10+ Year Old Account

Question Text to Speech software

Hi there, I'm looking for a free Text to Speech software/site, with "Neospeech Julie"'s voice. I have been searching for it for over 3 hours now, and I can't find any programs that is working so far.. Please help me..

Btw. I need this because I'm going to use it for Power Auras, for instance; "Tricks of the Trade is ready", or "Slice and Dice faded".

Neospeech has a "free" version, it just requires you to be familiar with API and stringing together the code to get the web service to produce the sound file you want.

Unfortunately they embed advertisements in all of the sound files they create. Are you capable of editing the sound files? Provided it's not too large a list of files you want, I could make them or show you how to do it.

I can email you an example I made using their web service if you'd like, so you can get an idea of what it's like - they only permit .wav format for free users.
    Last edited by balatro; 2012-07-20 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basicly what I want is for my cooldowns (As combat), when they're ready and fading. I've got Slice and Dice is fading already.

I need:

Tricks of the Trade is ready
    Adrenaline Rush is ready
    Adrenaline Rush Faded
    Killing Spree is ready
    Missing Poisons
    Heroism gained

Thats all, I'd appreciate it if you could make them for me

Also, it does not have to be a .ogg file, I can just convert them myself.
    Last edited by ojg; 2012-07-20 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    "Tricks of the Trade is ready for shopping at the lowest price!"

But you are able to edit the files as well, correct? They do come with advertisements either before or after the text (sometimes both - seems to be random).

But I'll go ahead and toss together the files, should take about 5 minutes or so, PM me an email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    But you are able to edit the files as well, correct? They do come with advertisements either before or after the text (sometimes both - seems to be random).

But I'll go ahead and toss together the files, should take about 5 minutes or so, PM me an email.
    Thank you very much! Which program/site did you use to make the files?

I will post a link for the download of the finished products, if someone need's them.

https://ws.neospeech.com/ for anyone else interested as well - they include the API documentation for those interested in forming their own TTS files, then you can use a program like Audacity to make them fit your needs better.

Google translate it, let it speak it out loud, record it.
    Or record your own voice?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande