Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I'm hoping for a new AP mid, maybe more of a sustain champ as opposed to a burst one.
    She is an AP mid

I hope Morello wasn't kidding when he said she can do something that has never been seen before in a Moba. That could backfire SO hard if he overhyped her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I hope Morello wasn't kidding when he said she can do something that has never been seen before in a Moba. That could backfire SO hard if he overhyped her.
    Im sure they'd stick to such a large claim like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll hunt him down with a rusty pitchfork if she ends up being lame.
    I'll stab Phreak as well for the hell of it, and tell him the fork leveled in the jungle.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I wonder if Brand will get a special emote when around her since he is fire...

10+ Year Old Account
    Her hair reminds of Jessie from Team Rocket haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    This is a sooo instabuy. I love the abilities!
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-07-13 at 01:50 AM.

Oh yea baby, that's what I'm talking about.

Insta buy.

I don't care if I have no IP left. I don't care if I don't get runes for other champions. I don't care if I don't like the meta. I don't care if I don't like this game. I am getting me some Zyra and planting those seeds deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

lol, kinda silly when they say ''something never seen in LoL'' or what they he said, I mean it's not like she's like every other hero but at the same time she doesn't exactly seem to have anything revolutional, nonetheless..

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    lol, kinda silly when they say ''something never seen in LoL'' or what they he said, I mean it's not like she's like every other hero but at the same time she doesn't exactly seem to have anything revolutional, nonetheless..
    She has seed bro. SEEDS, that growwww!

And when they say, never seen LoL, it doesn't mean he was talking about spells, it could be... anything. If you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said in all MOBA's, which counts HoN and DoTA.
    I'm actually impressed, hope she is tuned right, and plays good.

I have enough IP, so if she's fun to watch play, I'll grab her.
    +1 to Riot, for once.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Art spotlight is out, and she is indeed good looking.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternate skin reminds me heavily of Firelands. Probably going to grab it.

Her abilities are also out! Yippie! I liked that growing seeds isn't the ultimate, but I'm gonna have to see what they do before I cast judgement on her! Off to PBE!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

She's on the PBE. I LOVE her! So much fun to play! if i had to pick someone to compare her too it would be Morgana because she's full of great utility and good damage yet she truly shines in helping her allies get kills! INSTABUY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    She's on the PBE. I LOVE her! So much fun to play! if i had to pick someone to compare her too it would be Morgana because she's full of great utility and good damage yet she truly shines in helping her allies get kills! INSTABUY
    Can the plants from the seeds move and be controled like yoricks gouls or are they rooted in place?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Yep I was right. She's basically a dryad, with combo mechanic based around planting and "nourishing" seeds.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...