Chris keeps the fish trolling going. Excellent.

I enjoy how genuinely angry it makes people.

Deleted
    I haven't played for a solid 6 months+ but I think I'll start a new character and get into it again. If anyone else is thinking about a brand new character, let me know if you want to group up. Time to read up on changes and decide on a class / skill path. Had a level 70 before so at least I've got a bank full of mats and stuff.

Deleted
    Blood Rage dropped for me today. It seems like a fun gem but are there any good gems that go in hand with Blood Rage? I guess you have to build around it in order for you not to die xD

Blood Rage and Choas Inoculation seems like a perfect fit but man that passiv is on a long road to get plus it lies a weird place over around the Witch and Shadow where i rather wanted to use it with a Mauradar / Templar

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, looks like they're "fixing" Freeze Mine. I was being pestered by some friends to use it on my new character that uses Glacial Hammer to freeze everything else but bosses so that I could freeze the bosses as well :P Thank god.

I hope they completely break it so that you just cant perma-freeze bosses anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Blood Rage dropped for me today. It seems like a fun gem but are there any good gems that go in hand with Blood Rage? I guess you have to build around it in order for you not to die xD

Blood Rage and Choas Inoculation seems like a perfect fit but man that passiv is on a long road to get plus it lies a weird place over around the Witch and Shadow where i rather wanted to use it with a Mauradar / Templar
    Flicker Strike. Generate frenzy charges with Blood Rage as you kill things with Flicker Strike, proceed to flicker forever.

Stash tab bundle is up and running,.

110 points for 6 extra tabs. go get it !

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAFA-I_JCI

I like that they call the new gem skill for a minion skill when its clearly a homing missile

Scions not OP at all

Since a ranger "won", no.
    But, it IS the most popular class it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Scions not OP at all
    Not that surprising due to the versatility of the class and gem selection, the latter probably being a bigger factor when it comes to class choice for long short-duration races.

Got this in the mail today *\o/*

Wow, that is awesome. Chris signed it.

That's awesome, Redblade! And well deserved. Grats!

Deleted
    Congrats on the shirt! Well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Got this in the mail today *\o/*

Congratz! And +1 to GGG

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, nice and congrats. I wish I had more time in the day so I could game!
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Alright, so I'm planning to get back into the game and since I have passive skill tree resets to play around with I have a couple questions, namely:

Exploding Arrow Marauder still a thing?

I've found a SC Duelist Flicker Strike build here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-s..._j7_D5Y_zF_o8= Is it possible to tweak it to work for Hardcore?

Summoners. Get ready!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/766533

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wilson
    As you may know, next week's 1.0.6 content update is summoner-themed and includes four new active skill gems. While we'll be showing them in the patch video next Monday, they're ready enough for us to announce what they specifically do. Today's news post consists of the current skill descriptions as seen on the gems themselves.

Summon Raging Spirit: Summons a short-lived flaming skull that rushes at nearby enemies and attacks them rapidly. Enemies cannot directly engage these spirits and can pass through them.

Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area.

Flesh Offering: Consumes a corpse, temporarily empowering your minions with swiftness (attack, cast and movement speed). The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.

Bone Offering: Consumes a corpse, temporarily granting all of your minions the power to block both attacks and spells. The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hmm...might pick up a Summoner again :P They seem to be slightly less boring with those changes.