Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Morning all

Its not morning!
    Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    College stuff and Hospital bullshit
    Aww

Did you or someone else go to the hospital? And are you or they fine now?

Deleted
    My new favourite champion is actually Kha'Zix.

He fits me a lot more because he resembles a bit Talon, and I like how his evolved E works, and it's nice. I just like to one shot people with q.

+ 11

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My new favourite champion is actually Kha'Zix.

He fits me a lot more because he resembles a bit Talon, and I like how his evolved E works, and it's nice. I just like to one shot people with q.

+ 11
    I tried Kha'zix, he feels lackluster. I shall have to take your head only one of us can reign supreme.

Originally Posted by SWTOR
    The Hunt Is On.

As part of the event, The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, and Rengar is in possession of the Bonetooth Necklace.

If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
    If Rengar is victorious, his Bonetooth Necklace is replaced with the Head of Kha'Zix, which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace.

We should really get a riotquote BB code.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Morning all

[IMG]http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/taeyeon-and-tiffany-40.gif[IMG]

+9
    Yay!!!!! My first time I see Anak saying good morning!

HAI!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Hmm... that was quite a good read tbh.
    there's lots more (and even more still missing).. It's a work in progress over at a different forum by a small group of friends with a shared interest in music (but it did start here, hence the layout from the post in the screenshot).

+ 12

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    We don't get mail until 7am
    Families with anyone named Daniel gets mail before those without.

tru fax

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    there's lots more (and even more still missing).. It's a work in progress over at a different forum by a small group of friends with a shared interest in music (but it did start here, hence the layout from the post in the screenshot).
    Hmm, very interesting, might read up on stuff like that, if for nothing else, get some good music group suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I tried Kha'zix, he feels lackluster. I shall have to take your head only one of us can reign supreme.
    Pft... I have been playing Domi a lot to see the 4 skin Kha'Zix has, but there are no Rengars, and when there's one, his team fails so bad we don't even get to level 16...

Also, when does the even prompt? For the new skin Kha'Zix gets or the new necklace for Rengar? I still don't understand how it works, and if it only works if Kha has the legendary skin or not, or if Rengar needs the 14 stacks on his neck.

So confusing.

It's supposed to be lvl 16 when Kha'zix has spent all his Evo points and Rengar is 16 with a necklace, never had the chance to do it because I 2 shot turrets

We should do a game of Proving grounds sometime. My Rengar build one shots any champion and is impossible to 1v1

Deleted
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    The Hunt Is On.

As part of the event, The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, and Rengar is in possession of the Bonetooth Necklace.

If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
    If Rengar is victorious, his Bonetooth Necklace is replaced with the Head of Kha'Zix, which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace.

We should really get a riotquote BB code.
    Ah, okay, it is as I thought then.

Also, would be nice if there were riotquote bb code.

Deleted
    It's supposed to be lvl 16 when Kha'zix has spent all his Evo points and Rengar is 16 with a necklace, never had the chance to do it because I 2 shot turrets

We should do a game of Proving grounds sometime. My Rengar build one shots any champion and is impossible to 1v1
    My Kha'Zix build can also one shot people, but not as fast as rengar because of he resets his Q when he gets the 5 stacks on his rage, or wtv it is, but I got a lot of tankyness if I buy a G.A..

Also, I wouldn't mind going with you to try that, but I'm on EUW, so I'm not sure we can test it for ourselves. :/

Did you or someone else go to the hospital? And are you or they fine now?
    It's ok Joy, it wasn't injury stuffs, but papers and archives things that didn't got today for no reason.

+13

Long! why not Ladytron on your collection?
    Lol i'm like suggesting you stuffs on these days.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    It's ok Joy, it wasn't injury stuffs, but papers and archives things that didn't got today for no reason.
    Okay good

15+ Year Old Account
    +14

My buddy and I also play REALLY well together, so it helped a ton.

My Kha'Zix build can also one shot people, but not as fast as rengar because of he resets his Q when he gets the 5 stacks on his rage, or wtv it is, but I got a lot of tankyness if I buy a G.A..

Also, I wouldn't mind going with you to try that, but I'm on EUW, so I'm not sure we can test it for ourselves. :/
    Aww

Boots, pots x3 > Necklace > Sword of Occult(If I'm winning lane) or Brutallizer > Sheen > Boots of lucidity >Phage > Trinity Force > Bloodthirster and it's GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 15
    Uggorberg...

