Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Maybe this nameless company running Smite won't accept my credit card, for whatever reason.

That 8 dollars for gems also gets you 3 friend keys to hand out for those who don't know.

Trying this seems fine, just don't get too involved. Hi-Rez (The developer) are building a history of not handling their games very well at all. Just warning people before they get burned. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Trying this seems fine, just don't get too involved. Hi-Rez (The developer) are building a history of not handling their games very well at all. Just warning people before they get burned. :|
    Uh... i haven't heard of this period, and have only heard people sing praises about the only other game they really have (Tribes Ascend), not to mention Smite is significantly better then every other moba i've played...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

This game looks pretty awesome, I would love a key! PM please

Anyone have a spare key they looking to give to a fan of the genre? (Broke till the end of the month @_@ watched all the vids youtube has to offer on the game, want to play it now!)

Deleted
    Hello guys, I've made another GUIDE this time for the mischievous monkey king Sun Wukong. I figured some of you might be interested, I made an Agni guide before as well. In addition, I'm giving away some keys (details on the video).

The guide involves quite a bit of detail and editing and should be quite good for those interested in the character.

Deleted
    Anyone can share key? I will put here my keys if I activate.

Deleted
    I think it looks fun. But their website is short on info about the game. Never got to play these moba-games, because I dont like that "above angle".
    Signed up interest for beta on their website but don't know if it's possible to get that way without paying?
    If someone want you can please hand me a key in pm, would be sweet =)

Deleted
    If you're looking for some keys, I'm giving some away (4 - see link in my signature).
    As for the beta key from website deal.. Not sure, I've only heard of people getting keys from giveaways and referrals myself.

thought i'd share a key aswell

F17C7-1E299-0F624-957B7-D7D8C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hindork View Post
    thought i'd share a key aswell

F17C7-1E299-0F624-957B7-D7D8C
    People are too fast =(

if anyone as a referral key can you please PM me.

thank you

Looks interesting, but doesn't suit my fancy

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you but I'll stick with my Dota 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallker View Post
    Thank you but I'll stick with my Dota 2.
    This is really uncalled for, stop increasing you post count.

The game is great because it's a totally new kind of MOBA and it is really well executed. I got into beta at the very start (sheer luck) and gave my beta keys away to my friends and we kind of had this thing where we would give more of the beta keys my friends received to their friends so we could all play when needed.

Honestly if anyone gets a beta key from wherever that may be, give a try because it is definitely worth it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    New God announced.
    He looks... Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    New God announced.
    He looks... Amazing.

Must.....not.... buy.... must....wait.....for.....freyja....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Must.....not.... buy.... must....wait.....for.....freyja....
    Haha. I doubt I can resist. Scratch that, I won't even try.
    An assassin and jungler? One that literally eats minions and spits them out to kill enemies with? Take all my money HiRez!

I'm just hoping he's actually balanced. Love to make a guide for this fellow, already seeing a lot of potential.. But if he's anywhere near pre-nerf Guan that's just not even fun.