WW - Testing DPS

Just out of curiosity. Any people here who have been set to main switchin to their new Monk, and are going WW spec. How have your numbers been post Zen Sphere Nerf, and Energy Per Second change, on the dummies? Just trying to get an idea with the pvp gear, what the benchmark may be currently. I'm currently reforged into 8% hit / 7.5% Exp / rest into Haste. and I'm roughly 70k for 5mil, then drop and average out at around 58ish for extended durations. Just curious how this is comparative to others. If you post plz list how you reforge.

Unless I read wrong on Elitist Jerks forums, Mastery > Haste for Monks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cray1986 View Post
    Just out of curiosity. Any people here who have been set to main switchin to their new Monk, and are going WW spec. How have your numbers been post Zen Sphere Nerf, and Energy Per Second change, on the dummies? Just trying to get an idea with the pvp gear, what the benchmark may be currently. I'm currently reforged into 8% hit / 7.5% Exp / rest into Haste. and I'm roughly 70k for 5mil, then drop and average out at around 58ish for extended durations. Just curious how this is comparative to others. If you post plz list how you reforge.
    Are you using a Staff or 2 1 Handers?

just under hit/exp cap by about 0.40% on both. Pvp ilvl 444/483 duel weap gear 2k haste 3k mastery on heroic dummy doing 49-55k over 10mil damage
    Last edited by shappo; 2012-07-23 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Unless I read wrong on Elitist Jerks forums, Mastery > Haste for Monks.
    You apparently read it completely wrong, because the forum clearly states that Haste > Crit > Mastery for Windwalkers.

And to respond tot he OP, numbers currently are low in comparison to other classes. Between 49-55k is the average in the "best" available gear to us.

Deleted
    I'm getting ~ 95k at lvl90 in bis gear after optimizing the simcraft action list a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I'm getting ~ 95k at lvl90 in bis gear after optimizing the simcraft action list a bit.
    I can't find anything to do with Monk in Simcraft, is there a release with them in it or did you just manualy tweek stuff around?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    I can't find anything to do with Monk in Simcraft, is there a release with them in it or did you just manualy tweek stuff around?
    You have to download the 5.0.x Beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by JRule View Post
    You have to download the 5.0.x Beta version.
    Yea I've got it, didn't see anything for Monk though.

Import>BiS>Monk>monk.simc

That will load up an 85 monk with H-DS gear on.

Quote Originally Posted by JRule View Post
    Import>BiS>Monk>monk.simc

That will load up an 85 monk with H-DS gear on.
    Thank you sir.