Thread: Advice needed.

Deleted

Advice needed.

Somehow after reselling a poorly posted item I've ended up with 2 million gold.

Now I've got two characters to choose from, the wizard and the barbarian. Both reasonably geared.

Wizard, need a weapon. The rest can be spent on upgrading it.
    Barbarian needs a shield. The rest again, goes towards upgrades.

What is going to be the best char currently, and the cheapest to gear up to head to end content? What stats do I need to be aiming for given the current state?

Wizard will achieve around 50k dps with a 1.2k dps 2hander, regardless of additional stats. But its HP currently sits at 20k and it has fuck all resistance, around 200 tops? Crit chance is 13% and critical hit is +50%. It has 1620% damage bonus due to intellect.

Barbarian is sat at around 10k dps, 750+ resistance across all, 14% dodge, 68% damage reduction (without a shield equipped) and 8% block chance (helm of command, again with no shield). HP is around 40k.

Ideally, I want to get the most distance with the gold I just found...

What should I do? :s

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You would be better gearing out the wizard, which you should be able to do the quickest (and cheapest) which you could then use to farm more gold to gear both toons.

Deleted
    If i was to gear the wizard are there certain stats I should look for? Is resistance worth anything? What hp should I aim for? I really dont know where to aim. I see these people farming whimsey in inferno, I get splatted.

1 hander or 2hander? Argh so many things to know.