Thread: Back to basics

Deleted

Exclamation Back to basics

I must admit that in the past was better, I can not understand why the raids of 10 and 25 we have the same rewards, working 25 is certainly more difficult than in 10, for all the management problems caused by the increase number of participants, I find it a disgrace that comparison.
    Another small pebble in the shoe, is the lack of trash mobs, raids of Burning Crusade were far more sophisticated and charming.
    Now all agree that the game should be simplified in meccaninche see the excellent work done with the rated battleground or raid finder system in the join, but filing the game I find a mistake many top players are gone for these reasons I believe.
    I hope you will meditate on what you said and maybe come back to the past

Best regards
    Last edited by mmoca5ce462ef3; 2012-07-06 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    no 25m isnt harder then 10m, if it is hard for u to organise it, u just dont have req skills.
    yes BC was way better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hir0shima View Post
    no 25m isnt harder then 10m, if it is hard for u to organise it, u just dont have req skills.
    yes BC was way better.
    I find that it is not difficult to organize the 25, I have only ever taken part in the raids 25, repeat 10, is a disgrace .....
    The difficulty is in organizing 25 people compared to 10 and my earlier talk turns back to reward those who organize raids 25 and not 10

15+ Year Old Account
    Que?

If there was a train of thought in your post somewhere, it got lost after you started talking about trash not being the entirety of a raid.

Actually, I hope in regards to trash they stick with the DS design. Not only was it relatively short, but moreso it gave you some ideas of the mechanics of the encounter. Not in all cases, mind you, but in some like Zon'ozz and Yor'sahj. I think that's what trash should be.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

BC was way better than this, but please no more Kalecgos or BT trash... Please no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your train of thought is rather hard to follow, but what I can tell is that you are trying to start a 10 vs. 25 debate in a rather non-constructive way.