Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    Got 550 AR, 40k hp, 13k dps. Ive died twice in act II so far and thats by accidentally getting feared into a second pack of elites. Almost everything else i can take standing still apart from the odd moving out of desecration/arcane laser. Few of my pieces cost lost than 75k and i got 3/4 from drops
    Hi there, got 54k hp, 525 QR, 12K dps, 9k armor, 32% block chance (-3k7 dmg), 15% dodge as a barb decked with 3 defensive passives, 950 LoH and 1000 LpS and tank skills. Champ pack down me in 3sec max in Act 2 if I stand still. Not cool

Are monks that much better than barbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Hi there, got 54k hp, 525 QR, 12K dps, 9k armor, 32% block chance (-3k7 dmg), 15% dodge as a barb decked with 3 defensive passives, 950 LoH and 1000 LpS and tank skills. Champ pack down me in 3sec max in Act 2 if I stand still. Not cool

Is QR your res? If so, that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    You know the funny part? People are going to stack it MORE so this didn't really help like at all. All it did was make monks bad now in there current gear

Ahahaha

Touche blizz
    quoted wrong guy, fixing
    Except that we are still stacking Str/Dex(dep on class), Vit, LoH, IaS and other stats in addition to Res All.

IAS for ranged on the other hand were ignoring entirely Crit%/Crit Dam and all other stats. They ONLY needed IAS and NOTHING else. Melee still need other stats in addition to Res All. Basically, now Ranged will need IAS AND Crit or other stats like melee do.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    quoted wrong guy, fixing
    Except that we are still stacking Str/Dex(dep on class), Vit, LoH, IaS and other stats in addition to Res All.

IAS for ranged on the other hand were ignoring entirely Crit%/Crit Dam and all other stats. They ONLY needed IAS and NOTHING else. Melee still need other stats in addition to Res All. Basically, now Ranged will need IAS AND Crit or other stats like melee do.
    Won't change a thing sir, We range can ignore it STILL. My DH will still be a god along with Wizard or my OH LOLOL I'M A WD LETS ZOMBIE BEAR IT UP YO

Mainly my DH because well It's a DH obviously not broken, FULL crit damage is all I need to do 300k+ crits and lolol and some partial IAS EVEN with the nerf and your golden
    Lol DH

Hahahaha~ !

This doesn't change A THING but break monks which I feel bad for them.

And only IAS? On each class? That's some funny stuff right there mind you I giggled I really did hahahaha!
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-06-18 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Resist All mechanics is terrible and bugged..

In Act1, I don't bother moving out of Plague/Descecration (even when they are on top of each other), because it's almost negated completely..
    In Act2, I can't survive a single Champ-pack alone..

In order to get more RA, I need to pay in excess of 2M gold per item. And that would be increases in the amount of 10-15.. That's not gonna happen!
    Great logic, right here!

Can't survive Act II, All Res must be bugged!

I play a Barb and my gear is worth about 2-2,5 mil and I'm on Act III. You're either very bad or exaggerating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post

It must seem so. im only at 20% block but got 16% melee reduction from 12% SoE (my own drop) and 4% on my bracers got around 50% dodge tho. Oh yeah 6.5k armour and 9.1k with my deadly reach rune'd.

Forgot that i take 25% less damage with a passive

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Great logic, right here!

Can't survive Act II, All Res must be bugged!

I play a Barb and my gear is worth about 2-2,5 mil and I'm on Act III. You're either very bad or exaggerating.
    Cheap SS / SOE I assume?

( Stormshield / String of ears )