Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

405ilvl 8/8H Restoration Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

My name is Curtis, I am currently in search of a guild that is recruiting for to fill spots needed for MoP and that still raids Dragon Soul. I have experience in progression and have done all Heroic DS bosses, like to have fun and get down challenging bosses.

I also don't mind going Horde or Alliance, I was horde a month ago, transferred to Alliance and I gotta say I like Horde better but I don't mind staying Alliance if I find the right place.

Have Boomkin OffSpec with Legendary staff and mostly T12 Heroic Gear. Also have 402ilvl Retribution Paladin that is 5/8H from Alt runs and also do lots of PVP as Ret.

I am available any day but Mondays and Thursdays and I am avaiblable after 6:00 EST. or anytime Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Please respond back to this post or contact me back at curtisc88 at gmail dot com or add me to RealID.

Armory would be under the name Exists and on Korgath. For my Alt would be under Saex on Arthas.
    Last edited by curtisc88; 2012-06-12 at 08:47 PM.

Hi there. We are in need of a resto druid for MoP and are still raiding DS. We'd love to hear from you.

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (possible time change to 7:00-10:30 CST for MoP)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in mumble chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still in search.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stilll looking, by the way I am in eastern time zone, I am 24 and I am a smart player. Have logs if needed.

Hello Curtis
    I am Heavenli , Officer/Guild Recruitment Officer of Myrmidon e are currently recruiting for both our DS raids groups and for also MOP, but first a little bit about us.

Who are we?
    A collaboration of individuals from different guilds (from 1st server ranked to 40th) recently transferred, the core of which has been raiding together since summer or 2010. We maintain a relatively small raiding unit that is highly dedicated to pushing progression content at a competitive pace. We like to maintain an enjoyable yet disciplined raid atmosphere, that works productively together at overcoming challenges placed before us.

Myrmidon has an exceptionally low turnover rate and acquisition rate with members, because we are extremely selective in who we bring into the fold. It is our goal to be the last guild an individual ever joins by ensuring it through an overly thorough screening process. We recruit the 'whole package', both attitude and ability. We like to ensure those who join us are going to be with us long term and stand on equal footing with other members. There is no weak link or carried individuals with us.

We are about quality over quantity to the extreme, and therefor do not engage in mass recruitment, guild mergers, or package deals. Each member earns their place as an equal and valued contributing member of the team. All new members undergo a unique process that ensures social awareness of their standing within the collective. All new members know exactly where they stand with us, and where we stand with them to ensure the complete absence of doubt and instead inspire confidence and camaraderie.

Raid Times
    Core Group 10man
    Currently 5/8hm
    Wed, Thurs, and Mon 9.30pm-12am ST

Second Group 10man
    Currently 3/8hm
    Sundays 8.30-11pm ST

We are currently in need of an exceptional boomkin like yourself core group( thursdays I know you can't do that would not be a problem) or a resto druid for group 2.
    If you are interested in applying/have any further questions or apply on our guild site clickthelightwell dot com

Hopefully hear from you soon

Heavenli x
    Last edited by Danzislicious84; 2012-06-20 at 03:47 AM. Reason: needed to remove something

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still searching, as it states in my post, strictly cannot make Mondays or Thursdays due to Real Life activities. Looking for guild that can progress fairly decent, atleast 8/8H by 20% nerf.

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

Come join us for Mists of Pandaria and beyond!

<Duality>, 8/8 HM is now recruiting for our main raid. We converted to 25 man at the start of Dragon Soul and finished the tier US 56th.

We raid Tuesday, Wed., Thurs. and Mondays from 7:30PM to 11:30PM (Eastern). We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a Horde to Alliance ratio of 1:0.96 on a Chicago Datacenter.

This is a link to our logs on World of Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/

Please take a look to make sure you can compete with our current members before contacting us. Unlike most other 25 man guilds we main a very tight roster so all raiders and recruits see extensive raid oppurunities.

If you are interested or have any questions contact us at:

Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com

Main: Whompie @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: jvaldez113@live.com

or

Apply at our website: http://duality-guild.enjin.com/

Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary. If you choose to apply, we do require an interview on Ventrilo. We currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is an 8/8H 25-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression
    T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
    T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
    T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho