Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And this is the first Blizzard game.. I will pass; no real interesting improvements have been made, the questing still feels meh, nothing real notable for me apart from the artwork and the AMAZING music...

Sorry Blizzard.. you have ruined it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    I'm on a dead server with my anual pass. As long as there are no server merges or free transfers(including ALL gold), I'll let my pass run out and will definitely not buy MoP. Blizzard fooled us all with the anual pass...
    Maybe they fooled YOU, but the rest of us have working brains and knew what we signed up for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talmar View Post
    Box CE is now pre-ordered, 32 hours of PTO has been requested, 9/25 can't come soon enough.
    Taking release day off is a waste of time. Lag, starting area congestion, server restarts, etc etc ... is not an efficient use of time for leveling. Now, taking Thursday and Friday off to be level capped, and running heroics by Teusday reset. Yes, that is totally an option

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Hey I'm not chaud.

I had to pick up the news from the middle of an airport just to keep you guys informed! I suggest cheers and a mini statue of me.
    when i get a statue of a gold dragon sure

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Way to expensive for what little extra you get.
    where do u live only a tenner extra for the deluxe in the uk

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    I don't blame you. You should be hesitant to support these assholes who are allowed to get away with charging you more than a full expansion's worth for a single content patch, then expect you to give 40 more. Not to mention on top of the sub fee you're charged out the ass for character services. Then you watch them run a cash shop with unique pets and mounts that should be obtained IN the game itself considering what you already pay.

And yet people still push the myth that subscription guarantee you more & better quality.
    '

Heh yea i didn't even get to touch how mad the transfers and other services that OTHER games give players for free makes me feel. People really need to not feed a company like this. They have a great sales department that feed on the people that don't know better nor play other games that give all these services for free!

Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    Actually it hasn't always been two months between announcement and release date for "All" WoW expansions. The release date for Burning Crusade was announced on Sept 11th, 2006 and the expansion released on Jan 16th, 2007. Four months between announcement and release.
    you're right I should have said "at least" 2 months between announcement and release because as BC showed monumental screw-ups can still happen after the release date is announced...but the basic point, which you seem to agree with, is that when attempting to predict release date you have to factor in that window of time for master copy/boxing/shipping which is at least 2 months whether you want it to be sooner or not.

If you want a free server migration ask a friend to make a char on a new server and resurrect you, unless you have no friends.

OT: Aww yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Minehoe View Post
    '

Heh yea i didn't even get to touch how mad the transfers and other services that OTHER games give players for free makes me feel. People really need to not feed a company like this. They have a great sales department that feed on the people that don't know better nor play other games that give all these services for free!
    So basically you are saying that anyone that plays wow, pays subs and uses the services that are available are stupid and dont know any better ?

Ok. Thank you

Dont fall off your horse...it would be a long and deadly fall from the looks of your post

Deleted
    Can not wait for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're right I should have said "at least" 2 months between announcement and release because as BC showed monumental screw-ups can still happen after the release date is announced...but the basic point, which you seem to agree with, is that when attempting to predict release date you have to factor in that window of time for master copy/boxing/shipping which is at least 2 months whether you want it to be sooner or not.
    Do you mean the date was delayed? The release window was delayed, but, once they announced an actual specific date, they kept it.

Edit P.S.: Also, I wish people would stop with the Blizzard-will-release-X-Patch-to-compete-with-X-game nonsense. People accuse them of always doing it when, historically, only a couple patch releases (out of dozens) have even been remotely close to activity from their competitors.
    Last edited by Leowyld; 2012-07-25 at 04:40 PM.

Deleted
    I just jizzed irl....

First expansion that I am not buying, but I also haven't played since Firelands got released. The game is too casual and lacking in innovation these days, nothing more than a cash cow being bled to death. I think that it is insane that people are willing to go 10months without content. $150 (x10million) for a patch. Not cool.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    So basically you are saying that anyone that plays wow, pays subs and uses the services that are available are stupid and dont know any better ?

Ok. Thank you

Dont fall off your horse...it would be a long and deadly fall from the looks of your post
    No play it and feed the pricey horse. Main thing it's a huge waste and you don't see there taking advantage of you and your money. Play some other games that actually care about there customers. And not milking them to death.
    No high horse here just tired of a company with no respect for there customers just to line there pockets.

Main thing its a trendy game like a IPHONE. Its in a pretty box but in the end its just a shity 5 icon phone with a stupid price tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    First expansion that I am not buying, but I also haven't played since Firelands got released. The game is too casual and lacking in innovation these days, nothing more than a cash cow being bled to death. I think that it is insane that people are willing to go 10months without content. $150 (x10million) for a patch. Not cool.
    That you cannot grasp the basic human concept of someone liking something that you dislike, that is insane in my book.

Nice...September 25th is also the day Halo 3 was released

OMG! Awesome news to wake up to

10+ Year Old Account
    good!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minehoe View Post
    No play it and feed the pricey horse. Main thing it's a huge waste and you don't see there taking advantage of you and your money. Play some other games that actually care about there customers. And not milking them to death.
    No high horse here just tired of a company with no respect for there customers just to line there pockets.

Main thing its a trendy game like a IPHONE. Its in a pretty box but in the end its just a shity 5 icon phone with a stupid price tag.
    Funny, I thought I could make up my own mind about what I want to spend MY money on, but according to you, thats not the case..

Interesting.

You seem to lack the understanding of what a company is all about...namely making money. If you had a company and a product that people wanted to pay for, would you offer it to them for free ? And dont say you would, cause no one including yourself would believe you anyway.

Its a huge waste you say ? So what isnt a waste ? Going out drinking is also a waste...going fishing, shopping, to the movies - its all a waste in some form.

And you also dont seem to understand that playing WoW doesnt actually lock you out from playing other types of games...I know, mind=blown, right ?

Here is the fun part though. Its up to the individual what he or she wants to "waste" or spend their money on, and people like you saying that "we dont get it" and we are being "taken advantage of and we dont even see it" suggests thtat we are stupid and you are the all mighty saviour of the stupid, and people like that (thats you) piss me off with their high and mighty "im better and smarter than you" attitudes.

So please gtfo and let people do what they want with their time and money and dont feel like you need to "save" us. We dont need saving. We are fine. Trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Hey I'm not chaud.

I had to pick up the news from the middle of an airport just to keep you guys informed! I suggest cheers and a mini statue of me.
    All Hail Boub !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    Funny, I thought I could make up my own mind about what I want to spend MY money on, but according to you, thats not the case..

Interesting.

You seem to lack the understanding of what a company is all about...namely making money. If you had a company and a product that people wanted to pay for, would you offer it to them for free ? And dont say you would, cause no one including yourself would believe you anyway.

Its a huge waste you say ? So what isnt a waste ? Going out drinking is also a waste...going fishing, shopping, to the movies - its all a waste in some form.

And you also dont seem to understand that playing WoW doesnt actually lock you out from playing other types of games...I know, mind=blown, right ?

Here is the fun part though. Its up to the individual what he or she wants to "waste" or spend their money on, and people like you saying that "we dont get it" and we are being "taken advantage of and we dont even see it" suggests thtat we are stupid and you are the all mighty saviour of the stupid, and people like that (thats you) piss me off with their high and mighty "im better and smarter than you" attitudes.

So please gtfo and let people do what they want with their time and money and dont feel like you need to "save" us. We dont need saving. We are fine. Trust me.
    good post totaly agree