Word of Glory macro?

sup paladin forums, so im leveling my ret for pvp and i was wondering if there was a macro i could make to make word of glory target anyone in range of me for selfless healer, i figured this would be easier for the battleground grind since i wont know the names of the people to put in my macro.

i know that i can put [target=player] or a name to cast it at me or a specific player, but can i put in something to just make it cast it at someone around me?

I dunno if Blizz UI frames do this, so get unit frames that fades out of range players (x-perl, grid, pitbull, etc) then make a mouse over macro for word of glory. Something like "#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] word of glory"

With this macro you just put your mouse over a unit frame and press whatever key you have word of glory (or any other spell you make the macro for) on that player.

i know about mouseover macros, but i just want to press the button, and have it cast on anyone who happens to be in range of me

10+ Year Old Account
    afaik there is no way to "auto" target randoms around you to heal, as above your best bet would be a mouse over macro to use on either your raid frames or just mouse over other players near you and hit it.

Not sure how exactly but you may be able to work the "target nearby friendly ally" thing its control+tab by default controls I think.

alright, thanks for the answers. guess i shouldn't be lazy anyways :P

Deleted
    You could try:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetfriend
    /use Word of Glory
    /targetlasttarget

It won't always work, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Earsofpower View Post
    You could try:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetfriend
    /use Word of Glory
    /targetlasttarget

It won't always work, though.
    ill give it a shot, thanks

Deleted
    Sup guys. Is there any way i can make a WoG macro that with no mod it heals me, but with a shift mod it heals my bro. without changing target

#showtooltip Word of Glory
    /cast [nomod] Word of Glory
    /cast [mod:shift,target=...] Word of Glory

is what i have atm but doesnt seem to work on the shift part to heal a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to combine those lines into one, so

#showtooltip Word of Glory
    /cast [mod:shift, @playername] [] Word of Glory