VAYNE!!!!

\ 0 /

caps
    Vayne is my favourite carry :P

http://www.ozhuntingandbows.com.au/a...ed-dot-package

May get that for myself as a present from me to me on xmas xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Wass, I just realised that your underpants lack a brim. That's why the hat looked off. Want one added in?
    Go ahead

I can recommend total annihilation for anyone who likes A LOT of explosions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    You guys might know... have they said anything about Elise's role? Because I could see her being the support that Morello mentioned would be coming soon. However, I could also see her being yet another AP mid.
    I'm thinking AP support/mid just like how Morgana and Galio can be. From her nature and background it seems like she will have alot of CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Go ahead
    Check yo inbox! I sent it ages ago!

Deleted
    Oh Lyr. That CS mod, that you linked I think it's CS?

I used to play a lot of those Mods in CS Source and CS 1.6, but not normal zombies mods, it was with infinite ammo and powers from superheroes. So much fun, too bad those servers don't exist anymore, otherwise I would still be playing CS now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check yo inbox! I sent it ages ago!
    I just saw it!

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Go ahead

I can recommend total annihilation for anyone who likes A LOT of explosions.
    Hmm. 6€. Might consider it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Don't argue with stupid.
    Ok. I agree with everything you say then. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Hmm. 6€. Might consider it.
    (You can also download it for free if you just wanna herpaderp, I can give you link in a PM)

Also, where the hell can you still buy that? It's like, super old.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I'm thinking AP support/mid just like how Morgana and Galio can be. From her nature and background it seems like she will have alot of CC.
    Eh. Both of those champs have kinda fallen out of support (Although, Morgana has been coming back as a counter to Blitz. And Zyra+Lux also took the path of AP to support) but Morello had mentioned they were releasing a champ before the end of the year (or shortly after) that would be pure support oriented.

I guess I'm just sick of seeing AP mids. There's been far too many additions to it compared to other roles/lanes.

[e]: After looking at the list of release champs I'm not sure why the hell it felt like we were getting a ton of new mids. We've only gotten a few in the last cycles. There's been more Bruiser/Top/Jungle than anything.

Deleted
    Ahahahahaha.

Gaga saw this, Die Antwoord's new music video:
    [video=youtube;AIXUgtNC4Kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc[/ video]
    Yo-landa is very hot in some odd way....
    Ok. I agree with everything you say then. <3
    Success!

Deleted
    That doesn't make any sense. His 13 was Valid. His 14 was invalid so the number was still 13. So your 15 was obviously invalid.
    I didn't see he had posted before his 14. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Don't argue with stupid.
    I hate you.
    You guys might know... have they said anything about Elise's role? Because I could see her being the support that Morello mentioned would be coming soon. However, I could also see her being yet another AP mid.
    I don't see her being a support.. I heard it was going out only in around December or early next year.

Probably another AP, but it would be good if it was an AP jungler no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Vayne is my favourite carry :P

http://www.ozhuntingandbows.com.au/a...ed-dot-package

May get that for myself as a present from me to me on xmas xD
    Vayne is my favourite champion. She was the first champion I played with and also the first skin that I ever got was for her.

Also, that crowssbow looks sick!

Deleted
    Also, where the hell can you still buy that? It's like, super old.
    http://www.gog.com/ If you're looking for DRM-free, Old Games or Indie Games that are redone so they work on modern PCs I wouldhighly recommend going there.

Deleted
    Eh. Both of those champs have kinda fallen out of support (Although, Morgana has been coming back as a counter to Blitz. And Zyra+Lux also took the path of AP to support) but Morello had mentioned they were releasing a champ before the end of the year (or shortly after) that would be pure support oriented.

I guess I'm just sick of seeing AP mids. There's been far too many additions to it compared to other roles/lanes.
    Yeah well... I don't know, but I think the games another map that will totally change the view of how champions are viewed. What I mean is, make a new map that will totally obliterate the concept of support/top(bruiser)/AD carry/Ap champions, but I don't see that happening.

Now I'm worried, because I don't remember what it is.

Hah, Gaga best friend/makeup artist just tweeted relating to all of this:
    Tara: @ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?
    ...that's well over 2500 kilometers apart. To put that into perspective, it's like saying "Maybe Aphex Twin attended school in Romania?". I guess logic wasn't her strong suit, huh?

For reference, you and this other user 'Rageissues' were too busy whiteknighting Lady Gaga over losing the Album of the Year Grammy to one of the most popular albums of the year. Incidentally, neither of you had heard of the band nor the record prior to winning a Grammy. There was me quoting you from IRC to contradict your own posts and something about a facebook fanpage.

+ 27

I'm going to be annoyed if she is a AP mid, I'm mostly interested in a new jungle/support/solo top, the amount of AP mids we've gotten recently is a joke :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah well... I don't know, but I think the games another map that will totally change the view of how champions are viewed. What I mean is, make a new map that will totally obliterate the concept of support/top(bruiser)/AD carry/Ap champions, but I don't see that happening.
    Did you click the orb at the bottom of the page on the teaser site? Because that is highly relevant to this :P

Deleted
    +27

/10charactersandno10isnothtenextnumberkkthxbb

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Vayne is my favourite champion. She was the first champion I played with and also the first skin that I ever got was for her.

Also, that crowssbow looks sick!
    She was the first champion I bought with IP and first skin

Dragon slayer Vayne

Deleted
    I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Good night all my lovers. <3

Did you click the orb at the bottom of the page on the teaser site? Because that is highly relevant to this :P
    I will check this now!

This the one?