Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Being Swedish, but living in Scotland and also spending quite a bit of time in England, I think I can give you some ideas here.

When it comes to Sweden and Denmark, when you go out for food, it's roughly similar prices to London, ie, a bit more expensive then most of UK, but unless you go to the high price places it won't burn your pockets too bad. Fast food/takeaway is about the same price as in England, and also generally much tastier - UK fast food sucks

Alcohol is as has been mentioned quite a bit more expensive in the bars and pubs. A large beer of whatever is on tap generally costs about 50-60 sek in Sweden, and around 40dkk in Denmark, ie £5 in sweden and £4 in denmark. This is 50cl, witch is slightly less then a pint.
    If you buy beer in a store, in general you can double the UK price in Sweden, while Denmark is somewhere in between.

When it comes to norway, take swedish prices, and add 20 - 30%.

When it comes to gay friendly places, the only gay club I have visited is "Gretas" in Gothenburg. Can't claim I had a very good time there myself, but i'm not part of their general crowd ofcourse. My gay friends think it's a great club.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm just checked Gretas homepage and the DJ tab, I need to go there dammit.
    Had no clue Richie M spun records there, he is fucking awesome
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.