Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Please tell me you do remember me.

ofcourse Installing D3 now on my laptop, going to take a look at the new patch. Only 2 GB to go.

10+ Year Old Account

Axe bored so he come to subtract numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Good, Axe! Hi Axe!

I'm back

Prepare yourself
    I'm going to fight you, and I'm going to kill you, until you're dead

Hai Axe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I'm back
    Prepare yourself

I'm going to fight you, and I'm going to kill you, until you're dead
    W00t?

Who are you going to fight, a chicken? Pft, good luck, you can't even fight a fly!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!

I'm bored...

Oh, fuck me. I have a test tomorrow morning and I forgot. Eep.

/Vanishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    W00t?

Who are you going to fight, a chicken? Pft, good luck, you can't even fight a fly!!!
    Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier

Welp....

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm bored...

Oh, fuck me. I have a test tomorrow morning and I forgot. Eep.

/Vanishes.
    At least you found out before it started

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    ofcourse Installing D3 now on my laptop, going to take a look at the new patch. Only 2 GB to go.
    I heard they added a lot of fancy stuff.

I should probably have a look at D3 again sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

If it's because you haven't been accepted as a mod, well, bullocks, not a good reason either too, but whatever you, I'll respect that, I just hope you show once in a while like Pyr. :<
    Being a mod or not really isn't the issue but it did make me realize how much of a waste of time it really was and I decided instead of spending an hour or more posting/reporting I would rather spend that extra time going to the gym a second time each day.

I'll still be around but instead of posting consistently every few mins it'll be something like a post per hour. I'll be around for sure each Monday night for TWD discussion after each new episode and pop in here

Note: Axe returns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Being a mod or not really isn't the issue but it did make me realize how much of a waste of time it really was and I decided instead of spending an hour or more posting/reporting I would rather spend that extra time going to the gym a second time each day.

I'll still be around but instead of posting consistently every few mins it'll be something like a post per hour.

If posting makes you lose that much touch of reality then sure, stop posting.

-5 (edited in numbers.... com'on!)

10+ Year Old Account
    True... I'm Gen OT and I can already feel the pressure and I'm not posting very much. :c
    Heh, I browsed through Gen OT earlier, and I almost wished I were a Gen OT mod so I could hand out the infractions like sweeties. Then I realised it's not worth my sanity.

Fortunately I've got it relatively easy atm. ^_^ Browse through a few threads, keep an eye on V-Bulletin.

And then spam PvM with negatives as often as I can. Bwahahahahaahahaha.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I heard they added a lot of fancy stuff.

I should probably have a look at D3 again sometime.
    I still have gear that you(?) gave me
    But since you don't play D3 anymore, what do you play then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post

I'll still be around but instead of posting consistently every few mins it'll be something like a post per hour. I'll be around for sure each Monday night for TWD discussion after each new episode and pop in here

YOU CAN'T LEAVE! :P

/c

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I still have gear that you(?) gave me
    But since you don't play D3 anymore, what do you play then.
    That is a very legit question that I would love to answer.

Recently I've been dribbling around with some older games I picked up. Most recently I played Skyrim again cuz I love the sense of realism the game has.

Other than that I've been playing some game called "Mathbook, programming and exams" by some strange company called "University". It's a really... time consuming... game.

Oh and of course some SC2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    If posting makes you lose that much touch of reality then sure, stop posting.

-5 (edited in numbers.... com'on!)
    MWAHAHA I SHALL FOREVER ANNOY YOU!!

I'm changing a few things around, more than just this.

I've passed my medical examinations and will shortly be changing my career also by joining the Army, I promise to make an appearance somewhat often but not as much as I currently do.

10+ Year Old Account

Negative numbers are fun. Poor Majad stuck in Gen OT. Swap to LoL, we don't have to do much there.