builds, defensive builds and mixed builds, all without any success.
    On nuker builds, I die quickly - defensive builds I cannot take down the adds in time.
    The area of the fight is too small to kite succesfuly.

Will I have to team up with other's to take him down? I prefer not.

Any tips/suggestions are greatly appriciated

Are you getting oneshot by the adds? having enough resist and/or vitality is crucial for that fight in my opinion. It is almost impossible to avoid getting hit at all because of the nature of their spawns so its important to have the survivability. (Health globes that are dropped by the adds to heal back up)

I think a nuking build is much better for the fight, since as you said, its very important to make quick work of the adds to work on belial. (And on belial, avoiding all attacks isn't that difficult.)

So, nuke build, with some survival stats so you dont get one-shot. (I'm not sure if you already have the stats, since you did not specify.)

It is definitely possible to do him solo and I wish you good luck
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2012-05-27 at 01:03 AM.