Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Wish i could dps and not be the shield bitch rolling Hands and SS's on tanks -_- The is based on amount of heal casts recueved. You'/d be better flashing and single woging yoursle fthe max then poping out with wings.

Still clever. I was too busy making up for healer slack.
    Well, we managed to wipe several times due to enrage with 4 healers so in order to finally take him down those who can dps were allowed to dps. The true challenge on Garajal will start once dps will allow the raid to bring 5 healers so a lot of top retri palas will be relieved of their support duties.

Healer slack Anaxie? o rly

Wish i could dps and not be the shield bitch rolling Hands and SS's on tanks -_- The is based on amount of heal casts recueved. You'/d be better flashing and single woging yoursle fthe max then poping out with wings.

Actually the buff is not based on amount of heal casts received unless they completely changed the mechanic for heroic vs. normal, which I doubt. One LoH stacks it to 21% for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    Actually the buff is not based on amount of heal casts received unless they completely changed the mechanic for heroic vs. normal, which I doubt. One LoH stacks it to 21% for me.
    I'm pretty sure a LoH only gave me 18% and that it is based on overhealing casts.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have BS and JC right now, which do you all think would be the best choice to drop for Engineering? I was considering JC but then what if they make JC gems with haste, that would be optimal then.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    So I have BS and JC right now, which do you all think would be the best choice to drop for Engineering? I was considering JC but then what if they make JC gems with haste, that would be optimal then.
    they have JC gems with haste... they're just not optimal.

Based on EJ, gemming str with pre-raid gear is more optimal than doing str/haste. But During transition phases, as in replacing my h5man gear 1 by 1, do I gem my epic gear full str still or start using haste/str gems? or should i be using str/haste gems even on h5man gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Almond Royale View Post
    Based on EJ, gemming str with pre-raid gear is more optimal than doing str/haste. But During transition phases, as in replacing my h5man gear 1 by 1, do I gem my epic gear full str still or start using haste/str gems? or should i be using str/haste gems even on h5man gear?
    Getting raid gear is really easy and fast with LFR / Charms / Actual raid.

Half the fights are just better with haste in general.

Go haste from the start spreadsheets mean nothing because nothing is patchwork with no mechanics.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    So it seems this is correct.

Ohwell still dead on H 25 without utilizing the buff. Now we can optimize it further next week. One night of attempts for kill aint so bad.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-20 at 04:05 PM.

Getting raid gear is really easy and fast with LFR / Charms / Actual raid.

Half the fights are just better with haste in general.

Go haste from the start spreadsheets mean nothing because nothing is patchwork with no mechanics.[COLOR="red"]
    Oh man, easier said than done with my luck! Thanks for the info!

Simming my current gear (ilvl 479), Simcraft's already showing 2.76 Strength : 1.42 Haste. Seeing that Haste just feels better on top of this ratio, I can't see any reason to keep going for Strength over it.

It is not based on the # of heals received it's based on the size of heals. I've LOH'd myself and instantly gotten 21%, I've used my instant flash and get 7%.

*edit* sorry I saw your edit after.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-20 at 08:08 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently rocking the Carbonic Carbuncle and Coren's Coaster. Even with reforging as many items as i can to exp/hit, i am still 1% under each cap. Would the dragonling engineering trinket prove more beneficial than Coren's trinket until i either get Lessosn of the Darkmaster or a LFR trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    I'm currently rocking the Carbonic Carbuncle and Coren's Coaster. Even with reforging as many items as i can to exp/hit, i am still 1% under each cap. Would the dragonling engineering trinket prove more beneficial than Coren's trinket until i either get Lessosn of the Darkmaster or a LFR trinket?
    You should do your dallies and get a goddamn Iron wok from shado pan already. that and kick yourself in the nuts for not doing a tiger deck.

Dragonling is dogshit the only purpose it serves isi Ilvl to get into 5mans.

Corens sucks but you really have not pursued any other options. And if you havn't started rep you have no choice but to use crap.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Shado-pan is fine (I am going to be revered in under a week), ive just already spent my valor on the Golden Lotus Shoulders and the Klaxxi neck, because both my items in those slots were garbage at the time. I personally dont have the gold to get the tiger deck ATM even though im an inscriptionist. Once prices for herbs drop in a week or two, i will look into it.
    I was only considering Dragonling because if i were to put a Hit Exp and Haste gem in it, it be at both hit and exp caps (most likely if not close), as well as gain 600 haste.
    Last edited by Saferis; 2012-10-21 at 12:02 AM.

You should do your dallies and get a goddamn Iron wok from shado pan already.
    LOL. The realm firsts on my server who've done dailies since day 1 got revered yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    My Shado-pan is fine (I am going to be revered in under a week), ive just already spent my valor on the Golden Lotus Shoulders and the Klaxxi neck, because both my items in those slots were garbage at the time. I personally dont have the gold to get the tiger deck ATM even though im an inscriptionist. Once prices for herbs drop in a week or two, i will look into it.
    I was only considering Dragonling because if i were to put a Hit Exp and Haste gem in it, it be at both hit and exp caps (most likely if not close), as well as gain 600 haste.
    I think it was wise to wait for the next faire to get a deck for personal use anyway. You could sell the trinket for 120k and buy a deck for 20k. Seems like a no brainer to me.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-21 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    I think it was wise to wait for the next faire to get a deck for personal use anyway. You can sell the trinket for 120k and buy a deck for 20k. Seems like a no brainer to me.
    Really depends how serious you are playing, Decks were selling for 80k~ on first day of the faire on my server, but after haggling and persistence on the previous night I managed to buy all the cards for 30k, I could of sold it and made a nice 50k profit but it was a no brainer for me to keep the trinket.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    Really depends how serious you are playing, Decks were selling for 80k~ on first day of the faire on my server, but after haggling and persistence on the previous night I managed to buy all the cards for 30k, I could of sold it and made a nice 50k profit but it was a no brainer for me to keep the trinket.
    I mean its been almost a month since release? Prices are still high especially on random-ish servers.

Unless you have a fair supply of herbs (At a very cheap/free price), i dont see it being worth it right now.

Anaxie, how did you determine your trinket rating in the op?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    I mean if you're a top 50 guild sure. But heroic terrace and heart won't even be open until the reset after the next faire anyway.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-21 at 01:23 AM.