10+ Year Old Account

DH - Double Hand Xbow or Quiver?

Is using a single hand crossbow with a quiver as effective as using two hand crossbows (theoretically speaking, the two options would have comparable stats). Are there benefits for using the latter or former?

I use 2 1h crossbows unless i need a shield /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I think a 2hander does more dmg when you are kiting for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Avrianna View Post
    Is using a single hand crossbow with a quiver as effective as using two hand crossbows (theoretically speaking, the two options would have comparable stats). Are there benefits for using the latter or former?
    I'm not sure but I think you get the IAS bonus just when dual wielding, the thing is that you get lot lower prices on 2Hxbows than 1Hxbows with similar DPS, so even if you use just one 1H it would be difficult to get one with higher DPS than a 2H.

Deleted
    There are quivers that can give +% dmg to certain offensive abilities so quivers are always best.

You want, I have a great shield that increases Hungering Arrow Damage by 8%...

10+ Year Old Account
    You will want a quiver that gives you % skill damage.

For example I have a quiver with 10% elemental arrow damage, and 10+ discipline and high dex.
    That 10% elemental arrow damage is very very good.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    2h xbow + quiver