Has everybody stopped doing the molten weapons facility?

I can't seem to find a group that wants to do MF today for some reason. I only found 1 other person who wants to do it which baffles me. Is it really that unpopular so soon where nobody wants to do it, or am I just looking in the wrong places? Asked in map chat and went to the location to enter the dungeon and found nobody in either location as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half my guild was in there last night.

If you don't have guildmates or a dungeon team to run with, you can get a group quickly with gw2lfg.com
    Valar morghulis

I wonder, that orange bar seems to go down with each dungeon-run... what if it never runs empty (or long after the 12th)?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that it will be empty when the epilogue starts (or ends).

I think the time for doing this dungeon has passed. The only folks who are really doing it are the "gogogogo" crowd.

A shame since I'd like to see it but I certainly don't want to get into one of those pugs to do it.

I did it once, but haven't really felt an urge to do it again. I thought that it was weird they'd work hard on some content then not leave it in. Seems like you'd want to keep expanding your world to make it bigger and bigger, but now that I've never really run it again, maybe they're right to make it a limited event.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have done it two times in the first days, but I don't see many people asking for it now.

For the people still running it, has anyone noticed that dynamic stuff?
    There's no need to run the dungeon multiple times to get the whole story, but folks who do go in multiple times over the course of its presence in the world will find that it changes over time. There's variety in some of the things that happen and combinations of enemies in order to give players the feeling that they're not just ransacking the same facility over and over. To reinforce that, the entrances and exits to the dungeon will be moving throughout the cycle.

I kind of gave up after losing hope that I'd get the miniature, so I probably won't be running it until closer to the end, when I will no doubt feel desperate enough to try again.

I haven't run the dungeon again after the first time I've done it, not because I didn't enjoy my first run through, but because I'm just not much of a dungeon runner in any MMO I play or have played. I can literally go weeks if not months not even bothering with dungeons and feel like I'm missing nothing at all. The dungeon was really really fun though and I might do it at least one more time before it goes away, but I felt no need to farm it because I didn't find any of the drops to be all that appealing, mini pets don't really serve much of a purpose for me other than the vanity factor which when it comes to minis I don't care about, if they ever let us battle them like pet battles in WoW I might actually go collecting them, also that jetpack thing while looking cool is something I just wouldn't really wear all that much on any character so I won't bother with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I try, sometimes I can get guildies to come with me, but most of the time they like to just WvW. All of the pugs I've been doing have been horrid. People realized halfway through they don't want to finish so we need to go grab more players mid run, or they just up and leave without saying so, and sometimes they are the leader so they leave and then the run is a waste. Today I did 3 runs, and all of them failed, with the last run being closest to an actual success.

Problem is people can't seem to stay up on the last fight in all these pugs I join, and I can do the whole fight without being downed no problem, but if I have to stop and try to pick up other people who die, then chances are I'll end up getting downed myself. There was a point today where I was the last guy alive with the first boss at 50% health, and was going to continue soloing it until p2 so the others would res, but the whole group just started yelling at me to do cuz it would be faster. We wiped about 6 times before people finally just gave up and quit.

So unless I get guild groups I'm probably off it.
    As much as I want to just do the dungeon, as I find it rather enjoyable, it seems even in this game, dodging fire and moving away from the clearly visable punches are too much to ask for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Reminds me. I still need to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    I try, sometimes I can get guildies to come with me, but most of the time they like to just WvW. All of the pugs I've been doing have been horrid. People realized halfway through they don't want to finish so we need to go grab more players mid run, or they just up and leave without saying so, and sometimes they are the leader so they leave and then the run is a waste. Today I did 3 runs, and all of them failed, with the last run being closest to an actual success.

Problem is people can't seem to stay up on the last fight in all these pugs I join, and I can do the whole fight without being downed no problem, but if I have to stop and try to pick up other people who die, then chances are I'll end up getting downed myself. There was a point today where I was the last guy alive with the first boss at 50% health, and was going to continue soloing it until p2 so the others would res, but the whole group just started yelling at me to do cuz it would be faster. We wiped about 6 times before people finally just gave up and quit.

So unless I get guild groups I'm probably off it.
    As much as I want to just do the dungeon, as I find it rather enjoyable, it seems even in this game, dodging fire and moving away from the clearly visable punches are too much to ask for.
    You could try guesting in other servers with "better playerbase", in my case (Tarnished Coast) I just pug all the time, I never did the dung with my guildies (most of them are playing D&D and neverwinter right now :P) and had 0 issues with the runs themselves, actually I felt like I was the one doing badly and only died 2 times but yeah, you could try what I said, try a different community, sometimes it works better :P!

Deleted
    Is the dungeon always the same? Or does it change with the location? I did it once when it was in WF, but haven't done it in DP.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Is the dungeon always the same? Or does it change with the location? I did it once when it was in WF, but haven't done it in DP.
    It's the same. Only thing that ever changes is that pack of mobs after you get pasted the drilled tunnel. Trolls, Slimes, or Embers.

Still pretty popular on Tarnished Coast; if you have 3 friends you can easier 3 man it in about 45 minutes. People still want them jetpacks.

I was 'one and done' personally but i still see plenty of people calling out for groups while in Wayfarer. Assuming that is where the entrance is that day.