I wonder what I-No's /deaths looks like. Hehe.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you two get eaten by goats ._.

~cries in a corner

Epic roll.

/drooooools

What's the bandits roll there?

That is a nice map, Fencers. Though knowing my luck, I'd get that map and all the bandits would cause bleeding. LOL

Starting to think my character that got demoted to scrubcore is bugged to shit, leveled from 67-69 mostly clearing docks and running the only map I had on me when I died, not a single map has dropped...

Are you running IIQ/IIR? Just a couple of gold rings can help out a bit.

I found farming Gnesis and the archer by the ramp to Sins are good sources of rares with enough IIQ/IIR.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 02:18 AM ----------

Oh btw,

POE's new event season officially starts on the 23rd of Feb!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/171489
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-20 at 06:18 AM.

Not much at all, I really have nothing in softcore but figured I'd test some stuff there for additional safety for my HC char, I'll see if I can switch some stuff around just to grind out a few maps, cheers for the tip.

Might not be bad to buy a couple of gold rings cheap. I like to keep a pair around for when I need to farm a little currency.

That Iggamondnvooeragoir amulet unique is pretty decent for easy farming. Pretty cheap too. Probably less so than a good IIQ/IIR ammy.

I'd use this but it's in hardcore...

Edit: First mob after I scrounged up some alternate gear dropped a chaos. :P

Really want to make this EK shadow work. But it's so tough in HC. The build doesn't get much early life and realistically speaking- a lot of the late game armor/dmg of the build is unlikely before death.

The real bottleneck is gear though. Rolling daggers is expensive, as are triple resist shields with enough cast mods to offset the loss of a off-hand weapon mid game.

Just can't seem to make it work beyond normal mode. Too many gaps in the build. It's like CO-ing a Paladin in 2.5 ADD, a massive pain in the arse. Guess I am burning out on POE a little too.

Been in the beta for a long time, rolled many builds to endgame and I play a lot as is. Might take a break and enjoy some solo D2 or Fire Emblem/Pokemon.

However, the new POE season has me intrigued. Haha.

Deleted
    Woah, that is a LOT of events for season one, I am seriously impressed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    I'd use this but it's in hardcore...

Edit: First mob after I scrounged up some alternate gear dropped a chaos. :P
    Make a char in hardcore, snatch that ring from the stash and kill the char:P

Chances are you won't be using a -20 resist ring on any build in HC.

Poor poor person that made this thread on the official forums....how i laughed :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172022

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Poor poor person that made this thread on the official forums....how i laughed :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172022
    Ya that guy is totally bsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    Make a char in hardcore, snatch that ring from the stash and kill the char:P

Chances are you won't be using a -20 resist ring on any build in HC.
    Rather sell it for the 2-4 exalts that people seem to pay for it...

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Just got done glancing through some videos and their website. I'm very much excited about this game.

Deleted
    Pretty excited about the races. Gonna join the 1h ones I think. No idea what build I'll go, but let's see, should be good fun (:

Big post by Chris about the recent "hacks" http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172532

On a side note...down near the bottom of the post there is this tiny wee sentence saying that they have about a million monthly users.

Deleted
    I did a test 1h race for myself today and didn't do so well, need to formulate a good plan, hmm.