Hope things get better for you, Treann.

+ 16

Yay for the weekend and The War Z alpha access on the 15th!

Deleted
    Aww

Boots, pots x3 > Necklace > Sword of Occult(If I'm winning lane)/Sheen > Boots of lucidity >Phage > Trinity Force > Bloodthirster and it's GG.
    boots,3 pots> 1/2 doran's>BT>boots(cdr or mercs)>brutalizer/LW>G.A.>brutalizer/LW>BT.

With that build I can pretty much one shot a squishy if I hit him with ignite and if I also him them with my W(missiles) and if I get to use my ult 3 times for the extra damage, and if they are isolated, even better, I will definitely one shot them then.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:06 AM ----------

I don't know what's going on Treann, but I hope everything bad gets good for you.

boots,3 pots> 1/2 doran's>BT>boots(cdr or mercs)>brutalizer/LW>G.A.>brutalizer/LW>BT.

With that build I can pretty much one shot a squishy if I hit him with ignite and if I also him them with my W(missiles) and if I get to use my ult 3 times for the extra damage, and if they are isolated, even better, I will definitely one shot them then.
    I remember my first game as Kha'Zix. I was focused in a fight so I ran back, Rengar gave chase on me I Q,W and E into a bush I'm basically on 1 hit till I die at this point and he continues to chase Q again, and I got the kill on him.

I have incredibly bad luck as Kha'Zix, never any squishies when I play him. It's like in Dota 2 whenever I try to lvl 6 Roshann as Ursa I get ganked with no MIA/SS call.

Deleted
    I remember my first game as Kha'Zix. I was focused in a fight so I ran back, Rengar gave chase on me I Q,W and E into a bush I'm basically on 1 hit till I die at this point and he continues to chase Q again, and I got the kill on him.

I have incredibly bad luck as Kha'Zix, never any squishies when I play him. It's like in Dota 2 whenever I try to lvl 6 Roshann as Ursa I get ganked with no MIA/SS call.
    I think Kha'Zix lacks damage on his auto attacks, but that's a right thing to happen, since his Q damge is so insanely OP, with low cd, low mana and double damage if the target is isolated and even more damage if his Q is evolved.

Also, he can do a lot of damage to bruisers too because of his q.

Another thing that I have already discussed with some people on the LoL forums, is that Kha'Zix doesn't need any kind as, all his damage comes from his Q and his W, so building only damage itens(like BT, that gives 100 ad with all stacks) and building armor pen is the most logical step on how to build him, atleast I can one shot people a lot better with the build I said than going with a tri force build, I.E., etc.

+ 17

Well, I'm not expert on dubstep, but from what I understand is that dubstep has a lot of sub genres?
    The issue I see with calling them sub-genres of dubstep is that while they might have stuff in common with dubstep, dubstep itself is too distinguished and specific of a genre to ever encompass tons of mini-genres. Rather than differentiating this and this from something like this, it all falls under the flag "dubstep" - even though they sound nothing alike. The term "dubstep" is much like other broad genres pretty much meaningless outside of categorizing music. The word does tell you about the structure of the music, but it says nothing about the sound, the tempo or anything else. There's no rules set to control how it sounds, and it shows more in electronic music than it does in regular geeh-tar music (pretty much entirely because of the usage of DAWs over the by comparison incredibly limited regular instruments.

Luckily however, there are very few albums that are limited to only a single genre. The James Blake song I linked for example, could be labeled with "dubstep" just as well as just "electronic", "post-dubstep" and "uk garage". I see the term "chillstep" being tossed around a whole lot, and I really don't mind. I won't ever call it a proper genre, but it does help filter out and isolate a very similar-sounding type of music. Which is what genres pretty much are, anyway.

Hmm, very interesting, might read up on stuff like that, if for nothing else, get some good music group suggestions.
    I'm always down with discussing music and giving recommendations. We used to have organized listen-alongs in the first chat thread with different types of music, that could be cool to get running again. I'm sure both Nutshell and Zefie would agree.

It's like in Dota 2 whenever I try to lvl 6 Roshann as Ursa I get ganked with no MIA/SS call.
    Brotip:

+ 18
    Last edited by Longview; 2012-10-12 at 01:16 AM. Reason: formatting