Thread: XPerl Help!!

XPerl Help!!

I've been using Xperl for quite some time now, but I just ran into the most curious problem. You know how if you're on a rogue, and you use something, your energy regenerates, like you can see all the digits as it regens and its been like that for 3 years or so, but now its gone pre BC mode on me and is showing as coming back to me in CHUNKS instead of fast...how do i fix this? I've tried reinstalling Xperl but still broken. When I use default Blizzard frames it's fixed but I turn back XPerl and broken. help please.

Quote Originally Posted by ydad View Post
    I've been using Xperl for quite some time now, but I just ran into the most curious problem. You know how if you're on a rogue, and you use something, your energy regenerates, like you can see all the digits as it regens and its been like that for 3 years or so, but now its gone pre BC mode on me and is showing as coming back to me in CHUNKS instead of fast...how do i fix this? I've tried reinstalling Xperl but still broken. When I use default Blizzard frames it's fixed but I turn back XPerl and broken. help please.
    You may want to make sure you got the latest alpha from here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/xperl/files/
    If after you install it the issue persists, and with all other addons off, I'd write a ticket on their wowace page and report it.