Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    One relationship, three dates, zero kisses.

To be totally frank I'm not particularly interested in 'picking up chicks'. If I find the one, great, if not, oh well. The endgoal of my life--the thing that will make my life worthwhile enough that I can look back when I die and say "Worth it!"--isn't to just have kids.
    Me? All I'd want is a nice quiet place in the countryside to settle in, get a few dogs/cats or some other animals and have a job that I'll enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoinayx View Post
    Or maybe i can remember things very easily when it comes to numbers.
    I love them numbers. Maths in general are pretty meh, but numbahs! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yeah but I think you'll find that I'm remarkably incapable of doing even the most simple things alone in WoW.
    Well it only works if you can heal yourself and don't screw up p3 while on the dragon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Sorry Daggers we are not paid to babysit :P
    Auhh, okay....

Or maybe i can remember things very easily when it comes to numbers.
    Nah, you're new name is stalker pony, and you stalk.

Deleted
    But the thing is I've found it much easier simply not to care at all. I tried to take a single chance once, and it backfired. Hard. So I'm simply happier not caring. Not that i think you're, quite the opposite. But it's just been easier for me this way
    My situation regarding relationships is... Complicated.
    In short I just need someone to be there, and hold my hand when things get rough (wich is every. single. night.), I'm a pleaser, that's a thing I simply can't hide, I like pleasing... "my girl", that makes me happy, and when there isn't any "my girl", I'm not as happy.

If you simply do not care, then (sudden realisation, you're from Jutland o: ) it's fine by me, but you (I think you know) do know that by sitting on you arse and not caring doesn't get the girls/boys/whatever you're into(god, your sig :i )

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Auhh, okay....
    [IMG]http://www.deviantart.com/download/201669420/sad_derpy_is_sad_by_johnjoseco-d3c2h4c.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4hDSl.jpg[/MG]
    Dont cry Daggers get to lvl 20 and we carry you

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I doubt I'll find mine on the Internet. For as much time as I spend on the Internet, having the face-to-face is critical for me to really get to know a person.

That said, I still do not see how people find 'partying' fun.
    There are of course different ways to party. You can have a bunch of good friends over and have a few cold ones and socialize like normal people

Or you could go to a random club being deafened while watching everything go nuts.

Personally i prefer the first one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I'm just getting into this kind of music and some of it is pretty awesome. Down and Kyuss are really good.
    I am not really much into the garage-rock metal grunge whatever that genre is (I am actually confused over what to call it) but goddamnit I love Red Fangs music. They are like what would happen if Soundgarden met Slayer and just jammed it out.

Deleted
    There are of course different ways to party. You can have a bunch of good friends over and have a few cold ones and socialize like normal people

Or you could go to a random club being deafened while watching everything go nuts.

Personally i prefer the first one
    Neither for me.
    I hate clubs. I haven't been to one but I already know I'd hate one. The people there are more than likely the type I do not enjoy being with, I'm a straigth edge myself and the music would more than likely suck.

Deleted
    Auhh, okay....
    [IMGhttp://www.deviantart.com/download/201669420/sad_derpy_is_sad_by_johnjoseco-d3c2h4c.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4hDSl.jpg/IMG]
    Daginni has spoken. Whenever he is present I will from now on respond to the name Stalker Pony

Deleted
    That depends on the party. Some class party or going to town only to get drunk and stuff ain't my thing, but sitting home with a couple of mates, drinking beer maybe smoking some fun stuff while watching a couple of movies and listening to music? That is awesome.

No pressure, no strangers. Just chillin'

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4hDSl.jpg[IMG]
    Russian Pony is s.t.a.l.k.e.r. pony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    In short I just need someone to be there, and hold my hand when things get rough (wich is every. single. night.), I'm a pleaser, that's a thing I simply can't hide, I like pleasing... "my girl", that makes me happy, and when there isn't any "my girl", I'm not as happy.
    If you simply do not care, then (sudden realisation, you're from Jutland o: ) it's fine by me, but you (I think you know) do know that by sitting on you arse and not caring doesn't get the girls/boys/whatever you're into(god, your sig :i )
    I've just been way happier this way. Also when i get friendzoned i get friendzoned so hard that a good bunch of the girls i know don't mind if I'm in the same bed as they are. So it's not like I'm completely alone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    That's the thing, I'm probably better off trying to find someone on the internet, as silly as that sounds.
    I've said it before but most people here simply ain't like me. I'm not the outgoing young person, I'll rather stay home and read a good book than be out there partying.
    I know the feeling, and I have friends (a close one might I add) that are the same. The best relationship (from my experience) comes from the girl you run into in the super-market anyway, so there's hardly any change :3

Just don't close down your body for real life, that way you might not notice her before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Well it isn't like I want to give up, but a relationship that I will have an honest chance in would be a good start.
    Then maybe you should try and find someone who's "goals" are liek your own, that might make things a little more realistic, and add a little more chance for things to be good.

I doubt I'll find mine on the Internet. For as much time as I spend on the Internet, having the face-to-face is critical for me to really get to know a person.

I'm a shallow person, yes, I'd like to see someone's face and body, and I think everyone's at least a little bit shallow.

Partying is fun because I somehow like the feeling my body gets from alcohol, that and my friends, we share that, and gaming.
    I'm sure you do other things with your friends that we'd never do :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I am not really much into the garage-rock metal grunge whatever that genre is (I am actually confused over what to call it) but goddamnit I love Red Fangs music. They are like what would happen if Soundgarden met Slayer and just jammed it out.
    It's stoner rock. Although some people call Down Southern metal and Kyuss desert rock, I just call it all stoner rock/metal because it sounds similar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc - down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu7TnU9DZKM - kyuss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    For some reason reading this makes me feel uneasy

Deleted
    That depends on the party. Some class party or going to town only to get drunk and stuff ain't my thing, but sitting home with a couple of mates, drinking beer maybe smoking some fun stuff while watching a couple of movies and listening to music? That is awesome.

Russian Pony is s.t.a.l.k.e.r. pony
    sad face

I like summer evenings in a beer garden with friends kind of thing. Clubs are a no no.

Drinking cocktails or just a few ciders and its bliss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    For some reason reading this makes me feel uneasy
    Complete the sentence:

>you will never...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    That's the thing, I'm probably better off trying to find someone on the internet, as silly as that sounds.
    I've said it before but most people here simply ain't like me. I'm not the outgoing young person, I'll rather stay home and read a good book than be out there partying.
    books! \o/