Also in addition to what Azuri said, cash shop items are stored in your own cash shop page. Those items are never deleted unless you do it yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also in addition to what Azuri said, cash shop items are stored in your own cash shop page. Those items are never deleted unless you do it yourself.
    Ah. That I didn't know. I thought it would just be put in your stash along with the other things.

There is a huge $ right above the skill bar you use like, the entirety of the game...

Deleted
    There is a huge $ right above the skill bar you use like, the entirety of the game...
    I know, I know. I've clicked it plenty of times.

I just didn't know the things you buy with money would go there, I didn't really gave it much thought tbh, not until a few minutes ago.

If you weren't such a monkey brain eating, cuitie pie with great hair I would slap you, Majad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I question f2p sometimes I feel the dev's sometimes loose out on some potential cash. I seen someone in general yesterday say: "This is a great game I'd pay money for it" Derp that's what the cash shop is for to support a f2p game and then the next comment from someone else is why should I buy anything? /facepalm.

I know this is not the case for every player but man some people just think it should be entirely free with zero concept of what time and resources are put into a game and the ongoing upkeep of servers etc.

Anyways I see you're a bronze supporter the Kiwi never lies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I question f2p sometimes I feel the dev's sometimes loose out on some potential cash. I seen someone in general yesterday say: "This is a great game I'd pay money for it" Derp that's what the cash shop is for to support a f2p game and then the next comment from someone else is why should I buy anything? /facepalm.

I know this is not the case for every player but man some people just think it should be entirely free with zero concept of what time and resources are put into a game and the ongoing upkeep of servers etc.

Anyways I see you're a bronze supporter the Kiwi never lies.
    With great success comes greater bandwidth and sever stress. They need to upscale and do it fast. They also need a lot of coding work.

This is resource consuming, in other words they need Ca$$h. Now consumers are a fickle bunch, when you tell them they can get what they want and not pay for it right now they tend to take their sweet time with it. GGG might slowly kill themselves in the process, while waiting for cash to trickle back to them,and that would be unfortunate.

Moral of the story is fork over the cash!

As for the game, just managed lvl 21 on HC and running around ACT2. Feel quite ok with the pace since my schedule and their sever up-time don't match.
    Last edited by mmoc94e579c637; 2013-01-27 at 09:35 AM.

What's the end game here? Eventual raids? Continue farming old maps like d3 until you have the best min/max gear?

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    What's the end game here? Eventual raids?
    Am I still on the planet known as Earth?

My mind is goddamn shattered.

Haha

You are here to entertain us, Fencers

10+ Year Old Account

Well if it doesn't have raids it better at least have cash shop mounts.

Nooby question; Does anyone have much experience with Zealot's Oath and Resloute Technique? Thinking of picking them/one up on my 2H melee-focused Templar, just wondering if there's any apparent con's I'm not aware of i.e. energy shield being weaker on melee later on or crit being too valuable with 2H (just an example).

So I died in A3 when I entered the dungeon after the Barracks... I notice two mobs come into my screen as I phase into the dungeon, and during the loadingscreen I hear that I'm getting hit... I get DCd, logg back in, dead :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    So I died in A3 when I entered the dungeon after the Barracks... I notice two mobs come into my screen as I phase into the dungeon, and during the loadingscreen I hear that I'm getting hit... I get DCd, logg back in, dead :'(
    My lvl 30 ranger also died in act 3 because I was still getting hit during the loading screen when I was porting to town.

I meant that has in hard encounters with a full party in maps or wte that stupid system is. No need to get your panties in a bunch over a question on a video game brah

Deleted
    I meant that has in hard encounters with a full party in maps or wte that stupid system is. No need to get your panties in a bunch over a question on a video game brah
    Then the whole game is a raid.

TBH I'm not very convinced on group play. Ok with mobs getting bonus HP, but not sure on the +dmg increase as I might just end up being 1shot.

Not a "brah" and I was being intentionally flippant.

Yes, the endgame is the Maps system. It is tiered where one needs to get access to higher level maps to keep progressing.

The whole game has "hard encounters". By nature of being ARPG aimed at a hardcore audience. It is intended that the game cheat you- death is an eventuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Only thing I'm not certain about is if you can use a weapon and helm effect at the same time, I've only bought a weapon one.
    Two effects confirmed

Also, because attaching it to the spell Cold Snap makes it awesome:

Cold Snap Store Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Definitely not intended - saw one of the developers post about it and that they are working to make sure it's not a regular occurrence.

Deleted
    Cant believe how much better this game is when compared to D3, hopefully with bug fixing this gaming will rocket in users.

Deleted
    What's the end game here? Eventual raids? Continue farming old maps like d3 until you have the best min/max gear?
    U wot mate?
    It is like D2. and no, no raids.

Deleted
    There is already PVP in game