Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My eyes! Another immature gender-thread. Read the rules before you start another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    Always had some female in a guild. You know, when you don't see her in person and it's not your dick but your brain judging and talking, I gotta say they were all definitely not people I'd keep as friends if I had a choice. They're either incredible bitches, stupid, bad players, whiny, attention whores or sluts. Or ugly. Quite often a combination of few of these points. I prefer to play mmo's more casually now, if I can't get at least very top pvp gear available in game absolutely solo, then I quit fast, but IF I was still hardcore as I used to be in tbc/wotlk times, I'd prefer a no-females guild too. They're crazy. In one way or another, they're crazy. Clearly intellectually inferior to men, often terrible temper, mood swings, highly unreliable, I can't even describe it all. So as I said, when it's not my dick that's talking -- yeah I'd prefer to keep them away from my guild/game. Men are often stupid too but it's more of an "immature" stupid, rather than "really stupid".
    Hahaha. Hey, if you think that women are that terrible there's a whole wide world of men who will spread their anuses Goatse style for you.

Go swordfighting and leave women alone. You'll be doing them a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    I'm actually having an awesome time picturing a "No Girls Allowed" guild. It's the adult version of a little boy's tree fort. And, appropriately enough, it is most likely filled with manchildren.
    Thanks for the compliment! Speaking for myself and the 8 other guys who went from wow-buddies to best men, roommates, career contacts, and all around great guys wallow and enjoy being manchildren. Even the ones who have wives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I have no issue with them,

As a raid leader its never been something Ive looked into, a couple of times my guild has had more woman members than males honestly, and were 25man,

Skills isnt even a question, I have classes where a female is the best, and classes where its a male, I care not,

If anything I find more drama between the male members,

Im male by the way
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen girls only guilds and nobody had a problem with them, so I can't really make myself have a problem with this.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

The only times I've personally seen any drama caused by someone being female it was a male that started it. Like that one time a new recruit started hitting on female members on vent during a raid.

Always had some female in a guild. You know, when you don't see her in person and it's not your dick but your brain judging and talking, I gotta say they were all definitely not people I'd keep as friends if I had a choice. They're either incredible bitches, stupid, bad players, whiny, attention whores or sluts. Or ugly. Quite often a combination of few of these points. I prefer to play mmo's more casually now, if I can't get at least very top pvp gear available in game absolutely solo, then I quit fast, but IF I was still hardcore as I used to be in tbc/wotlk times, I'd prefer a no-females guild too. They're crazy. In one way or another, they're crazy. Clearly intellectually inferior to men, often terrible temper, mood swings, highly unreliable, I can't even describe it all. So as I said, when it's not my dick that's talking -- yeah I'd prefer to keep them away from my guild/game. Men are often stupid too but it's more of an "immature" stupid, rather than "really stupid".
    So... how many years have you been single? It's that or you're a homosexual but you definitely have no involvement with women. Even then, your views are so extreme that if you are a homosexual I'm guessing you're single anyway.

Intellectually inferior? Terrible Temper? Unreliable? My God you're ridiculous.

Compared to most other people posting on mmoc, you're still in the evolutionary pond.

With an attitude like that, I guess you'll need this website when you begin job hunting (assuming you don't already work there):

http://jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrPala View Post
    So... how many years have you been single? It's that or you're a homosexual but you definitely have no involvement with women.

Intellectually inferior? Terrible Temper? Unreliable? My God you're ridiculous.

In eovluationary terms compared to most other people posting on mmoc, you're still in the evolutionary pond.

With an attitude like that, I guess you'll need this website when you begin job hunting (assuming you don't already work there:
    wow, someone's a little upset

10+ Year Old Account
    TrashTalkingMobs - what matters is how you and your fellow raiders interact with female members.
    If you cant handle the responsebility of 'setting the bar' for how to interact with females in your guild, if you dont/cant trust your guildies to behave like males not monkeys - maybe you shuldnt invite females to your guild.

It seems like the guild environment would suffer without the diversity, it probably already has/is if you still practice 'zero female' policy.
    In my community- the community itself sets the bar, people get called out for doing something wrong, not their gender.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

All the examples you had for what females players are like is something I can apply to many male players I've been guilded with as well.

Quote Originally Posted by buham View Post
    wow, someone's a little upset
    Of course I am. Are you suggesting that in the 21st century it's acceptable to call women "Intellectually inferior"?

I'm male and no way am I a feminist but that's just disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    All the examples you had for what females players are like is something I can apply to many male players I've been guilded with as well.
    Don't worry, it's not like this guy will ever actually interact with a woman besides Draenei /dancing on mailboxes. He's the living embodiment of "Forever Alone."

Deleted
    I can see this going out of hand quickly. MODS AID ME.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrPala View Post
    Of course I am. Are you suggesting that in the 21st century it's acceptable to call women "Intellectually inferior"?

I'm male and no way am I a feminist but that's just disgusting.
    I don't disagree with what you're saying, but there's no need to project your own failures in life on other people over the internet, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    as far as i know i've never been in a guild that openly refused female players, a few guilds i've not been very talkative in, so i suppose a few could have not had any Female members, but most have, some have had drama, some haven't, some of said drama has been caused by female players, some hasn't.

So i guess its hard to say =p

The worst female player experience i've had was in my first guild in which i was an officer we had a whole family of players, mother, father and 2 kids, both the parents were in the raid group, and for a while the father was an officer as well. He was very understanding, and for the most part was a good officer, but one raid he was out bidded on an item by a newer person in the guild, all fair and square, and he was (in guild chat at least) ok with it, as he'd spent his dkp earlier in the raid.

The wife then kicked off something chronic, saying it should've gone to her fella... to the extent that she left the guild mid raid, made her kids gquit as well, the shaman at least finished the raid, apologised profusely that he had to leave as well, not that he wanted to it . . .

was all a bit mental =/
    Mmm this is pretty much the only crap ive seen from females regarding drama. And it's always when they're in a relationship with some guy who is an awesome guild member. Wife has a tantrum and he ends up having to leave because... well.. you know..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in a guild with a female GM before, it wasn't that bad really. I'm not trying to be sexist here, but from my personal experience I've only met one or two females that are great at their chosen class and role, as in I would put them on my raid team in a heartbeat. And yet I've met dozens of females that stir up drama somehow in guilds.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Deleted
    as a former raidleader through a couple of years i never denied anyone to apply, and never denied anyone to get accepted sololey cause of gender... I treated everyone equal. I can however say alot of women did cause drama, and was dropped fast. In my time as a raider through almost 7 years i have only ever met 2 females (who i can confirm are females through voice) that managed to get a safe spot in my raids.

Deleted
    We are all mature enough to not make a big deal about whether or not someone pees while sitting down or standing up.
    That's because we no longer have the age to call it a "weener" or giggle when we hear about boobies.

Deleted
    What is it with all these immature sexist-threads lately, really.

^^^ Nerds assume that when females continually reject them because they are creepy or hideous it can't possibly be because of their own character flaws... it just has to be that they're all DUMB WHORESLUT BITCHES!

My guild is pretty much 50/50 males and females. A couple of the girls were top 5 on their server in their respective class. I am a female as well, and was #4 overall for a time. The only time our raids ever had drama was one, caused by a male.

Gender means absolutely nothing in the context of MMOs.