Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    lol They just really don't care, my family gets weirder by the generation
    To each their own I guess XD
    My parents would yell at me if I left the door open, so best to avoid all that I think :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Haha, then go get a knife or a gun and protect yourself. I have an entire knife set in my kitchen, so many blades i can use if something was to happen <3
    I own a taser gun and keep it under my bed, I'm all set

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Yeah, I know what that's like xD

Anyway night all
    Night Rune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Frey

did you hear their farewells?
    Did I hear what? D:

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

And you gained +2 to badass

Sadly my family doesn't own a gun but when I move out i'm getting a permit just in case anything happens and I need it to protect myself.
    Hell my friend actually has several weapons, like 4 or 5 rifles, 3 assault rifles, several pistols, a taser, and like 10 swords and even more knives (not kitchen knives or anything, like . . . legit army type knives).
    And she's 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    To each their own I guess XD
    My parents would yell at me if I left the door open, so best to avoid all that I think :P
    I'll trade you parental teachings

10+ Year Old Account
    Tazers are the best weapon ever.

You shoot someone, they scream, and roll around, and dirty up the place with blood everywhere. But you tazer someone. Then it's hilarious. They even dance for you. I'm surprised no one has tried to market a tazer with the slogan: "Turn the robbery into party!"

That's kind of...ewww >_<

I always close the door, no matter what...don't know why, just seems...right XD
    Amen to this. Only time I don't is when I use my own bathroom in my room, which is always locked anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Updated song and video in my signature. (For those who don't know, I occasionally semi-spammed the thread with a video and/or song that I particularly liked. This is to cut down on spam; just check them out if you're interested. They change at least once every few days.)

Also, not pony, but a piece I made for digital art class (it was supposed to be interior design, but my project got lost in a minor flash drive fiasco, so I had to start from scratch.)

I made it through the Steam Summer Sale without buying anything, and I don't feel any worse.

I may have spent way more than needed on Riot Points, but the fact I kind of don't play anything but LoL nowadays kind of makes up for that.
    Hiya Blues! \o/

I'll trade you parental teachings
    Eh, my parents can be surprisingly uptight and 'old fashioned' about things and I wouldn't mind them being a little more relaxed, but I think I'll keep 'em :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly my family doesn't own a gun but when I move out i'm getting a permit just in case anything happens and I need it to protect myself.
    Hell my friend actually has several weapons, like 4 or 5 rifles, 3 assault rifles, several pistols, a taser, and like 10 swords and even more knives (not kitchen knives or anything, like . . . legit army type knives).
    And she's 16.
    That's way too much lol Talk about protection, I can see her being a very independent by sheer weaponry

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Did I hear what? D:
    i told them to say bye to frey

cuz it listed you as a viewer

and they said bye
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, my parents can be surprisingly uptight and 'old fashioned' about things and I wouldn't mind them being a little more relaxed, but I think I'll keep 'em :P
    My parents are Mexicans and use the chankla method, I'll trade you teachings lol

That's way too much lol Talk about protection, I can see her being a very independent by sheer weaponry
    I'm just gonna say . . . she doesn't have them for defense. Thank god she's on the other side of the country in Oregon and I'm in Maryland so she can't reach me . . . at least without flying out here or something ._.''

And she's 16.
    So, if someone breaks in they have a choice of 4 or 5 rifles, 3 assault rifles, several pistols, a taser, and like 10 swords and even more knives to use on said person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    i told them to say bye to frey

cuz it listed you as a viewer

and they said bye
    Oh, yar sorry. >_<

I've been having trouble with my headset lately, so you were cutting in and out and in the background while I messed with the settings

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sparkle View Post
    So, if someone breaks in they have a choice of 4 or 5 rifles, 3 assault rifles, several pistols, a taser, and like 10 swords and even more knives to use on said person?
    This is why I never tell anyone what I have or own. Because when Anarchy comes knocking, all they need to buy is 1 bullet to take it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sparkle View Post
    Presumably someone breaking in with the intent to shoot someone would be armed already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna say . . . she doesn't have them for defense. Thank god she's on the other side of the country in Oregon and I'm in Maryland so she can't reach me . . . at least without flying out here or something ._.''
    Well is she crazy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well is she crazy?
    Aren't we all?