Poll: How many lvl 60's you have?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Two, started as a Witch Doctor, I liked it well enough I guess but the class still needs some tuning and all the really fun stuff kind of sucks for Inferno. Re-rolled a melee character, chose barb, I don't mind the gear grind associated with it.

Where's the ''none'' option? My monk is only level 35 and I barely can't get to play the game anymore :S

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 so far
    Barb (SC), Barb (HC), DH (SC)

Only got 1, with like 300 hours played.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Got 2 60, a wizard and a witch doctor... got a 3 more at 40+ just cba to grind anymore.. there is nothing at the end to work for so just stopped playing about a month a go

2, first was my monk, then the barbarian which just dinged 60 yesterday. Barb will now be my main as I find him sooo much better at inferno packs than my monk was. Maybe I'll give my monk a chance now that 1.0.3 is out, but not right now.

I have 3

Monk, Demon Hunter, and Wizard....none of which I play anymore and don't see myself playing again anytime in the near future.

Deleted
    No option for 0? I had fun for a bit and got a wizard to 50 something, but can't really find the time to play much these days.

Where's the option for zero?

One. A level 60 Witch Doctor.

Buuuut my Barbarian is level 58. So... two. More or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

lvl 60 wizard here. Too lazy to level the monk or barb past lvl 30...

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 2, a wizard and barbarian. I really just play the wizard, cba to gear the barbarian yet.
    And a 55 WD, but i'm so tired of leveling, it's going to slow now I feel like, so it get's to boring. Therefore I end up not trying..

Have a DH and monk as well, but they are like 20-35 or so.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3, lev 60 barb, first char rolled, got to act 1 inferno, bad gear and probably skill build, the end. Later on I cleared act 2 with it, courtesy of the gear I found with my DH.

Then rolled a dh, got to act 3 inferno (painfully) pre-nerf (i mean dmg mob nerf, did not have IAS gear so that did not affect me at all, NT nerf did hurt and it was ridiculous imo, I played with frost arrow though), then repair costs came, shot back to act 1/2.

3rd one that I am playing right now is a monk, and I'm doing act 3 upto SB, killing whatever champ packs I can, not all, maybe 60% of them, and I like the monk more than the barb and the DH. I play 1h and shield, can't do glass cannon, either because my gear sucks or I suck at it. At this point, I think playing what does not get you killed too much> playing glass cannon and dying all over the place. It's not fast, but works for me. Maybe when/if I get better gear I can start doing that.

Deleted
    Only 1.
    Would've been too tempted to equip all my chars and as long as I can farm with my monk and make profit at the RMAH, there's no need for a reroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    zero

1.) WD 53 - dead - dc against elite zombies act1.
    2.) Monk 47 - dead - dc against the shadow vermin in the treasure event act3.
    3.) DH 32 - dead - "polymorph" enchantress bug against savage beast champions.
    4.) Wiz 41 - dead - switched main spell back to desintegrate and entered a cave while on cd. got swarmed by 30+ spiderlings blocking the way back. filed under stupidity.
    5.) Barb 54 - alive - got a brand new full set of items at lvl 54 and has the highest chance of all my chars to ever reach 60. i take it slowly with him.

now that i have a repeater for my wlan i had only 2 dc in 3 weeks. so my future chars should be way safer.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-07-12 at 07:16 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    got to 6..
    - SC barb
    - SC wiz
    - SC dh
    - SC monk
    - HC barb (dead alt-tabbing)
    - HC wd

I will probably keep going for 2 of each for the achievements, 1 of each class in HC and SC.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/profile/Viriya-1652/

I have 6.

5 softcore characters
    HC 60 DH,
    HC 55 Wiz
    HC 52 Barb.

Eventually I will probably get all the classes to HC 60 for the 10x 60 achieve and the 2x classes.

Dh and barb

I cant level up another char because i have to endure the story everytime i farm. I really dont like the story and the way its forced on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonhunter and Wizard, tempted to level a barb, but not all that motivated to face the same content again

Deleted
    Two. Hardcore wizard, softcore monk.