Thread: 'Easy'

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man people like you must be the reason I was perma banned. I bet me saying something like "nice trinity on ashe bro" or "anyone want to suicide 3v1" made someone get butthurt and people like you would start smashing your report and BAN button. Makes sense.

Instead of crying why don't you either play better so they don't win, just ignore them (seriously you see the text for probably less than 5 seconds) or call them out of their bad score if their team carried them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And get reported back for "Harassing" or "Offensive language", no thanks.
    That is incredibly stupid too, if you honestly get offended by someone you will never see again and you know nothing about and they know nothing about you, tell you "FUCK YOU" then why did you even turn off the profanity filter?

If you didn't turn off the filter than how do you even know what he said, do stars offend you too or something.

Will I get infracted for calling you a ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    This is becoming a plague, where people declare a match was 'easy' at the end or in the lobby. Why would you do that? It's so un-sportsman like and is on the same level as calling someone a 'noob'. Yeah you beat the team, be a bigger man, tell them they did well, and move on. Really gets my scrote when people declare 'easy' when the other team has no chance of winning, ie where someone rage quits or fails to connect at the start
    Just say they're bad (whether you're on their team or not). They get mad easily.

Methanar, let me ask you a question:

Why even bother saying such things in the first place? You're the ones causing the problems, we're just trying to solve it.

Or are you one of those people who do mean things then get offended when you're told you're doing something wrong?

People these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Why even bother saying such things in the first place? You're the ones causing the problems, we're just trying to solve it.

Or are you one of those people who do mean things then get offended when you're told you're doing something wrong?

People these days.
    He's been perma banned. So clearly he knows better than all of us how to go about getting your account banned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say easy when I play Annie because all I had to do was hit r then q then w to 100-0 you. Easy. In all seriousness, I say stuff like easy occasionally just to get a rise out of other people. It's hilarious how angry people can get by text over the internet, even my own friends. Someone AP Yi'd us last night and my team refused to stack MR to counter. Dude said "ez game" after 42 minutes and 3/5 people in my skype call were up in arms. Sure, it's against the "Summoner Code" to talk smack but man is it fun to be a part of sometimes :P

Deleted
    It's getting pretty ridiculous.

I was playing dominion the other day and it was a pretty tight game.One of those close one's where each team gets top every few minutes and the points stay relatively close.We let it slip away in the end though,they had 39 and us 0 (obviously ;P) then suddenly most of them wrote "easy" in /all....which annoyed me so I said you call a close game like that easy ? And of course I got the classic "stfu noob" reply

I've just given up anymore.... if I see a "noob" or "easy" these days I just report them straight away after the game and hope they get banned I punish for it in the Tribunal aswel......there really is no need for it.

Remember people, it's only fun to make other people angry until someone makes you angry and they laugh at you.

One of the things that makes me realize how shallow people can be today.

Remember people, it's only fun to make other people angry until someone makes you angry and they laugh at you.

That's why I go with my method when someone is being a dick, whether or not they're on my team. The same mentality that makes them say things like "easy" or whatever, regardless of the circumstance, is the same that also gets them angry when you fire a meaningless statement back at them. It's funny how easily they'll rage over something simple like "you're bad." I imagine they're a lot like the guy a few posts earlier who managed to get his account banned and is crying about it (as if no one else playing this game has to carry certain players at times).

10+ Year Old Account

I dunno about you but I've never gotten mad about someone telling me I suck in chat. I just tell him my score and then his and then it usually gets quiet.

I've gotten angry more often from people saying something like 'OMFG VAYNE CANT GO INVIS HAX'.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 07:36 PM ----------

People these days.
    Because friendly banter and goading is super offensive right and totally ruining your game experience?

You are absolutely welcome to call me out if I miss a skillshot that would have gotten me a kill because there is a 50% chance I am laughing at myself too. Or if I make a really bad call and tower dive someone and die you can make a joke about it too.

If everyone just wasn't so PC the whole world would be happier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Man people like you must be the reason I was perma banned. I bet me saying something like "nice trinity on ashe bro" or "anyone want to suicide 3v1" made someone get butthurt and people like you would start smashing your report and BAN button. Makes sense.

Instead of crying why don't you either play better so they don't win, just ignore them (seriously you see the text for probably less than 5 seconds) or call them out of their bad score if their team carried them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 05:52 PM ----------

That is incredibly stupid too, if you honestly get offended by someone you will never see again and you know nothing about and they know nothing about you, tell you "FUCK YOU" then why did you even turn off the profanity filter?

If you didn't turn off the filter than how do you even know what he said, do stars offend you too or something.

Will I get infracted for calling you a ****?
    It has nothing to do with me getting offended by someone calling "Easy" at the end of a game. I just want to get assholes out of the community. I more often get pissed at the stupidity of people saying "Easy" when they were in fact the teams weakest member.

Those comments you mentioned I would never report, but "anyone want to suicide 3v1" just seems like a douche statement from someone too full of himself. I will report people for "Easy" only if they were BM earlier in the game, I really don´t see the point of having dirtbags in the community. While people might not be directly offended by this, I think most people would prefer a friendly community that either shuts up at the end or says "gg".

I think you need to realize that there are in fact people that don´t see this game like a dick measuring contest. I know for sure that I think the game is more enjoable when there is some friendly chat (or banter) between the teams rather than dickholes who just have to gloat when they are winning. Your post makes me believe you are the second kind so you most likely won´t agree with this post.

