... LastLast
    Twin Consorts - MW Monk POV:

Ra-den (Heroic-only limited-attempts boss) - Mistweaver

15+ Year Old Account
    Ra-den Brewmaster PoV

Deleted
    Mistweaver RBG - Temple of Kotmogu Healer POV

Deleted
    Late night (ish) Call to Arms - I was a little sleepy but had good music running! Windwalker POV

Got to Rank 8 in Brawlers guild as WW offspec long ago, haven't been back since recently because of my WW gear being.. just as crap as it was before.

With the buffs to Mistweaver DPS I thought I'd try and give it a go at Rank 8 - managed to get them all with ease, the first 3 even managing to 1 shot (however I have killed these 3 before on my Feral alt over the months, so knew 'what to do' as melee, so to speak).

Disruptron was much more difficult because of how hectic the end gets, luckily Mistweavers can heal up any damage they get with ease, making even this fight doable. I guess having a huge health pool also helped, 535 ilvl.

Mistweavers are capable of recovering from mistakes easily; Dematerialize and glyphed Life Cocoon. Also glyphed Zen Meditation and glyphed Touch of Death came in useful. Mana Tea wasn't used at all.

Last edited by Redfern; 2013-05-19 at 08:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Dark Animus 25 Heroic

Brewmaster offspec. I realized after watching that I could have done more damage to the boss lol.
    Host of Monkcraft Podcast and Co-Host of Groupquest

Deleted
    As patch 5.3 went live today, another battleground became available called Deepwind Gorge. I decided to try it out and found that 'role check', which was supposed to help balance the teams, didn't actually do much as we were up against an Alliance team with 6 healers. As you know the role check prevent teams from going in without a healer, however it doesn't prevent players from respec'ing from being a healer or to a healer once inside, which looks like it will be the new issue with this patch in normal battlegrounds.

nice thread. really helpful

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 02:26 AM ----------

tlHLVaXhYV4FjgRJZkoVx5XQLKI=

Mistweaver Monk talent, glyph, stat guide.
    Last edited by truestrength; 2013-05-27 at 02:28 AM.

Managed to get to Rank 10 in Brawlers Guild as Mistweaver last night, enrages were pretty tight, but overall very fun and I'm happy with my new shiny mount

This is the last boss, Ahoo'ra. You need to find and DPS 3 adds to 50%, at which point they charge. This charge needs to go through the boss in the middle. I decided the only way that I'd beat the enrage was to pull all 3 adds at once and DPS them down together to make them charge at the same time.

Deleted
    Dark Animus heroic 10man brewmaster pov

twin consorts heroic 9man brewmaster pov

Last edited by mmocf747434d88; 2013-05-28 at 05:26 AM.

Rank 8 Brawlers Guild: Brawlers Guild Rank 8 Playlist

(Warning - Guild banter on Hexos Video!)

Rank 9 Brawlers Guild: Rank 9 Playlist

Edit 2:

Mingus Diggs - I actually had to reforge into mastery and pick up the Monk mastery buff and use a flask for this one. Was ridiculously tight. Would have been a tad easier with raid buffs. 527 Ilevel 530 MH+OH, RoR, 8.1k mastery~

Last edited by Yohassakura; 2013-06-04 at 09:14 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Started streaming my raids, check it out at http://www.twitch.tv/lissaxo/videos
    Full Wednesday farm raids under 'Past Broadcasts' 13/13 hc, WW & BM PoV.

Finally started recording, but still can't get Premiere to render final video good and consistent . Doesn't help I still have to use CS2 tho.

Heroic Jin'rokh

Deleted
    lei shen and raden 10man brm pov

Quote Originally Posted by elira View Post

makes me question my decision to reroll from pally to monk at the start of mop
    no..nonono...pally is boring as shit....
    13/13

Monk

Lei Shen Heroic 10 man, Mistweaver Monk PoV:

<The Machine> Draenor EU.

-Jabbachan

Deleted
    Brewmaster Perspective

Ji Kun Heroic 10

Tortos Heroic 10

Deleted
    Really good videos there

15+ Year Old Account
    some guildies were bored after finishing up ToT on tuesday, so we did some fun speed clears of MSV, HoF, and ToEs,

http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>