Thread: Spec for MOP?

Spec for MOP?

I have taken a break with the current mage trends, so just a quick question, any opinions on currently the best spec? I am doing pretty good with frost atm..

If blizzard is to be trusted they are going with player matters not the spec.. so they should be balanced around the same number but each spec will have a leg up in different fights.. so if you like minmaxing or are a hc raider.. you gonna respec a lot depending what fight you are on.. but current best spec, have to say frost looks nice, plus it having the "orb" spell makes it kinda fuller than the other specs, for instance whole time yesterday i kept pressing the hot key that i used to have fiery orb on as arcane and all i got was ice barrier and lost a gcd worth of dps.. but guess we are abt to see soon how every spec truly feels when we get addons going next week

Deleted
    What will be the best spec for MOP ?
    It will be the one I choose
    With 3 specs, 3 Bombs and 3 power buff (at level 90), we will have 27 possibility to choose between.

Actually, the design of the 3 specs make them good in all situations but there will always be some situation where one spec can shine more.
    By example, it seem that a glyphed Deep Freeze will help a lot in the Will of Emperor fight. Will this make the Frost spec superior for these fight, I don't know because there's other factor and all spec can use Deep Freeze for CC.

highest dps spec will probably vary from fight to fight. always best to try them all and play the one you enjoy. Even if it seems underpowered, just experiment with it. You might discover some broken mechanic!

Quote Originally Posted by yolmez86 View Post
    highest dps spec will probably vary from fight to fight. always best to try them all and play the one you enjoy. Even if it seems underpowered, just experiment with it. You might discover some broken mechanic!
    :P I don't play what's fun. I play for numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipawnu View Post
    :P I don't play what's fun. I play for numbers.
    Then, my friend, you play for the wrong reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Then, my friend, you play for the wrong reason.
    I play for competition, so numbers is all that matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipawnu View Post
    I play for competition, so numbers is all that matters.
    Then you should probably wait for the game to go live, the bonuses to be finalized, and the encounters to be tuned.
    BfA Beta Time