Or nvm I just read you were perma banned which means nothing more than that you are acting like a complete asshole ingame.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-06-10 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It has nothing to do with me getting offended by someone calling "Easy" at the end of a game. I just want to get assholes out of the community. I more often get pissed at the stupidity of people saying "Easy" when they were in fact the teams weakest member.

Those comments you mentioned I would never report, but "anyone want to suicide 3v1" just seems like a douche statement from someone too full of himself. I will report people for "Easy" only if they were BM earlier in the game, I really don´t see the point of having dirtbags in the community. While people might not be directly offended by this, I think most people would prefer a friendly community that either shuts up at the end or says "gg".

I think you need to realize that there are in fact people that don´t see this game like a dick measuring contest. I know for sure that I think the game is more enjoable when there is some friendly chat (or banter) between the teams rather than dickholes who just have to gloat when they are winning. Your post makes me believe you are the second kind so you most likely won´t agree with this post.

Or nvm I just read you were perma banned which means nothing more than that you are acting like a complete asshole ingame.
    I only make comments like that when I am clearly carrying the game and I am doing pretty much everything.

I get more angry at people saying gg because it is such a forced thing and even then people say it when it clearly was not a good game in anyway.

4 ad, 4v5, feeder, shen buying frozen heart over randuins, all these things can make it a very bad game.

Yeah I think whoever talks shit when they were the weakest link in their team is an idiot too and completely disregard them.

Whenever I do see someone doing that I think back whether or not this guy is awesome or just lucky/bad. And if he is awesome he probably earned the right to brag a bit. I would probably congratulate him on doing excellent plays and then boasting about them.

Maybe you're just at a different elo when people don't really care about winning or trying but its pretty common for me and I have absolutely no problem with it.

Deleted
    @Methanar

I could be on that Shen´s team and still write "GG WP", not because it was a good game but instead because it is the least you can do to try to show some sportsmanship and try to promote people to not act like monkeys striving to be the alpha male by throwing dung at eachother.

Boasting while you are carrying just seems childish to me. When I´m carrying I usually don´t say a single word except for the occasional "gj" to a teammate. There are a lot of people acting like assholes at my ELO, and I truly wish people could just appreciate a win and their +12 ELO and then be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling and stupidity happens at all Elo. There was a minor hic-up about a Plat player (sponsored even) who went troll mode on a Heimerdinger with Zeals. Nothing specific about 'your elo'. And last I remember, you were around ~1300, which isn't overly exciting.

I only say easy at the end when the enemy team has been spamming chat with "HAHA NOOBS", "YOU GUISE GET OWNED SO HARD L2P" or stuff like that.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Trolling and stupidity happens at all Elo. There was a minor hic-up about a Plat player (sponsored even) who went troll mode on a Heimerdinger with Zeals. Nothing specific about 'your elo'. And last I remember, you were around ~1300, which isn't overly exciting.
    I dunno where you're getting 1300.
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19835440#stats

This is my old account that was perma banned. I played few ranked games in s2 on it because, you know, I was perma banned.

If you look you can see that almost every loss except was where I wasn't ap mid because some kid thought it would be cool to instalock mid in ranked. Yes my elo is only 1400 on that account NOW because elo decay.

I dunno about you but I've never gotten mad about someone telling me I suck in chat. I just tell him my score and then his and then it usually gets quiet.

I've gotten angry more often from people saying something like 'OMFG VAYNE CANT GO INVIS HAX'.
    It doesn't have to be linked to LoL. There are a lot of people, both in LoL and elsewhere, who think it's fun to make people mad, but they don't like it when they're mad and people laugh at them either. And I did not specifically talk about you either, sorry.

Because friendly banter and goading is super offensive right and totally ruining your game experience?

You are absolutely welcome to call me out if I miss a skillshot that would have gotten me a kill because there is a 50% chance I am laughing at myself too. Or if I make a really bad call and tower dive someone and die you can make a joke about it too.

If everyone just wasn't so PC the whole world would be happier.
    There is nothing "super friendly" intended when you say "easy". Granted, slight joking about fail moments never hurt anyone, but acting like you're just so much better than anyone else, no one likes those people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno where you're getting 1300.
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19835440#stats

This is my old account that was perma banned. I played few ranked games in s2 on it because, you know, I was perma banned.

If you look you can see that almost every loss except was where I wasn't ap mid because some kid thought it would be cool to instalock mid in ranked. Yes my elo is only 1400 on that account NOW because elo decay.
    Wow. 16 games. Such a good sample size. Seriously. 16 fucking games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friendly banter I have no problem with. I even try to start it sometimes. But being an asshole just to be an asshole will get you reported and hopefully banned. People say LoL has one of the worst communities out there. However, when people make an effort to change it those same assholes give the stock replies of "You have thin skin" or "Just ignore it." All because they don't want to be banned because they know it will happen if people start giving a damn.

Deleted
    People get butthurt easy it seems... That said i'm never one to be a douche unless the other team rock some L2PNEWBS or shit like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    You really report people for saying that? You guys must have the thinnest skin in history of the world. Just ignore it, its hardly rude.
    It is rude to diminish other people's effort. I like the way you think, instead of going after the harasser, you go after the victim.