Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If the prices stay like that at release I can see the prices of items dropping drastically. Gear wise nobody would spend the 10k on a random boe item when they can get a heroic one (assuming people wont bid it up like crazy) and all the mounts will be a huge gold sink. Every server has a handful of mega wealthy players with nothing to spend gold on. This will probably help Blizzard move some of that gold out of their hands and hopefully stabilize the market a bit so a couple of users wont control everything. That's assuming people actually buy the mounts.

I think people are just confused with the BMAH. There are not going to be 1000´s of items listed on it where you can just go and buy whatever you want like it is a vendor. You are talking about maybe a few dozen epic gear items being sold per tier..

Think about it... would the game really be terrible if 30 people had bought an iLevel 359 epic the first 6 months after Cata was released for 20k?

Deleted
    I think Rogues will be pretty fun to play PvP with in MoP. But as far as PvE goes I feel that they are a bit flat.

So wait a sec, 24 slots should be the new standard size for the craftable bag in this expansion. does this mean tailors can't train this and are going to have to win the pattern off the damn BMAH just to be able to make it?
    Last edited by KWC3587; 2012-06-14 at 03:58 PM.

I went to take the survey and had to stop because it wouldn't let me skip the question about my income

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as raid gear isn't sold, people will be happy.

hope the sell boa gear this way.

Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    So wait a sec, 24 slots should be the new standard size for the craftable bag in this expansion. does this mean tailors can't train this and are going to have to win the pattern off the damn BMAH just to be able to make it?
    You can probably get the pattern by grinding rep from some faction. It's there so you don't have too (in case you really want it on one of your alts). Also, note that the pattern only requires cloth, so it might be a way of making the "low quality" bags cheaper.

Deleted
    Non-heroic heroics and heroic gear sold by vendors seem ridiculous to me.

And to those telling heroic gear sold at the AH is the same thing as big guilds selling runs, no it's not. You don't have to wait until content is on farm, guild members are geared and you can carry someone. It's also different because it comes from designers, which says something about how they see the future of the game.
    Last edited by mmoc4a1158ae20; 2012-06-14 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    You can probably get the pattern by grinding rep from some faction. It's there so you don't have too (in case you really want it on one of your alts). Also, note that the pattern only requires cloth, so it might be a way of making the "low quality" bags cheaper.
    If it were the second size up sure, but this should be the standard size one that's normally off the tailoring trainer, those are always just standard cloth. So for anyone in the beta, is there such a pattern for a 24 slot bag on the trainer or just this one off the AH?

are we not gonna have bags bigger than 26 slots?

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    It is indeed looking more and more like the BMAH is setting the ground for RMBMAH at a future, but probably not very distant, point. Maybe patch 5.2 or something. Hard to see any other reason why they would be doing this.
    My bet is they're waiting to see how the Diablo RMAH works out.

Deleted
    Liking the sound of Challenge modes more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    It is currently on the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It is currently on the trainer.
    Appreciate you checking, are the mats the same as the pattern on the bmah? If so then what's the point of the pattern on there?

Black Market AH looks great.

BMAH=Pay2win

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the holy hell do they need my household income for that mobile gaming survey? So they can ignore any that selected under $15k? Closed out when I got to that question. The world is going to hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    BMAH=Pay2win
    you cant use real money at BMAH, It's not p2w m8.

The word "black market" sounds so moral, legal, and full of win in this game. Great job!